Thursday, March 16, 2017

Meme


Thank you,Abby, for this meme.  Love reading these and they make such great posts.




Are you an early bird or night person?    Definitely an early bird.

Do you prefer vanilla chocolate or strawberry?  Love the vanilla, but like all three.

Are you a summer or winter person  Definitely a summer person.

In the morning do you have a hearty breakfast or just coffee?  Depends on the day and whether or not I have to fix the breakfast.

Do you prefer bright or muted color? The older I get the brighter the color.  Don’t want to fade away into the woodwork.

Do you prefer pie or cake?  I love pie, but cake is good, no icing though.

What kind of vacation, seaside, fun in a resort or city?  I’ll take the beach every time.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?  I love and have had both.  I love animals.

Do you prefer short or long hair?  On my pets?

What is your preference - leather or wood?  Leather

What is your favorite of baseball or football.  Both. Football cause I love looking at those tushes in those pants and baseball players sometimes have nice bums too.

Would you rather do a spa day or shopping?  I hate shopping.

Do you prefer a live concert of movie?  Why do I have to choose, can’t I do both?

Do you use gift bags or wrap presents?  Gift bags are easier to store.

Would you rather help build a snowman or say inside and make cocoa?  You’re kidding right, but I’ll take pictures.

Do you prefer four seasons or So. CA Climate?  So. CA climate.  Like looking at pictures of the changing seasons in other places – they remind me of why I like a summer climate, since I’ve been there and done that.

Would I rather be a driver or passenger?  Depends on the driver

Do you wear pajamas or nightgown?  To the market?

Would you buy or bake a cake?  Buy, I’ve never been a baker.


Do you prefer musicals or drama?  Although I like both a musical usually leaves me in a happier mood.



And this concludes the entertainment portion of this post.  Have a good one and come back anytime for more Aimless Ramblings.

14 comments:

  1. Sunny,
    I love memes, too, and I enjoyed your clever answers. Am surprised that you say you don't like shopping, because you wear such pretty clothes. And your scarves are lovely!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment but I really do not like to shop.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your answers, Sunny...a true smarta$$. ;)

    Hug and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Sunny, loved your answers :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your answers SG. Thanks for sharing. No 5 made me smile.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot possibly believe you would ever fade into the woodwork!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Cat call you a smart@$$ she knows you better than I thought! Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers, Sunny. I enjoy watching rugby for the same reason you like watching football.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoyed reading your answers...I'll take the frosting and leave the cake for you (though I am picky about the frosting) :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day