Monday, November 21, 2016

Opposing Points of View

I just realized that I should have written a story with a Thanksgiving theme. Sorry about that, didn't even realize in my haste to get a story written and posted for Monday.  

I understand that today is our English Rose's Birthday - a big shout out to Jan to have a very happy day and better year.  I wanted to announce that Lilli Claremont was the winner of the drawing for one of my books. 

A busy week coming up for many of us and I won't keep you any longer.  Here's my unThanksgiving story.



Abigail watched in the mirror as Bob walked into the room and sat on the bed.  She halted the brush mid-stroke, and when he patted the mattress, she began to cry.  The tears were falling as he called her to him.

“Girl, you can cry all you want.  It’s not going to work this time.  You are still getting spanked.”

“But…”

“But nothing.  Did you really think I wouldn’t find out? “

“I was hoping that maybe you wouldn’t hear.  I should have known there was no way your buddies would let this slip by. Can I explain?” She sobbed.

“What explanation could there possibly be?”

“You know how sometimes things just snowball and one thing leads to another.”

“Is that supposed to be an explanation?”

“Bob, you know what it’s like.”

“No, you tell me.”

As Abigail began to tell her tale of woe, Bob looked at her.  Her tears were still falling and she kept sniffling so he reached over and grabbed a tissue.  She looked at it as if it were a foreign object.

“Blow your nose and stop sniffling.  I can’t understand what you’re saying.”

She wiped her eyes and blew her nose.  He loved this woman and never more than this moment.  Every moment with her was that way – even when she was making his life a living hell.

Bob was a law enforcement officer in a small town in an area of small neighboring towns. Everyone knew everyone and there wasn’t much that went on in one town that didn’t filter down to other towns.  All his fellow officers shared information – it was what they relied on to keep their towns safe from outside influences.  Abigail knew that and how she thought she wouldn’t get caught was beyond him.

Bob’s career demanded he play by the rules.  He was that way, even as a youngster.  He was a model child and bore a great deal of bullying for being a ‘goody two shoes.’  He couldn’t help it – he saw a clear line between right and wrong.  There were no gray lines for him.  Abigail, on the other hand, was the poster child for rebellion.  Her past was checkered with her rebelliousness from playground antics to protesting whatever cause she thought warranted her support. 

When they began dating everyone predicted it wouldn’t last.  How could the two of them ever find common ground.  Somehow they managed and now they were husband and wife.  Their marriage was a tempestuous one, with both of them desperately trying to make the other see their side of differing issues.

The first time Abigail went a little overboard with one of her tirades, Bob let her play it out.  When she was finished he told her in his calmest voice that was the last tirade he would tolerate.  From that point forward, she would voice her opinion in a calm, respectful manner.

“What are you going to do if I don’t?  Arrest me?” she sarcastically asked.

“No, I’m going to do something far more personal.”

“What?”

“I’m going to put you over my knee and spank the tar out of you.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Oh, but I would.”

“I’ll have you arrested for assault.”

“If you want to have everyone within a fifty mile radius know you got your bottom spanked, go right ahead, I’m not the one that will be embarrassed.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, if you file charges, you’re going to have to explain just how you were assaulted.”

“Oh.” She said.  That particular argument was over and for the longest time Abigail presented her opinions in a respectful manner.

Until, that fateful day when he asked that she not get involved in a protest to oust the local mayor.  He was caught cheating on his wife, who happened to be a close friend of Abigail’s. Some of the local wives took it upon themselves to call for his resignation stating that he wasn’t a good example.  It was all much ado about nothing but when the newspaper printed a picture of Abigail leading the charge, Bob knew it was time to honor his words.

That first spanking was a doozy.  Abigail hooted and hollered so loud that the neighbor actually called the police while coming over to check.  What she saw as she peeked in the window was Abigail, bare-assed over Bob’s knee, getting her backside smacked.  By afternoon, it was all over town – Abigail refused to leave the house for days and Bob was congratulated by every one of his fellow officers and other men around town.

Once Abigail came to see the error of her ways and knew that Bob was a man of his word, she kept her behavior in check; for the most part anyway.  She knew if she crossed that line, her bottom would pay the price.  Abigail never embraced spanking – it was a hurtful childish thing and she fought against it tooth and nail. She would try anything to get out of a spanking – but Bob never deterred once he determined a spanking was necessary.  This day was no exception.

