Friday, April 7, 2017

MORE ANSWERS

 Well, it's Thursday already.  I don't know where the time goes, I think I may have slept through a day or so.  No, not really, but sometimes that's what it feels like and would explain the sudden appearance of a day - like today. Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that Easter is a mere week away - another shocker.

Today I'm going to answer the rest of the questions I received.  I bet you're sitting at the edge of your seat in great anticipation.  Here goes.

Ella and Enzo asked what made me choose the icon of the little girl sticking out her tongue?  I didn't always use that, I used something I made up.  This is probably illegal because I saw it in images and it fits me to a tee.  I'm always rebelling against something - it's part of my nature.

PK asked when do I want to come to North Carolina?  One of these days I'll surprise you.  How's that?

Cat asked what four people I would invite for an evening of drinks and dinner?" I know one of them never changes - Abraham Lincoln. I'm not sure I would be a good host because I think I would be too awed to speak.  Let's see, the other three:  Someone who's passed over to the other side because I'd like the skinny.  Two down, two to go.Bill Maher because I love his sarcasm and Maya Angelou because I always loved hearing her voice.

You know how at the end of some programs, there is a PSA (Public Service Announcement) well here's my PSA (Personal Selling Announcement). My latest western romance is available over at LSF and Amazon, why not drop over and pick up a copy.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

14 comments:

  1. I love a good surprise, but please give me time to clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK's comment cracked me up! :) Fun to read your answers, Sunny! :) You sarcastic???? LOL! I love the pic of the little girl with her tongue sticking out! Fun! Sounds like it would be quite a dinner party at your place. Cool choices! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer to PK, Sunny. Do like the dinner party group...I'm sure the conversation would be awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers Sunny. Would be a fun dinner party.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, When you have been to PK's you would be welcome here too.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed reading your answers SG. I love the picture of the little girl.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny, love your answers and PK's comment lol. If you make it down under sometime...) Love your dinner party guests, that would be an awesome dinner.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day