Monday, February 15, 2016

Wearing Red???


Happy Mid February to all.  Hope everyone had an enjoyable Valentine's Day and received your heart's desire.  It's still early in the day as I'm setting up this post, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a certain red something. We'll see.

President's Day is a holiday for us here in the good ole USA and a great sale weekend. We're in the market for a bedroom chair and are off as soon as I finish this.  I left the story until Sunday and wasn't even sure if there was going to be one, but the writing fairy appeared and here it is.  The truth is I couldn't figure out how to finish it quickly because Ray is getting antsy, so I've decided to end it, and I'll take it up again next week.

FFE


Katrina Lambert joined her co-workers for dinner and drinks that Thursday.  Apparently, it was a weekly thing, and though she passed the first week, she received so much ribbing that she didn’t dare miss it again.

She had recently come to work for FFE as a staff assistant.  The job was wonderful, the best one ever.  It was an employee-owned enterprise, so everyone had a stake in the success. The lower salary was compensated for by company shares and fantastic benefits.   It didn’t even seem like work although everyone there worked hard, giving it their all, all the time.  The weekly get-together was a chance to let loose and FFE footed the tab.  It was a time to let your hair down and let the ideas flow, sometimes enhanced by a little too much imbibing but creative ideas needed an open mind and a receptive audience.  Not to worry, there were always UBER cabs available to take the tipsy to their door.

After Katrina had been working there about two months, one Thursday night her spirit consumption had gone beyond her comfort level.  When she started to leave, a weaving walk to the exit alerted Don Kostas, a fellow worker.

“Katrina, sit down and give me your keys.  I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be driving right now.  I’ll call a UBER for you.”

“No, I’m fine.  I am.”

“No, Katrina, I wouldn’t feel comfortable being on the road with you, so sit down and wait for the UBER.”

“You're silly, Don.  I’m fine.”

“You’re not and we’re not talking about this anymore.  Be a good girl and wait for the UBER.”

Katrina didn’t hand over her keys as Don asked and started, once again, for the door.  This time, Don didn’t hesitate, instead of asking her to sit down, he merely picked her up and brought her back to their booth and sat her down.  Her demeanor had ramped from stubborn to antagonistic.

“I’m not going home in an UBER.  I wouldn’t feel safe.”

“Fine, then.  Sit there until I’m ready to leave, and I’ll take you home.  But you are not to have any more alcohol.”

“Who died and made you my daddy?”

“You did when you had one too many.” He motioned for the waiter and asked for a large glass of water and a cup of coffee.”

“I don’t drink coffee,”  She answered.

“You do tonight.”

“All coffee does is provide a wide-awake drunk,” Katrina said sounding a lot more sober than she appeared.

“Then don’t drink the coffee, but you will drink at least two glasses of water.”

“You know what, Don, you are a pain in my ass.”

“I’d like to give you a pain in your ass.  Your behavior definitely warrants a good spanking.”

“You’ve got to be kidding.”

This whole table had been listening to this exchange between Don and Katrina.  There were a couple of snickers around the table at Don’s last remark. 

“That’s what my husband does.”  Miranda piped up with after this last statement. 

“What does your husband do?” Asked one of the others.

Miranda blushed.  “Makes me drink two glasses of water, of course.  What did you think I meant?” she said with a smile on her face.

“Yeah, I bet,” another person said.  It started an entirely new conversation about the spanking of adults, both men, and women.  Everyone seemed to have a different opinion, and it wasn’t just gender related.  Some men didn’t agree with ever striking a woman, no matter what while others thought turning a naughty girl over their knee would resolve a lot of issues.  The women seemed to have the same opinions, with some for spanking and others totally against even the thought of it.  After about an hour of the ball bounced back and forth, Don stood up to leave. Sometime during the banter back and forth, Katrina had fallen asleep, and Don touched her shoulder to wake her.

“Time to go, sleepy head.”

“Just let me sleep here.”

“No darlin’, somehow I don’t think Mallery’s allows that sort of thing.”

