Friday, September 29, 2017

STOLEN

PK said this meme has been stolen many, many times and I'm going to continue this thievery.  Thank you Amy and PK

BIO

Marriages – 1
Proposals – 3
Divorces – 0               
Surgeries – 2
Tattoos – 0 - eye & lips colored, does that count
Piercings – ears only (two in one, one in another)


HAVE YOU EVER:

Shot a gun – Yes, don't like it
Quit a job – a couple of times - once it was one of those dramatic things, I got angry and just walked out.

Been on TV – a couple of local shows (same answer as PK but different locales)



Fallen in love – oh, yes

Driven cross country – A couple of times - know the route well.

Hit a deer – No

Watched a birth – No

Ridden in an ambulance –Never and I don’t want to.(same answer as PK)

Sung karaoke – Please, I have some pride. (same answer as PK)

Ice skated – Yes, all the time as a kid and less often as an adult


Been surfing – Nope, although I've watched Ray do it many times.

Seen the ocean – Atlantic and Pacific.

Ridden a horse – Yes

Almost died – Not that I’m aware of.

Been punched – Nope.

Punched back – Only in jest.



Are you:

In love now – I sure am.

24 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for joining the partners in crime. You and PK seem to have a lot in common. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. PK and I do have a lot in common. I love her to pieces.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, I think I may go thieving later too,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy came up with a good one, looking forward to your answers

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, enjoyed reading your answers, thank you for sharing. 3 proposals eh?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello SG, fun meme. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny,
    You did a bang-up job on this meme. I will disagree with one of your responses. Just remembered an episode in an elevator with PK where you almost died laughing.

    Love,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading memes, thank you for sharing your answers.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SG,
    I love the eyeliner. But you already knew that.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do and one if these days you're going to stop being so chicken
      and give in

      Delete
  8. I knew we were a lot alike. I think this shows it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great meme and I think I will also have to join in the thievery. Loved all your answers Sunny.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your answers, Sunny...so much fun learning a bit more about you. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cat, there are layers upon layers, some of it I've even forgotten.

      Delete
  11. Fun answers to read, Sunny!:) LOL on the karaoke. I'm behind by two memes now. Disgraceful, I know... :D Happy Sunday! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not behind anymore, I just read your latest post.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day