Friday, July 8, 2016

CHALLENGE MET

Okay, so maybe it wasn't a challenge in the sense that the gauntlet was thrown, but it sounded like one, so I took it as such.  I gathered up implements from their different places (not the really hidden ones) dusted them off and here they are.

I tried to arrange them in a pleasing manner, not according to the hurt factor.  If I were to do that, there are a couple that really should be removed permanently but they serve another purpose, i.e. the bamboo back scratcher,  the blind tilt wand, the hairbrush.  Aw hell, then there are the doggone spatulas that pack a mighty punch, no matter how pretty they look in the crock on the kitchen counter, and of course the wooden spatulas.  I neglected to include the heavy spoon in the photo, it's in a special place (aw shucks).


Wow, when you eliminate those, there really isn't much left is there?  The doggin bat is my absolute favorite, although depending on the intensity and my mood, it too can be 'ouchy.'  I like the floggers, the suede one better than the other.

Most of the toys I've purchased without any input from Ray, so I can't complain.  I have this crazy urge to try things (if I'm going to write about it, I feel I have to try it) and some of them never saw the light of day after just one time, (for instance, the lexan paddle).  I never purchased a wooden paddle, for obvious reasons. A 'friend' gave me one - handmade.  I hate it but how can you destroy a gift?  Any suggestions?  Another gift was that pretty swatter (orange) it's stingy as hell but doable.  Of course, the cane that PK gifted me which came from Ronnie is somewhere.  I haven't seen it since we moved into the house, I wonder if it is still in the closet in the motor home.  If so, maybe the new owner can find a better use than closet decoration (haha).

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

34 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I might have to do this challenge , see if I can keep up for England!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing - Have a great weekend and don't break the bank shopping for new implements.

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm.... You have quite a few here too!
    I have some gifts that I love :) others that hurt too much. We don't really order things, so I'll try and arrange mine and see what we have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun thing - took a while to dig all of them out. Moths were flying. lol

      Delete
  3. Impressive collection Sunny, the spatulas do look pretty lol. Our collection is rather limited.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll consider getting my collection together for a photo. Dragon even dug out the ones I had in hiding and added a few more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny that he dragged them out of hiding. Looking forward to seeing the display.

      Delete
  5. fun to see your collection. maybe I will take mine out and take a photo of them to share - at least then I can say I used them ;-) Most of mine remain tucked away - the hand is the most accessible and used in our home, but I still could not help but to purchase a few treasures to delight my fantasy...and then some special gifts from friends... Thanks for sharing yours...dogging bat sounds intriguing... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just how you feel - tucked away for safekeeping seems to be the motto here too.

      Delete
  6. That's a rather impressive collection. Oh What fun. All thanks to PK! Lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK is definitely an instigater. Gotta love her and I do.

      Delete
  7. You lost Ronnie's cane! She'll have to send you another ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lost the cane, so sorry to hear that. I'll have to send Ray a new one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and just what makes you think I'm sending you my new address. lol

      Delete
    2. no replies from the peanut gallery, thank you very much.

      Delete
    3. LOL. I'll be emailing PK for it soon.

      Love,
      Ronnie
      xx

      Delete
  9. So what is a dogging bat? I don't think I've ever heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to say it but it is a equine implement. You can find it on line. It's basically a slapper with a split tail.

      Delete
  10. Sunny,
    I do love your display! I need to show mine.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's quite a collection there Sunny! Well done losing the cane - sounds like you'll be getting a replacement though.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doggin' bat's my favorite too. I want a suede flogger though. You have a respectable collection there. As a spanko, I'm glad I have a cane. So long as Nick doesn't use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am glad you have a cane and it should be used more often, me thinks.

      Delete
  13. When I look at this collection and all the others displayed over the last few days I am in awe at the combined armament...almost enough to start world war 3! Who would have thought that a group of such sweet talking, mostly grandma's have a collection of weapons of such mass destruction.
    I think that I need to show these to Mumski to see if any appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have quite a collection Sunny. Will have to take up this challenge also, although we don't have many implements.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your collection - you never know when they might be something that appeals.

      Delete
  15. Well, I am impressed, Sunny Girl. And I am definitely intrigued by the dogging bat. Maybe I will put it on my Naughty or Nice list for Santa. He is a very clever fellow.

    Sam is enjoying seeing his work on display!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a naughty/nice gift - Sam will embrace it, I'm sure.

      Delete
  16. Good grief! I turn my back for a minute and suddenly all of Blogland is flaunting these mammoth collections of implements!

    You would probably all laugh at mine if I showed you. Is everyone going to do this? Who issued this blooming challenge?

    Think I would run a mile from some of these, Sunny!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help but giggle at your comment. oh, and you can thank PK :) She started it.

      Delete
  17. Whoa Sunny!!! :) Quite an impressive collection of spanky tools that you have there! I wonder where you got those beautiful spatulas? They really do brighten up the collection... and your bottom I bet! LOL!

    That back-scratcher one looks mean! OUCH! I agree totally about the hairbrush. I have told Rob that it is the one that I could surely do without... forever! Those are so not nice!

    Downunder Don and Ami's comments made me laugh! Very fun to see what everyone has in their arsenals. I might have to play too. I hear that Ronnie is gifting you another cane! How lovely! Fun post! Many hugs and love,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day