Saturday, December 26, 2015

BIG SALE DAY

Hey Everybody - since today is a big sale day I wanted to tell you about one that is happening over at LSF Publications.  The best part about this sale is you don't even have to leave the house, no traffic, no searching for a parking space, no bumping into others (maybe even pickpockets).  Nope - you can take advantage of this sale from the comfort of your own home.

Of course, I'm going to mention my titles that are on sale, Taming MariaFlying High - 50% off original price and the boxed set Spanking Romances (4 stories rolled into one collection) is on sale at 33% off.  Such a deal.  Naturally there are other authors whose works are also on sale and I urge you to go over and snap up the bargains. Operators are standing by.

Don't forget to stop by on Monday for the weekly free story.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely, got all yours though! Happy Days
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! I love a good sale!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds wonderful, tis the season lol. I do love a good sale :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sunny, love sales will go check it out. Have all your books though. Hope you have plenty of readers buying yours.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite of presents is a Kindle, now I can read all of my favorite spanking author's book on there instead of on my computer (and it isn't a laptop computer. Love the idea of shopping from home too.
    Merry Christmas <#

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day