Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Funnies


Thanks everyone who stopped by yesterday to wish Ray a happy birthday.  He really enjoyed the comments and was surprised by how many birthday wishes he received. He knows many of you from hearing me talk about you but it was fun for him seeing that you took the time to stop by.  

We went out to dinner with friends last night.  Great food and great fun and yes he took care of me later. 






Condoms don’t guarantee safe sex anymore…..
A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman’s husband.



I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong,
especially after what he achieved, winning 7 Tour de France races, whilst on drugs.
When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my frig’n bike.
 




A guy broke into my apartment last week. He didn’t take my TV, just the remote.
Now he drives by and changes the channels. Sick !!



On the morning that Daylight Savings Time ended I stopped in to visit my aging friend.
He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish.
I said to him, "You better get your hearing checked - You're supposed to turn your clock back".



Just got scammed out of $25. Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favourite 18 Holes".
Turns out it's about golf. Absolute waste of money! Pass this on so others don't get scammed.


Pregnant Prostitute

Doctor asks pregnant prostitute, "do you know who the father is?"
"For gosh sake, if you ate a can of beans would you know which one made you fart?"

Hope you got a chuckle out of these.  Some a little risque but what the heck we are all adults here.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow morning for another new story.  Until then, see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




12 comments:

  1. Oh, Sunny, thank you so much, Reading this is just what I needed. Replacing tears with a smile ..

    Thank you my friend.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get a chuckle..the last 3 are really funny!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. They're awesome! I especially enjoyed the Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really funny Sunny! (Hey that rhymes) lol

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL Sunny, love these. We are currently experience an earthquake swarm here so needed the laugh.

    Glad Ray had a good birthday and enjoyed all the birthday wishes :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're okay there. Earthquakes are not my favorite thing, there is no defense for them. Are tsunami's a probable threat?

      Ironically, I just finished downloading a couple of books that are set in NZ

      Stay safe.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sunny,

      There has been some damage. We have a day off work today as we were told to stay out of the city today so that buildings can be inspected etc. Commuter services had also been cancelled, but are now running again. Should be back at work again tomorrow.

      Fortunately, we haven't suffered damage at home, only to our nerves LoL. I've got my fingers crossed there won't be any more of the bigger after shocks. No, it doesn't appear tsunami's are a threat.

      Hugs,
      Roz

      Delete
  6. Great jokes...thanks for the laughs Sunny! Happy Ray enjoyed the birthday wishes and you two had a really nice celebration for him.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day