Sunday, August 11, 2013

Getting Even & Other Stuff




Happy Sunday Everyone.   The grands head back to school on Wednesday so we've been spending as much time as we can with them.  Once school starts, so does soccer, track, football and the myriad other activties in which they are involved.  So early but then they get out early so I guess is a trade-off.  Daughter didn't catch a break though, she's a teacher and she went back last week.

Grandson #2  watching the surfers at The Hook


Ray and I have been trying to get our fun in when we can.  We feel like so many of you lately.  We're hiding things and squeezing in our adult activities in between visits.  I actually received a couple of fun spankings this past week. Considering there are never any lectures, the other day  I asked Ray if he thinks about all the things he would have like to spank me for through the years. His response was "Oh yeah, some of them go back 42 years."  It was our laugh of the day.  Believe me he will never run out of reasons.






             








  • TRUE


Enjoy the day everyone.  Come by tomorrow for another new story.  Until then, see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




17 comments:

  1. Lol, Sunny. These made me chuckle!!
    Sounds like you're having a great time with the grands!!!
    And being creative with squeezing in some spanking time. Smart. Very smart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are enjoying our time with the kids. They grow so fast and soon they won't want anything to do with us so getting in all the time we can.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, I am so jealous of you having grandchildren, it is my greatest wish. I think you should send that last quote to Cassie!!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be jealous. Our daughter was 30 before she had the first one.

      Cassie needs that quote. She can get herself into trouble w/o even trying.

      Delete
  3. Hey Sunny,

    Enjoyed the pics LoL. Sounds like a lovely time with the grands. Good on you for sneaking in the adult time when you can. Surely Ray can't have that many reasons to spank you? :) LoL. Loved his answer!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the pics. Ray has plenty of reasons, at least in my mind. I'm sure he doesn't even remember some of them. lol

      Delete
  4. I love the "Breaking News". You can't fix stupid!

    We are looking forward to seeing our grandson next week.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can't. But he's styling so what can you expect?

      Enjoy your visit with your grandson.

      Delete
  5. Hello sunnygirl

    Loved the pics and am glad your having a great time with the grand kids.
    Your husband can only go back 42 yrs? LOL

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me giggle! Squeezing in time...sigh, when does that stop?
    That picture of your grandson is wonderful.
    I love the question and Ray's answer! My Scotsman has said the same.
    Still thinks it too!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly we have only time but with the grands around, it is different.

      Yeah, they bite their tongues lots, but then so do we, right.

      Delete
  7. lol thanks for the laughs. they were fun pics.

    i wonder if BIKSS would ever lecture while spanking... i'll ask him about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the guy with the hat. REALLY.

      I think when spanking is for fun, a lecture is kind of silly.

      Delete
  8. I am glad you are enjoying your grandkids. And glad you were able to fit in a couple of spankings, too! :-) I loved the question and answer. Several weeks ago, my hubby playfully spanked me for eating his oreo cookie...though he would never act on it, I am sure looking through the years he could come up with many little things I do that annoy him that he would like to spank me for. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I emailed you a response on this. Lost my head. lol

      Delete
  9. Hey Sunny...happy to hear you're having a great time with the grands!

    Love Ray's answer to your question. ;)

    Oh yes...love the pics...have the prison stripes one and definitely need to remind myself sometimes but have never seen the 'breaking news' one...that is too funny! Thanks!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day