Friday, June 15, 2012

Lexan for Sale and Other Ramblings



We have been going on what my husband calls our daily adventures.  Yesterday's trip was to a town called Springerville.The terrain goes from pines to scrub pines to desert to high desert brown.  For miles there is absolutely nothing to see but the ribbon of the road and nothingness.  I always feel a little spooky when traveling through terrain like that.  Must have been a past life and a fear of the unknown. Have experienced that same feeling when traveling through portions of Montana and South Dakota.  The picture is the ruins of the Casa Malpais Prehistoric Indian Ruins dating back to 1250.  The site was inhabited until about 1400. The town of Springerville was founded in 1870 and it is 42 miles from Show Low and 13 miles from the New Mexico border (enough history lesson for today).  The drive there seemed much longer probably for the reasons mentioned above.  When you experience the desolation of the surrounding area I wonder why anyone ever settled there in the first place.  But I guess that could be said of any place initially.


Last night we had some adult fun.  He began by plying the leather paddle on my backside and the flogger on the front side and backside and then we went on to other pleasures. We both slept extremely well. Imagine that.


This morning I dangled the lexan paddle in his face.  He couldn't resist the invitation.  After about ten swats, I've decided to put the lexan paddle up for sale.  Is anyone interested?


Today was another adventure to the Apache Reservation.  That's for another post.  Until then see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I just think it is so cool what you are doing. My father tells stories of his vacations as a child and young adult where they would travel for three weeks. It has to be so exciting to just go wherever the road takes you.
    As to that Lexan paddle, no thanks! It seems crazy painful and not in a fun way.
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The travels are fun - thrilled we are able to do it before we get too ancient.

      As for the lexan, I have nobody to blame but myself.

      Delete
  2. Lexan paddle? No thanks! But your adventure sounds so interesting. I wish I were there.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the adventures. It is exciting seeing places I've not been before.

      As for the lexan, I think I will be using it as a bread board after some sterilizing. What do you think?

      Delete
  3. Love hearing about your adventures. As for the paddle, Master has one, we could make it a 2 for the price of 1! abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great to get out and visit new places, i love it and i love history so win win...Italy is my dream destination..one day he says lol

    lexan paddle....yummy..yeah i know im wierd but i prefer it over the wooden ones..i guess its because i prefer sting over thump if that makes sense lol

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your Italian trip. I do love seeing new places and I am a history buff so it's all the more fun for me.

      As for the paddle, shall I send it to you?

      Delete
    2. lol no you keep it i have 2!, besides you would miss it...you know you would go on admit it lol

      tori

      Delete
  5. I'm sooooo jealous, of both your adventures and your implement collection, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am jealous of your hot steamy sex over the weekend,.

      Delete
  6. Such wonderful memories you are making :)
    Ps: One Lexan is enough for me though thanks :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the travels - I am not sure I'll remember the memories LOL

      One lexan is too much for me and I bought it. What does that say about me?

      Delete
  7. Travel = good
    Lexan = bad
    Does that pretty much sum it up? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day