Monday, October 2, 2017

Threat Becomes Reality

Happy October - it has begun, the final three months of 2017. Yikes.




Once again I was trolling through my emails, Facebook and Words with Friends when I heard my phone beep. I was trying to come up with a scathingly brilliant word to beat my WWF nemesis and ignored the message.  I came up with the word I wanted but then another player popped in, and so on and so on.  When I next looked at the time, hours had passed.  That’s when I remembered my phone said I had a message.

“Sorry for the late notice.  Peter Skerrit is in town and I’ve invited him for dinner.  Don’t go to too much trouble.  I’ll make it up to you.  Love”

Panic set in.  Hours had passed since my husband texted the message.  I’d not done any of my usual chores today, the kitchen was a mess, the laundry was in different stages all over the house, the bathrooms needed cleaning and I planned on getting take-out for dinner because my schedule was so full.  I laughed to myself at that last statement.  I hadn’t done a damn thing except play on the computer.  Oh, that was a lie.  I did take some time to finish the book I was reading.  Now I had to get organized and pronto.

Take-out for dinner remained on the menu, I’d just order from our favorite Italian restaurant, so I quit worrying about dinner.  All I had to do was whip up some quick snackies to go with before dinner drinks.  I started dealing with the laundry, sorting what still needed to be laundered and put the ironing away for another day (or week or month, in reality) and the rest back where it belonged.  Next, I tackled the bathrooms – well, the guest bathroom at least.  It was time for a break.  I popped open a soft drink and sat down at the table – unfortunately the computer was still on and some of my friends had their turn on WWF and it was my turn. 

‘Shit – look at the time.’ I said to myself.  This time, I shut down the computer; there was no time to waste.  I called the restaurant only to hear that it was Monday and they were closed.
“Oh hell, now what am I going to do?”  ‘Don’t panic’ that little voice in my head said, you’ll figure it out.’  I had to figure it out – my ass was on the line.  David has been telling me for months that I wasted entirely too much time on the internet.  I balked at the suggestion but, in truth, he was right.  I was never far from some connection to the internet.  He threatened to cut me off and even worse than that to spank my ass if I didn’t listen.  ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah,’ I said and he told me I was skating on thin ice.  I had a feeling skating on thin ice would no longer be an option.

I stopped playing around and got down to business. With just over an hour left before David and Peter arrived, dinner was still a mystery.  That’s when I remembered there was a frozen pan of lasagna in the freezer.  Great, a salad, some garlic bread and lasagna,  I was golden.
After making the salad and setting up the garlic bread, the shower beckoned.  It felt wonderful, there’s nothing like a hot shower to relax a stressed mind and body.  I pinned my hair back, applied some lip gloss and slipped into a comfortable pair of jeans and a sweater (too bad there wasn’t a superwoman costume in the closet) and I was ready to make my entrance.

David and Peter were coming in the door as I walked downstairs.  We sat around catching up until David said he was starving and when was dinner.  Then, it hit me.  I never put the lasagna in the oven.  My face must have fallen because David knew right away something was wrong.

“I’m sorry.  I forgot something very important, I forgot to put the lasagna in the oven.” 

I watched as David’s face color change.  “I know, I’ll call and order pizza and in the meantime, we can munch on the salad and garlic bread.  Does that sound okay to you Peter?”

“I have a better idea”, he responded.  “Why don’t we just go out?”

“Sounds good to me,” I responded.  David shrugged because he really didn’t have much choice.

David drove us to BJ’s – a place that has something for everyone.  Thankfully, we didn’t have long to wait.  Surprisingly, David didn’t let the earlier events prevent him from enjoying Peter’s company and the evening was too soon over.  We dropped Peter off at his hotel with me promising that a home cooked meal would be forthcoming on his next visit to town. 

The car pulled away from the hotel and David began.  “So sweetheart what did you do all day? Don’t bother to answer, I know what you did.  You got carried away on the damn internet again and one thing led to another and voila – you forgot to cook the damn lasagna. I’m calling the internet company and putting a lock on the line – maybe we’ll even be able to save a few bucks because your usage always exceeds our plan.”

