Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Identity???

I bet you were all surprised when you dropped in on Ana's site yesterday, looking for  my  FIKA interview. No, I haven't changed names and although I do have another identity,  it is not Penelope Jones.  Penelope Jones, a  gifted writer and one of the writers that participated in the Spankee Doodle Dandy blog hop was the featured guest on this week's FIKA.

When Ana invited me she said she just happened to have a slot come up due to a cancellation. I was given the okay to go ahead and announce I would be her guest on Monday, June 24th. The posts were scheduled to appear on Sunday and Monday and then I went out of town and off line.  I didn't get Ana's message that Penelope Jones would appear on Monday after all until I returned late last evening and after the fact. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but Ana assures me my interview will be next Monday.

On another much more serious note,  I just learned of  the illness of Jim and Christina's daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with them now and in the days to come.




See you later for more Aimless Ramblings

15 comments:

  1. So happy! I cannot wait for your Fika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whewww!
    Can't wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG,

    I wondered where you were. Look forward to next week.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny,

    Looking forward to reading your Fika!

    Continuing to send my thoughts and prayers to Jim, Christina, little Emily and family.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news about Emily. Keep those fingers crossed.

      Delete
  5. I wil absolutelly enjoy your FIKA, Suunygirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't fool me, I know who you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do and you know where to find me too. lol

      Delete
  7. I was having a hard enough time remembering the Leigh Smith identity and now you go and change it on me! :) looking forward to your fika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. lol

      Amazon doesn't like Sunny Girl.

      Delete
  8. You didn't fool me either! Although I liked Penny's poem, it didn't sound like you. I'm glad all is well. I'm marking my calendar to remind me to go find a cell signal next week so I can read your interview.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day