Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Funnies


We haven't even been running around this week, just living life, laying back and taking it easy.   Recuperating, if you will; or Resting up for this weekend, take your pick.  

Here are some funnies thought you might enjoy.



Answering machine message,(does anyone have one of these anymore)
"I am not available right now,
but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life.
Please leave a message after the beep.
If I do not return your call,
you are one of the changes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My husband and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing
me that I can have sex at 69.
I'm so happy, because I live at number 61.
So it's not too far to walk home afterwards.
And it's the same side of the street.
I don't even have to cross the road!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know
your way around, you're not going anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God made man before woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer for her first question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every morning is the dawn of a new error.



See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.


22 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!!
    These are great.
    Enjoy your weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I am getting ready to write this, you are ready to begin your race.
      You will do great. Lots of positive energy coming your way.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the morning laugh, love the one about God making me first haha

    Have a great weekend honey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great weekend too, and you are welcome. Nice to start the day with a laugh.

      Delete
  3. LoL Sunny, these are great, loved them all!

    Thanks for the giggle. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the last is my favorite.

      You have a wonderful shake free weekend too.

      Delete
  4. love your funnies! Although there is nothing funny about looking for your glasses without your glasses! Recuperate, rest or whatever, but have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the glasses. That's why I keep the dollar store version everywhere.

      Delete
  5. Oh my SG. These made me laugh. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to start the weekend off with a laugh. Have a great one.

      Delete
  6. Hi Sunny, these are so funny, yep still have an answering machine, guess that makes me an oldie!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those of us that have not yet succumbed to sophisticated phones, still make use of those practical items. lol.

      Delete
  7. Hey Sunny...I enjoyed all of these...thanks for the giggles! Yes, I do still have an answering machine. ;)

    Hope you're rested and find time for some 'dancing' this weekend!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my answer to Jan above about the answering machine. We were once hi-tech. lol

      I think we'll wait til Monday for the dancing thought. Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  8. These hit the spot! Now maybe I have enough smiles to get off the couch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are no couch potato. Glad you like the funnies. Thanks so much for your notes.

      Delete
  9. LOL! Thanks for the laugh. I can totally sympathize with the one where she didn't get to use her words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, pretty funny. There are several I like but the last one is my favorite. I think there must be a camera in my bedroom. lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day