Thursday, December 10, 2015

Something to Warm Your Heart and other things too.



Mid Week Greeting Folks.  Hard to believe Christmas is a mere two weeks away and three weeks away and another year will be kicked to the curb.

I saw this on FB the other day and considering I write about fictional cowboys, this says something about a real life cowboy. I'm not posting the whole story this is the gist.

Tanner Brownlee's father was killed in the line of duty. He raised money to purchase his old squad car, but a local rancher outbid him at the auction. That same rancher then immediately took the keys and handed them to Tanner.


Now isn't that something you'd expect a cowboy to do in a movie or story? Isn't it even better that it happened in real life?


On another note, and the funny part is, this is not a western. I have a new book coming out this weekend NOW. Oh, it takes place in Oregon but it's not about a cowboy at all.  I hope that doesn't turn anyone off because it really is a good story.  I hope you'll add it to you Christmas Wish List.  It's titled Loving His China Doll and I think you'll be surprised.



It's now live.  I'll see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

23 comments:

  1. Oh now that's a nice surprise this morning Sunny, thanks a lot.
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, I agree, what a wonderful surprise! Congratulations on the upcoming release. Looking forward to hearing more :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz.Check out my other blog on Saturday for Saturday Spankings.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny what a lovely thing for the rancher to do. Looking forward to your new book. Just finished reading your Christmas one, it was fantastic.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hearing about the goodness of people. It's so refreshing.

      Delete
  4. Sunny,
    Love your books and want this one!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why couldn't it be today. I'm between books and it's driving me nuts! I'll try to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay PK, the Gods must have been listening because it is available now.

      Delete
  6. That is a lovely surprise for us. Congratulations SG. I'll be adding that to me TBRL.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful surprise, Sunny! I, too, am getting a long TBR list now. Sigh.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ami - I know between writing, Christmas and life, there's not much time left for reading.

      Delete
  8. Hi Sunny, sounds awesome. This is a lovely surprise. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh nice secret you've kept from us!!
    Another read to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that story on FB and thought how wonderful a gift that rancher gave to the young man. Looking forward to adding your new book to my growing TBR pile. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too Cat when I saw that story - heartwarming.

      I know what you mean about the TBR pile.

      Delete
  11. what a nice story
    and I will definitely add your new book to my wishlist :-) congrats on another success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a feel good story wasn't it.

      Thanks for the congratulations.

      Delete
  12. I loved your story about the rancher. Perhaps that could make an appearance in another book by Sunny.

    Friends, I have to tell you to jump on this book. I have already read it and it is a great story. I am sure it will appear soon on Ella's Bookshelf!

    Congrats From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day