He pulled her out of the booth and picked her up.  “Why not throw her over your shoulder, Don, fireman’s style and give her a couple of good whacks on the way to the car,” a co-worker said.

“It’s a helluva idea Bob, but I think I’ll save it for another time.”  There was a lot of oohing and aahing from others as he walked out carrying Katrina, princess style.  It looked amusing with her purse dangling from his wrist and a couple of chuckles accompanied the barbs.


By the time Don arrived at Katrina’s house, she was awake and sober enough to walk to her door.  He unlocked it and said good-night.

“What no good-night kiss or threat?”

“You know, you are one cheeky little lady when you let your hair down.”

“So I’ve been told.”

“Get inside before I give you the kiss and act on the threat.”

“Chicken,” she called out as she shut the door.



The following morning, Katrina woke with a bad headache.  It was both the alcohol and remembering her conversation with Don Kostas.  She kept chiding herself for drinking too much and carrying on as she did.  How was she ever going to face everyone once she got to the office?

Other than a few sly looks, not a thing was said.  Katrina was relieved and vowed never to over imbibe again.  Enter Don Kostas

He came to her cubby later in the morning.

“How’s your head this morning Katrina.”

“Two aspirins helped.  Thanks for taking me home last night.”

“You’re welcome.  Is there anything else you’d like to say?”

“Like what?”

“Like maybe you’re sorry for being such a brat.”

“I can’t be held responsible for something I may have said or done while under the influence.”

“That is the point.  You were ready to get in your car and drive.”

Although Katrina knew she deserved the lecture, she was getting a little sick of what she considered his overbearing attitude. 

“Fine, Don.  Sorry for upsetting your apple cart.  I get the point now let it drop,” she said in a sarcastic voice.

Katrina put down her head and went back to work.   More than ever now, Don wanted to spank that snarky girl, his hand literally swinging at the air in a spanking motion while walking back to his own cubby. He had a dominant personality, and though it was kept under wraps at work, in his personal life, it was his standard.  He had spanked many a naughty bottom, both for punishment and pleasure and made himself a promise that somehow, someway, Katrina Lambert was going over his knee.

What wasn’t generally known was that Don Kostas was one of the founders of FFE.  Only those who worked for the company from the very beginning were aware of his majority stake, and he liked it that way.  It allowed everyone to act like a fellow worker, and he didn’t get accorded any special treatment.  This was precisely the reason, treading carefully with Katrina Lambert, was necessary no matter his personal feelings.

It had taken a few weeks before Katrina began treating Don the way she did before the incident.  He chalked it up to embarrassment on her part but wasn’t going to let that change his plans.  If the opportunity presented itself, he was bound and determined to take advantage of the chance.

One day, Katrina was working on an issue and needed assistance.  She went to Don because it was his area of expertise.  They worked together on the project until well past everyone else had left for the evening.

“I’m starving, and we can finish up in the morning,” Don told her.

“Yes, I didn’t realize how late it was.”

“Want to go over to Mallery’s to get a bite.”

“Sure, thanks for the invite,” Katrina told him.  “I’ll meet you there.  I want to finish up a few things first.”

“I’ll wait.  I don’t like the idea of you being alone in the building.”

“Suit yourself, Don.”  Katrina strolled to her office thinking about whether she was doing the right thing by joining him for dinner.  Did he know of her attraction to him?  She cleaned up her desk and went to the ladies room to freshen up before joining Don in the lobby.

Mallery’s was just a few blocks away, and it was such a beautiful evening, they decided to walk rather than drive.  Walking in, the hostess directed them to their usual table. 

“This place is almost like a second home,” Don said.

“Is it?”

“We’ve been coming here for years.  It too is a family business and has been passed down from Jim Mallery to his daughter, Jenna.  It’s comfortable and close to the office, so most of our business entertaining have always happened here.”

“Yes, it does have a homey feel.  Until I went to work for FFE, I had never been here.”

They settled in a general conversation, and it wasn’t until Katrina ordered her second drink that she saw the look on Don’s face.

