Sunday, November 20, 2016

LOVED THE VISIT

Good Morning All

It's the day after - the day after Love Our Lurkers weekend.  Thank you, everyone who stopped by. I was glad to welcome some old friends and get acquainted  with new ones and hope you'll come again.
.
Lilli Clairemont won the drawing to receive one of my books.   

Speaking of books, my newest one will be out just before Christmas. Don't forget to add it to your Christmas list.




Surprise, surprise - the setting is the Arizona Territory back in the late 1800's.  The background picture is one Ray and I took when we went to Sedona during the summer. The story started writing itself as we drove so it seems only fitting the scenery should receive credit for the inspiration.  

Now I have to get busy writing a story for tomorrow's post.  Until then, see you later on Aimless Ramblings.

6 comments:

  1. Howdy! Loved LOL and thoroughly enjoyed your book! Cowboys are my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny! :) LOL Days were very fun! Thanks for stopping by around my place!

    Congratulations on your new book! Looks and sounds like a great one. Love the background pic too! You all are writing so much faster than I can read. I need to get busy! Looking forward to reading this, Sunny! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new book! Goodness, you are the prolific one lately. Am still working on the Christmas stories. I always need a little push to grab the Christmas spirit, and now I feel I am on my way.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Days were a lot of fun, Sunny. Congratulations on your new book...by TBR pile just keeps getting bigger! :)

    Congratulations to Lilli...lucky lady.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL days were fun and thanks for stopping by my post. Another book to add to my list YAY! Congratulations Lilli on winning.
    Love the fact your new book was written when you were on the road and the picture is from there.

    Hugs Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny LoL was fun, glad you made some new friends :) Congratulations to Lilli!

    Ooh, another book! Lucky us :) Congratulations on the upcoming release. Love the cover, the background pic is awesome!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day