Sunday, February 28, 2016

Just Wonderin' - Part Two

Another morning up while it's still dark.  Tomorrow, I'll be cursing that it's time to get up. This morning I have commitments but  I'm procrastinating.  You know that story that appears on Monday morning, it's not written yet, so I've decided to answer my own meme instead. 

Are you on Facebook?  Yes.  Two accounts RL and an author account.

If the answer is yes, do you respond to what you consider stupid posts?  Sometimes it is just so stupid, I can’t control myself.

Name one of your favorite bugaboos?  Currently, is our American politics.  I’m thinking of moving to Mexico if Trump or Cruz wins the presidency.

How many FB friends do you have?  I’ve never paid attention but I can’t imagine there are many, unlike my niece who has well over a thousand.  Actually, I just looked and my daughter whose only been on FB for the last six months has surpassed me.

Assuming you have an email account, how often do you check? I have more email accounts that any normal person should have.  I really use three and I check two of them daily, the other weekly and the rest, I can’t even remember.

Do you have more than one email account?  See above.

Do you twitter, or is it tweet?  No, but I have thought about it for the writing thing.  Is it worth it?

Do you have a mobile phone? Yes

Is it a smartphone or one of the old-fashioned kind? Smartphone – dumb operator.

How often do you check for messages, text or otherwise?  If I’ve remembered to take it off airplane mode, I’ll check it when it pings.

Do you get accused of being on the phone or computer too much?  Phone no – computer yes

If so, by who?  Ray, of course.

Would you rather read on an e-reader or an actual book?  E-reader


The title of the last book you read in any genre? The Irish Cottage


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.  Come by tomorrow - there may be a story.

14 comments:

  1. You're answers would be so like mine. I'm so connected to social media and totally disengaged with it at the same time.
    You're welcome to move here. As yet crazy politicians haven't quite crossed the pond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer, I may have to take you up on it.

      Delete
  2. I would have said moving to Canada if either of them wins, but I know you hate the cold, so for the sake of friendship we'll head to Mexico too and visit with you and Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, We are all in fits of laughter over here at Donald Trump, mind you we do have Boris Johnson!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but we seem to have an abundance of them this year.

      Delete
  4. I can't even begin to understand how Trump is making headway. Frankly it is real scary in politics these days! I am afraid of what will happen if he gets in!
    my daughter has threatened to move if he gets in!
    Fun doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it either Minelle, but he keeps on winning.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your answers, Sunny. Even though I do enjoy the convenience of downloading books and reading them immediately, most of the time I still prefer an actual book in my hand. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it difficult to read an actual book now that I've become so used to an e-reader. It's nice to make the print larger at a whim.

      Delete
  6. Trump seems to be marching on. Quite surprised really. I love to read on my e-reader though if I want to read an Autobiography I buy the actual book.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your answers to your own meme Sunny. Politics is annoying no matter who is up. They're a bunch of no gooders and never keep their promises. Hope its over for you all soon.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's a sorry state of affairs in the political arena these days! Sunny! Perhaps Rob and I will have to join you and Ray, PK and Nick... wherever we end up going. I'm for the warmer climate however!

    Fun meme that you wrote, and fun answers that your wrote too! "smartphone, dumb operator" made me howl laughing! I can tell you that dumb does not describe you. As for the tech stuff, you might say a bit "technically challenged". A few lessons and you will be teaching material! LOL! OK enough of me. I am actually trying to get around some. Imagine that! I will try to participate soon. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. a great meme and I loved reading your answers. I will answer to this meme soon. I do my part to vote but otherwise remain mostly apolitical and do not often share my opinions - however, I will say I find many of the candidates quite scary this time around - I am just hoping for the best possible outcome...and if all else fails...I will happily consider joining you wherever you go... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day