Monday, March 20, 2017

The Heat

Today is the first day of spring in my part of the world.  Spring, wow, I think we already had our three days of spring for 2017.  Well, maybe not.  We’ve definitely been getting a taste of summer for the last two weeks.  We’ve been breaking records left and right – 95 degrees yesterday and probably again today.  Am I ready for summer?  Don’t get me wrong, I love summer.  However, my idea of summer is sunny, eighty degrees, humidity no more than 40%.  I’m not sure there’s any place in the world that offers that, but…
The point I’m getting at here is that summer, although not officially beginning until June something, is already here.  Is it here to stay?  I don’t think so but it started me thinking about the heat.  I’m not good at heat.  Okay, if there’s an ocean or gulf nearby where I can stick in my toes and then the rest of me, it’s doable.  That’s not the case in Arizona – landlocked.  And the heat, it’s the worst I’ve ever dealt with. Okay, maybe Texas can get a little warm too and I’m not mentioning the awful heat and humidity where I grew up, but then there was that ocean. 

I keep veering off point and that is I don’t like the heat, I actually get a little testy in the heat.  My husband might say more than testy.  Yup, he’s reading over my shoulder and outright laughed. 

“A little testy, you have to be kidding, right?”

You have to understand that the temperature here begins to hover at the 95 degree mark continually from hopefully, mid- May (last year it was April) and stay there and above until sometime around October 30th.  That’s a long time to be hot.  I can handle it until about July when hubby usually decides to take me away for a few days before I make him crazy.

That still leaves August and September.  I become housebound because I hate going out into a car that may be cooled because it’s in the garage, however, you get out of the car to either go have lunch, dinner, grocery shop or anything else that requires you to leave the car, you come back to a sweltering furnace that takes ten minutes to cool down.  Mostly, you are just pulling into your garage when the car is finally cool enough to actually feel the cold air coming through the vents (fake air, of course).

This last summer, hubby’s breaking point came about August 14th.  The fifth 110+ day in a row is what did us both in.  I, of course, railed about the damn heat, why we decided to settle in an oven, and on and on.  Did I mention that I don’t suffer in silence?  Anyway, when I opened up about how damn hot it was, hubby told me he didn’t want to hear any more about the damn heat.  I was comfortable, in an air-conditioned house, and if that wasn’t enough to think about all the people who didn’t have the same conveniences, i.e. our military personnel, law enforcement, construction crews,  etc. etc.

“Thinking about them is not going to make it any cooler for them or for me.”

“No, it’s not, but I know something that will make it hotter for you.”

“Lord, I can’t even think about it being hotter.”

“Then, might I suggest, I not hear another word about the weather.”  He was still talking but I’d walked into the other room to turn up the fan.  I found something to keep myself occupied and my mind off the infernal sun streaming in the window.  It’s not even that bad, there are tinted windows and screens, along with a large overhang,  so it’s almost cave like but I can see the waves of heat coming off the street.

“How hot is it supposed to get today?” I innocently asked hubby as he walks into the room.

Not a word was spoken when I found myself being pulled away from the window and dragged to the couch.  He pushed me down and told me to stay put, he would be back with an answer.  I didn’t listen, I hardly ever do.  We met in the hallway.

Moments later, I found myself over his knee – my sundress pushed up and my panties down. 

“What do you think you’re doing?” I mouthed – secretly, I was thrilled. 

“I’m keeping my word and you’re going to find out how hot it is.”  I smiled to myself. 

I didn’t smile long.  He laid into my bare flesh with a purpose.  The spanks came quickly, one after another, turning my cooled bottom into a fiery blaze.  He was right, I was finding out just how hot it could be.  He wasn’t through, though, not by a long shot. 

I felt the cool breeze of the fan over my heated butt cheeks for just a moment, before the heat began anew.  He had retrieved the bamboo back scratcher from the hall closet; that thing is a killer and no matter how many times I’ve thrown it away, it somehow always returns.  When my bottom was thoroughly scorched, he began on my thighs.  I was kicking up a storm, so the next place I felt that damn thing was on my calves and when I still didn’t learn my lesson, he grabbed my feet and spanked the bottom of my feet a few times.  Talk about heat, pain and fury.