“Don’t worry, Don.  We’re having dinner.  The food will absorb the alcohol.  I promise not to get too tipsy.”

“Good thing.  Know though that if you do you’re not driving and if you give me a hard time, I’m going to do what I said I’d do the last time.”

“Seriously, you actually think you would spank me.”

“Not a doubt in my mind,” he replied.   He watched her shift in her seat as he answered.  His mind started wandering and wondered if Katrina was sending him signals he hadn’t picked up on until now.

“Well, I don’t plan on drinking too much, so you’re out of luck.”

“I don’t know; a spanking can be many things.  Have you ever experienced a spanking as a grown woman?”  He studied her eyes and facial expression.

“Of course not, spanking is for naughty children,  not grown men and women.”

“You’d be surprised, Katrina.  Would you like to experience a spanking as a grown woman?”

“Certainly not.”


“As Shakespeare said, or, at least, I think it was Shakespeare, “me thinks the lady doth protest too much.”


So folks, a couple of questions for you in addition to the title of this post. Do you think that Katrina really craves a spanking? What do you think is the full meaning of FFE.  Let me know what you think and I'll see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

20 comments:

  1. It's still mighty early, Sunny. Perhaps I just need more coffee, but I haven't a clue. Did enjoy the story, though. Yes, I do think Katrina is excited by the thought. To be continued....? I hope so.

    Wearing Red.... Mmmmm...Sounds wonderful.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Ella - I understand. Yes, I'll write a second part. Hope you and Sam had a terrific Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  2. I am still sleepy too! I'm sure I will try and figure out the puzzle later!
    I believe she will be like most of us, the desire is there but reality is a little different! I hope you continue with this one! It's my favorite kind of story.
    I hope your wishes for red happen! Oh, and you find a chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will write a part two - can't just leave it hanging.

      I did find a chair. Unfortunately, the only thing red is my nose because PK sent me to cold. We will be having words. Hope you had a great birthday and Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  3. If she has any sense she will give it a go ;)
    Hope you had a fun Valentine's day Sunny
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'll give it a go. She can always renege later.
      Hope you and J had a great Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  4. I think she definitely is excited by the thought. I haven't the faintest idea what FFE is. Enjoyed the story. Thanks SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seems to want to but...
      You know what, I don't know anymore either. I've totally forgotten
      Hope you and P had a great Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, I think she's game. No idea what FFE stands for, I hope you'll tell us next week.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned to Ronnie about, I've totally forgotten what I had in mind for FFE - Maybe it will pass through again before next week.

      Delete
  6. I didn't read anything that made me think she was craving a spanking, at least right now. But I feel sure she'll seen the benefits sometime soon. I don't do letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did it again - I don't know how you manage it but you've passed me your cold. My nose and eyes are running and my chest hurts. I'm going to have to stop being friends with you if you keep doing this to me.

      Delete
    2. I swear I wash my hands before I blog!

      Delete
  7. Fun story, Sunny...looking forward to chapter 2!
    As to your questions:
    #1 I think he might be whetting her interest but agree with Minelle...reality is different from fantasy.
    #2 I have run across FFE in business matters and it stood for Furniture Fittings and Equipment but don't think that's what you meant so here are my guesses (probably none are correct):
    Fast Friendly Efficient
    Full Force and Effect
    Fantasy For Effect
    Fantasy First Encounters

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some great suggestions and I might take you up on them because as I've said above, I no longer remember what I had in mind.

      Delete
  8. Loved this story Sunny. Think Don will change her mind about spankings. As for FFE have no idea. Look forward to next week.
    Hope you had a nice Valentines wearing something red and found your chair.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the chair but unfortunately the only thing red is my nose from blowing. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. First Fantasy Experience...that is the best i can do. I think she really thinks that she has not interest....but her mind could be changed.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this, but haven't a clue about the letters. The only things I can come up with aren't printable! LOL! I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sunny,
    I don’t think Katrina is craving a spanking, but she does sound intrigued by it.

    I would say FFE stand for the Formation of Female Executives; and you can read into the meaning/method of formation as you wish.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day