“I’m sorry honey.  I promise to do better.”

The car was too dark to see his face so I’m sure he didn’t see the smile on mine.  It seemed he had forgotten about spanking my ass and I was relieved.  I wasn’t too concerned about being limited on the internet, after all, there were plenty of places where wi-fi is available for free.

Arriving home, he parked and I immediately went upstairs to the bedroom.  I had undressed and was about to put on my nighty when David walked in and told me not to bother.  “It will only be off in a minute or so.”

I smiled, thinking that we were about to have some fun.  “Smiling isn’t what you’re going to be doing in a minute.  Your ass is mine but not for the reason you think.  I haven’t forgotten my threats and you are about to pay the price for not heeding my warnings.  Today was the last straw.”

David didn’t punish me often, it was against his nature and it took a helluva long time to even get him to think spanking wasn’t hitting.  He eventually embraced the theory but most of the time, it was only a few swats.  However, when he felt it necessary, he really stepped up.  This was one of those times. It was sheer hell standing there watching him take his time making that barrier on the bed.  When he built up the pillows like that it only meant one thing.  He was going to use his belt.  To me, the belt was both a love and hate implement.  It stung like hell and my backside would be a criss cross of welts before he was finished.  I would be sitting gingerly for the next few days, that was for sure. It also made me horny as hell, watching him remove the belt from his pants, the testing of the length of the implement against his hand, the swish of the displaced air right before it landed on my exposed flesh all excited me for reasons I'll never understand.  Then, seconds later, the first strike would find its mark and the burn would start.  It would just start to dissipate when he’d land another strike and so it went until I was a sobbing mess of tears and had expectations of hearing the smoke alarm any minute because my ass felt like a mass of flaming flesh. 

He never scolded while doling out punishment.  He was of the mind that if I was in this situation, I damn well knew why and he punctuated his feelings with every strike to my bottom.  When he felt I had enough, he would pat my back and sit me up on his lap, trying not to have my searing bottom touch another surface – it would hang suspended over his thigh. He never said a word – it was up to me to apologize and then he would mess with my hair and call me his good girl.

My sobbing abated, I apologized and I was his good girl once again – until the next time.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.


26 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by!

    Thank you for making my Monday again with a wonderful story :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great story, Sunny. The Internet is a huge time stealer!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, When I started reading this I thought it was you and ray, took me a while to catch up!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time spent on the computer is true - the rest pure fiction.

      Delete
  4. Boy this could be many of us - spending a little too much time on the computer. Not ME of course, but some of us surely. Great story, Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife warned me about too much time on the internet, I'm standing while typing this, I'm spanked by her but never this hard and long. I just stood for fifteen minutes facing the wall, told to get my jammies on for the remaining part of the day, quickly doing this. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were writing about you and Ray when I read the first paragraph. Nice story SG. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SG,
    Loved this story! I think we have all been there.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone seems to think you were writing about you and Ray. I thought you had a camera in my house and were telling the Eric/Amy story! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are all probably guilty of spending way too much time on the internet. I know i am.

      Delete
  9. That story hit a bit close to home as far as losing track of time on the internet. At least my butt is not having to pay for it. Thanks for the fun story, Sunny. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - lots of time lost on the keyboard. Glad you enjoyed Cat.

      Delete
  10. Sunny, you did pull a fast one on all of us. I thought you were talking about yourself, too. Good topic. Computer time seems to fly by!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great story Sunny. I also thought it was about you and Ray in the beginning, you fooled us all.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy - I do spend way too much time on the computer and/or phone according to Ray, so that part is true true true

      Delete
  12. Hi Sunny,:) YIKES is right- only three more months. The days fly by, it seems!

    Funny, but I too didn't catch the divide between your first paragraph and the story. I thought the same as the rest, for a minute. Loved the story! Oops! David seemed to get his loved ones' attention! I'm guessing that the next lasagna served up, will be piping hot. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day