I was wailing and begging for him to stop the relentless pounding of my flesh.  I was thoroughly tenderized when he finally laid down the instrument of ass destruction.  Once again, I felt the cool breeze of the fan blades across my heated flesh.  I also felt the stickiness along my thighs and damned my traitorous body. So did he.

His fingers began exploring the source of the wetness and soon I was begging;  this time for him to increase the tempo.  Forgotten, was the pain and heat in my bottom - replaced by the sensations in my lower womanly regions.  The waves of pleasure that were starting to fill my body came to an abrupt halt as his fingers stopped making contact and the magic ended.


“Not yet, you don’t,” he said.  He picked me up and carried me over to the desk chair and plopped me down, hard. The back scratcher had left it’s mark – the pain in my bottom began anew. I squirmed around trying to get comfortable and watched as it became clear to me what hubby meant.  He came to me then.  “I don’t want to hear any more about the heat.” Then he made sure I wasn’t able to talk. 

I can't wait to begin complaining about the heat. Should be any day now.





Did I have you thinking this really happened?  Be honest, now.  Well, folks, it's a story. See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

24 comments:

  1. Very nice 'hot' story Sunny lol. What a shame it didn't happen.

    Sprng for you means autumn (or fall) here, sigh. We hardly had a summer! Hope you get a much better spring and summer.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about a not so nice summer. I know how disappointing that is after waiting for it to appear.

      Happy you enjoyed the summer. It might have been a little intense for me but thanks for the thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, I was half way through before I realised it was the story and not a piece of your action!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...a great story, believed it til the back scratcher made its way down to the soles of the feet. I would like to sympathize about the heat,but we sure could use at least a little of it here. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the story. I'll be happy to send some heat. Actually, it's cooling down for the next week. Yeah.

      Delete
  4. All I can say is that you write a damn fine spanking story. You had me until the end. Wasn't there an old song "Wishin' and Hopin?"

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I wrote a barn burner, huh.

      Yes, on the song Wishin' and Hopin'

      Delete
  5. Sunny,
    You had me panting and thrilled until that worm of a thought came creeping in that this might be one of your glorious stories,You know how to write a spanking/loving scene for sure. You are one excellent writer.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I almost had you. Thanks for the great compliment. BTW, next Tuesday's high is expected to be 80 - should make for a nice day at the ballpark.

      Delete
  6. Great story, Sunny, naughty of you to string us along!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on me, but you enjoyed so my mission was accomplished.

      Delete
  7. I am sorry for you that it was only a story, but a great one. Yes we know about heat here. This summer has been very cool with the average temperature in the mid 30'sC. But last year we had 17 days in a row of over 40C (104F) with worst of 3 days of 47C (117F)....that was hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know you're familiar with the heat, but you're about ready to head to cooler temps while I'm looking at the 100's. Not my favorite.
      Glad you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  8. LOL Sunny...I can see you bitchin' and moanin' about the weather so you had me going but when we got to sundress and spanking calves and bottom of feet, I'm now almost positive it was your lovely imagination. Thanks for sharing...hope you stay cool. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cat, you know me so well.

      My imagination does run wild sometimes.

      Delete
  9. Sunny you need a spanking just for making me think this was real. LOL! Great story. Hope your heat is not too unbearable during summer. You can always come down under to avoid it.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Lindy, truer words were never spoken. Glad you enjoyed the story. One of these days I might just take you up on your offer. Thanks.

      Delete
  10. You definitely had me going there for a while, Sunny! :) Then I thought that Ray was getting a little carried away, in all of that heat... you know, the calves and feet thing! OUCH!

    Loved the story. Hope that you are staying cool! It's finally warming up a bit around here! For now, anyway! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you are experiencing Spring. It's cooled off a bit here to for the next week 0 yeah. I'll take what I can get because too soon summer will be here for real.
      I love when I get you all thinking a story is real, glad you enjoyed.

      Delete
  11. Actually you had me up until the backscratchers and then rapidly lost me. But I loved it anyway and I hope it happens - all or in part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, like it's gonna happen. lol
      Glad you loved the story - the imagination was working.

      Delete
  12. Just now had a chance to read and catch up! Love your story!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day