Friday, March 31, 2017

Ready for Answers



Questions anyone.  I can never think of any questions to ask.  There are answers I want but they are the answers to life's bigger issues like 'why do the swallows come back to Capistrano on March 19th?'

Anyway, if you have any questions you'd like to ask, please feel free.  If I don't know the answer, I'll either make one up or look it up on Google. Wow, how did we ever live before Google. I didn't even think I wanted to get the internet way back when.  Now it's like air and I'm not sure I could do without a daily fix.

I probably won't answer any questions until April - April 1st at that.  You'll have to figure out if answers are real or a prank.  No., I'd never do that.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, I would like to know what Ray thinks about meeting other bloggers? Also do these men folk actually discuss ttwd or avoid the subject like the plague?
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny,

    What is your favourite thing to do together (outside of spanking)?

    What is your favourite movie?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny Firstly is there a sequel to Finding Home as I've just finished it and want to know more.
    How do you think of your books, does a character pop into your head and they speak to you? So they write their own story virtually.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey SG,

    I love your characters, how do you choose them?
    Did you have a childhood ambition? Did you achieve it?
    If you're home alone, is there music playing, a television on, or quite in your home?
    Milk or dark chocolate?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post today fit your little icon with the young girl sticking out her tongue. It made me laugh. What made you choose that icon?

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. My question, when you want to come to North Carolina?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sunny...
    I've asked everyone the same question that was asked of me several years ago...What four people (and their spouse/partner), living or dead, would you invite for an evening of drinks and dinner?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day