Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Dropping the "F" bomb

Hola everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Friends.  Hope you enjoy a great day with lots of good food.  Remember, foods eaten on a holiday contain no calories, you can partake to your heart's content with no worries.

Things here are good - still pretty warm but I know it will cool down one of these days. Lately, I've felt the need to change some things around in the house.  I don't dare mention changing the furniture, but I have re-arranged and bought some new stuff for the walls.  Ray always said it's a wonder he's still around because I get tired of the same ole, same ole.  

How are things your world?  Are you getting excited for the upcoming holidays?  I know, I know but they will be here before you know it.  The stores are filled with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff - it's hard to ignore.  

Okay, okay.  Here is this week's story.  It's short and sweet.  Enjoy


Boy, do I have a story to tell.  I got my butt smacked last night for dropping the f-bomb.  I am usually pretty careful about using that word in mixed company unless it’s people I know and who know me.  A bunch of us were playing cards and one of the other players who I know quite well was sitting there fiddling with her cards.  It was her turn and I was getting annoyed.  “For pity sake, quit playing with the “f**kin’ cards and take your turn.”  Now because it was Marilyn, I didn’t think anything of it until the silence ensued at the table.  KAREN, you apologize this minute,” were the words that broke the silence.  My husband who doesn’t usually have much to say spoke up loud and clear.  There was no mistaking the order or tone of his statement. 

I apologized and the others said not to mind except one of the ladies said that she didn’t use that word anymore.  She went on to say she used it one time when she first met her husband and he spanked her bottom with the admonition that he never wanted to hear that word come out of her mouth again.  She said she never used it again.  My quiet husband piped up with “Did you hear that Karen?”  I shook my head yes, lowered my eyes and listened to the giggles of the others around the table.

At home later that night, I told my husband he embarrassed me.  He told me that I embarrassed him by using such foul language.

 “You know that word is not a stranger to either one of us,” I told him.

“I agree, but it is not a word to be used in mixed company by either one of us,” he told me. 

“We’ve had this discussion before.”

“Yes, I know and I apologized.  It was just that it was only Marilyn.”

“Nonetheless, maybe I should try Derek’s trick, you have been a little snippy lately.”

“Get real,” I called to him as I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I thought the discussion was over.  I was wrong.  When I returned from the bathroom he was sitting on the edge of the bed.  He reached out and took my arm as I passed by.  With a move and a quickness, I didn’t think he had in him, I was over his knee.  My head and feet dangling like a carrot.

“Hey, what’s this?  Let me up, I’m going to get a headache.”

“You’re going to get more than a headache.”

That’s when I felt the first smack of his hand against my bare flesh.  It took a minute for the sound to connect with the pain I felt.  “Hey,” I yelled.  It was as if he didn’t hear me because another smack landed. “Hey,” I yelled again and tried to wiggle out of his reach.  He just pulled me closer to him and his arm held me in a vice like grip. 

My quiet husband smacked my bottom, first one cheek then another and back again until I was squirming around like a drop of water in a hot skillet.  My bottom stung like hell but then I realized something else.  A bulge, a big bulge was pressing into my stomach.  My hand reached between us and I gave him a good squeeze.  He yelled out and his hand smacked my bottom harder than before.  I was having fun now, no matter how hard he spanked, I was enjoying being over his knee.  I could feel the wetness on my thighs and realized that I was hornier than I’d been in quite some time.  I didn’t want him to stop and apparently he didn’t want to stop either.  The bulge grew bigger and harder and while he continued spanking with one hand, his other hand massaged my lady parts.  I was squirming now for a different reason than trying to avoid being spanked, I was squirming with pleasure and the sensations of pain on my bottom combined with his fingers working magic on my clitoris soon led to nirvana.  I shattered into a thousand pieces.

Not sure how, but he had me up and on all fours on the bed.  I heard him removing his pants and he must have been having trouble with the zipper. “Goddammit, if I don’t get these damn things off soon, I’m going to cream my pants and I haven’t don’t that since sixth grade.”  I wanted to laugh but I didn’t want to spoil the moment.  Finally, he pulled me up and I felt a very large, hard object swishing around in my juices before he plunged into the pool of wetness that was awaiting him.


After we both came back down to earth, he rolled off me and pulled me to him.  I looked into his eyes and said:“that was the best fucking sex, we’ve ever had.”  We both laughed like hell, as he smacked my bottom and off we went again.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

23 comments:

  1. It's always good to hear how you are doing. One of these days our paths will cross. This story is HOT. Smoking, sizzling hot. I love when we find ourselves in similar predicaments. You tell a great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Blondie. One of these days!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, well that was a spicy start to a drab English Monday morning! Glad you kept Ray around ;)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, I can't even begin to think about the upcoming holidays yet. Glad you are keeping Ray around too :)

    Wonderful story. Great way to warm up the beginning of the week :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could warm things up if the weather isn't cooperating.

      Delete
  4. Please don't mention Christmas. Nice spicy read, thanks SG.

    I dropped the f-bomb a couple of times Saturday.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent story - short, sweet and HOT!

    Holidays? Are the holidays coming all ready?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, goodness, Sunny! You certainly started off the week with a bang. That double entendre was intentional, my friend.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bang huh - love the double entendre. The bang did it - not the word. lol

      Delete
  7. WOWSA, Sunny!:) What a story to start off a Monday morning! I'm with Jan- way to take a dreary, rainy, Monday morning, and turn it spicy and hot Hot HOT in seconds! Thanks!

    I'm like you- I like to rearrange things too. I remember when the kids were young, I was forever moving furniture around- usually sliding towels under heavy pieces and dragging them around. Kinda fun, thinking back. Have fun wall decorating! Love what Ray says to you! LOL! Have a great week. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I didn't think the story was that hot, but what do I know. Glad it worked.
      Ray just said that again yesterday and I had to laugh.

      Delete
  8. Whoa Sunny...that is one hot way to kick off the week! Not ready to start thinking about the holidays yet...hope you cool down soon.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How 'bout those Chiefs. Not looking forward to the showdown with my Broncs and twice no less.

      Delete
  9. SG,
    I love this story! Hope things cool down for you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they will - must be patient. Now we can open the doors and windows in the am until the sun gets higher in the sky. Right now I'm listening to the chirping birds - lovely.

      Delete
  10. If I used the f-word I’d be spanked and the only heat would be on my behind! Loved the story, Sunny.
    Please don’t mention the holidays, I get palpitations just thinking about Christmas coming up so soon. It’s on the same date each year but it always takes me by surprise.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chuckled that you're always surprised when Christmas arrives. By the time it finally gets here I'm so over it since it's been everywhere since August.
      I do seem to remember your hesitancy over that word during a certain game. Good memories.

      Delete
  11. Awesome story Sunny. Hope you cool down soon and we warm up. It appears the warmer weather is evading us at the moment.
    Things are hectic enough without adding the holidays into it.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Lindy, you know it will come and it will probably be with a vengeance. That seems to be the way Mother Nature works lately. I think she's having trouble with menopause. lol
      Holiday are coming, no matter what.

      Delete
    2. Love what you said about Mother Nature going through menopause, very true. LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day