Abigail stood between Bob’s knees as she pleaded her case.  When she was finished, he bared her bottom and took her over his knee and began his lecture.

“I don’t know what came over you.  Marijuana is illegal and smoking it in a public place shows a  flagrant disregard for the law.  Smoking cigarettes is prohibited in public and bad enough, but weed.”

“You know well enough that it is on the ballot and will probably pass.  There is a misconception about marijuana and I was merely proving a point.”

“Well now I’m proving a point”  The first smack landed on her bottom.  Bob rarely used implements, his hand was hard enough.  He let the sting settle for a moment before applying his hand in the exact same spot. He knew she hated this – she would rather he’d pepper his spanks around but this wasn’t happening today.  Today, she was getting a good sound spanking, one she was likely to remember each time she sat down.  He spanked her up and down her tush, sides included and then a couple of good ones on her thighs before he took up the brush she had held in her hand moments before.

None too gently, he used the bristle side to rub all over the reddened areas exacerbating the pain in her already throbbing backside.  He could see the wet spot on the bedspread caused by her tears but he felt no remorse as he turned the brush around and landed two firm swats on each check with the wooden brush.  Her intake of breath told him all he needed to know.  He’d need only deliver a couple more of those before Abigail reached her threshold and the punishment would cease.

When he was finished, he put down the brush and rubbed her back until her sobbing subsided. He helped her stand, kissed her forehead.  “Go get dressed and meet me in the kitchen,” he told her as he left the room.

When she arrived in the kitchen, he directed her to the hard wooden chair, handed her a tablet and a pen and told her he wanted a five-hundred-word essay on the good and the bad points of marijuana.  “You’ve got to be kidding” she answered and squirmed around on the chair trying to get comfortable.

“No, I’m giving a talk at the high school in a few days and I’ll use this as the basis for the talk. I’m sure by now your actions will have filtered down and what you have to say might give more meaning to the discussion.”

“Should I include my spanking as one of the bad things about indulging in marijuana?”


“Sarcastic as ever.  Spanking never tempers that tongue.  You do as you see fit, my sweet wife and I’ll do as I see fit.”  He gave her one of his wicked grins and she couldn’t help but feel a great gush of love and respect for this man she married.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fabulous story Sunny, really loved this. She sounds like a real handful and gets what she deserves.

    Have a good week.
    Hugs Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, sounds like he has got her sussed! Thank you for the good wishes, I am having a lovely start to my day out here in the Land!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, complete the birthday spanks.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, thank you for another wonderful story, I really enjoyed this. She sure is a handful.

    Happy Birthday Jan! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the unThanksgiving story, Sunny. I'm a city girl transplanted to a rural hamlet but, thankfully, we all mind our own business here!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved living in small towns - but you can't help but knowing what's going on around you.

      Delete
  5. Mondays are so much more fun when you do not have to go to work. Thanks for the wonderful little story today. Have a Sunny Day, my friend.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you're enjoying your new work schedule. I'm so happy for you.

      Delete
  6. Great story to start off a busy week. Happy Thanksgiving, a little early!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also. Glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  7. Oh yea! I really loved this story!
    Sounds like this could be a series!
    Nice start for my week! I need me some happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to provide "some happy'. I would imagine this would be a stressful week at school.

      Delete
  8. That was a fun story to read, Sunny! :) She is definitely a handful! She married the right guy to keep her in line! LOL!

    Thanks for writing for us! I don't know how you come up with such great ideas on a regular basis, but I love it! Have a nice Monday! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I do either, obviously I am blessed and it's a nice gift to share.

      Happy Day to you.

      Delete
  9. Sunny, sorry to be late for LOL day. I enjoyed this story.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never, Rick. Glad you stopped by, hope you do again.

      Delete
  10. Another wonderful story SG. Thank you.

    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome, glad I can share.

      Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes and hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for another wonderful story, Sunny! Happy birthday to Jan and congrats to Lilli!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome Cat. You come up with posts everyday that make me smile or think, I only have to do it once a week.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day