Saturday, February 27, 2016

JUST WONDERIN'

I woke way too early this morning.  I walk every morning so I'm up by 6:25. I hate getting up in the dark but I do it Monday-Friday, weekends off.   Why is it that on the weekend when I can sleep in my eyes pop open, often way before 6:25 and I can't go back to sleep? So not fair.

Anyway, here I sit, and I've already visited all my favorite blogs, checked FB, played my turn on Scrabble and Words with Friends and I don't feel like writing a story for Monday or working on my latest writing project and it's not even 7:15.   What to do?  Then I started thinking about meme's. They're always fun and this popped into my head.


Are you on Facebook?

If the answer is yes, do you respond to what you consider stupid posts?

Name one of your favorite bugaboos? (person, place or thing that really bothers you)

How many FB friends do you have?

Assuming you have an email account, how often do you check?

Do you have more than one email account?

Do you twitter, or is it tweet?

Do you have a mobile phone?

Is it a smartphone or one of the old-fashioned kind?

How often do you check for messages, text or otherwise?

Do you get accused of being on the phone or computer too much?

If so, by who?

Would you rather read on an e-reader or an actual book?

The title of the last book you read in any genre?



See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.







17 comments:

  1. Leigh,
    I love this meme and this is one I will do. Very good idea!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

  2. I admire you for being such an early bird.

    Are you on Facebook?
    Yes

    If the answer is yes, do you respond to what you consider stupid posts?
    No, I am a nitwit on this.

    Name one of your favorite bugaboos?
    I don't know this word.

    How many FB friends do you have?
    I don't know.

    Assuming you have an email account, how often do you check?
    Many times each day.

    Do you have more than one email account?
    Yes.

    Do you twitter, or is it tweet?
    No.

    Do you have a mobile phone?
    Yes.

    Is it a smartphone or one of the old-fashioned kind?
    A smartphone. I wanted a simple senior phone, but my Wife told me to buy a smartphone. I only can use a few functions.

    How often do you check for messages, text or otherwise?
    When I hear that sound.

    Do you get accused of being on the phone or computer too much?
    No.

    If so, by who?
    -

    Would you rather read on an e-reader or an actual book?
    I don't mind.

    The title of the last book you read in any genre?
    Ik kom terug (I'll return) by Adriaan van Dis, a well known Dutch author. He describes the last months of his mother who wanted to die.


    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you participated - loved reading your answers.

      Delete
  3. I am not a morning person. I am so looking forward to retirement when I will never have to hear the alarm ring at 5.50am again.
    I am not on Facebook.
    I answer emails when I hear the 'ping' but only if I'm not busy at the time.
    I have more than one email account.
    I don't tweet.
    I have an iPhone. I'm not welded to it but I wouldn't like to be without it.
    Same answer as above.
    No, I'm not told off for spending too much time online.
    I read actual books at home but have an e-reader app for holidays and 'naughty' books.
    Just read Ronnie's book. Prior to that it was your China Doll book and the latest Cassie on my hols.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny, I will do this one too. What is a bugaboo?
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do Jan - A bugaboo is something that bothers you. Sorry it got lost in translation. (lol)

      Delete
  5. Good one, Sunny. I will do this one soon. Ha! I never thought that bugaboo would be lost in translation. Funny how language evolves in splintered ways.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do Ella. Sometimes it's hard to believe that so many of us speak what we call English.

      Delete
  6. I was just wondering what I could blog about. I have so much to say, but seems too much to do! However, now I will do this Meme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good meme, Sunny! Will have to do this one soon. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and FYI...am not a morning person so very rarely do I wake up too early! ;)

      Delete
  8. Goodness me Sunny mornings are for snuggling in bed not pounding the footpaths exercising. Great meme I will have to do this one and as the others asked "What is a bugaboo?"
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bugaboo for you would be getting up early and pounding the footpaths.
      Can't wait to read yours.

      Delete
  9. Hi Sunny, :) Whoa! You were very productive in writing this meme! See- there is a reason you were wide awake on the weekend- you wanted to get us all posting. LOL!

    I too am such a morning person! And I also am unable to sleep late on the weekends. I get lots of chores done, and feed the animals, etc. I kind of like the quiet of it all. You are way more productive with your walks! Good for you! I will live vicariously through you til I can get my knee sorted out! Do you go to bed early because you get up early?

    I will do your meme asap! I am enjoying reading everyone's answers. It is nice to see Appy & Rosies responses above as well! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day