Friday, June 8, 2012

A STRONG WOMAN


 A STRONG WOMAN is one who feels deeply      
    
   and loves fiercely
  
Her tears flow just as abundantly as her

   laughter.....


A STRONG WOMAN is both soft and powerful

  She is both practical and spiritual.....


A STRONG WOMAN in her essence is a 

  Gift to the World.



I am not sure where this comes from but my niece had it posted on her facebook page. She is a strong woman and  often has some great things but this one especially spoke to me.  

See you later with more Aimless Ramblings.


A STR
O

20 comments:

  1. Awesome, Sunny! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I came across this just last night on fb! And I thought about posting it. Lol! Great minds and all that :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true and how many I've met out here in blogland. Thanks for posting this.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely...it takes a long time to learn this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading... this inspiration, and your story over at PK's what a great way to start me day. Thanks for both! abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so lucky to be women! love this. Your story posted by PK- so nice, thanks. I actually read it last night, but thought you guys would think I never sleep. Waiting up for teenagers is carving into my sleep time, but I have great fun reading.
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those nights waiting to hear the key in the lock. Glad I could help you pass the time.
      Thanks for the nice words.

      When are you going to start that blog? That too passes the time.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for posting that, it's always good to be reminded of these things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, every once in a while we need a gentle reminder about how powerful we are.

      Delete
  8. Very positive thought to start the day with. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Glad it got your day off to a good start.

      Delete
  9. So very true. Thanks for posting it SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day