Monday, November 23, 2015

The Challenge - Part three

Thanksgiving Week here in these parts.  Turkey day and what used to be the kick-off of the Christmas season.  No more - that's now sometime around the end of August.  

I had a wonderful time in Denver visiting with my friend.  The weather held for the most part but I didn't escape unscathed.  It snowed about two inches Monday night, but typical Denver it was mostly gone by the morning rolled around..  It wasn't the first snow of the season and it sure won't be the last, but it was enough for me to be glad to get back to Arizona - back to no coat and flip-flops.




The Challenge - Part Three (earlier parts here)

After the initial shock wore off, Wendy decided he could damn well buy her lunch.  She ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and dared him to make a comment. Yes/No answers regarding his input on the employee meeting were all she gave him.  The longer Wendy failed to engage in more than yes and no answers, the more Brian became agitated.   After toying with the food on her plate, she requested a take- out box and then ordered desert. Anger was rolling off Brian in waves and his steel blue eyes were cold as ice.

“You can’t eat your entrée and then have the audacity to order dessert.  You are acting childish and petulant.”

“Am I? 

“You’re damn right you are.  I take back what I said earlier, I think a trip over my knee is just what you need.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Taunting me is not a good idea Wendy.  I thought I was dealing with an adult, but I was wrong.  You are acting like a pouting, sulking child.  Naughty children get spanked and if you continue to act like a child, you shall be treated like a child.  If you know what is good for you, you will straighten up right now.”

Brian asked for the check and when the server brought it, he rose from the table.

“Are you coming or not?”

“I don’t have a choice, you drove.” 

“I’m quite sure there is cab service. Shall I call one for you or do you have your phone."

Wendy knew he had called her bluff.  This was a man used to getting his own way and confident in his skin.  She could either buckle under or start looking for another job, something she didn’t relish.  She loved her job and knew it would take a while to find something as good as what she already had.  Standing up and looking straight ahead, she followed him to the car. 

She couldn’t see the grin on Brian’s face.  “I have her just where I want her.  Well, not quite, I want her over my knee.  Soon, very soon.”  He thought to himself.

He opened the car door for Wendy and noticed she didn’t have her takeout.

“You forgot your ‘doggie box’. Go back and get it,” he ordered.

“No, I don’t really want it.”

“I don’t care if you do or not.  Go get it, I paid for it and if you’re not going to eat it, I’m sure we can find someone that will be only too happy to have a good meal.  I see a man standing on the corner right over there with a sign.  Now go get the box.”

Now Wendy was the one who was teaming with anger.  “That supercilious twit, with his oh so proper accent and upbringing, how dare he treat me like this?” She stood there staring at him.

“I said go and if you don’t go by the time I count to three, I swear I will spank you right here and now.”

Not wanting to take a chance because she was quite sure he wasn’t idly talking, she huffed back to the restaurant.  A spanking from him might be fun but she sure didn’t want one here in public and he was just brazen enough to follow through on this threat.  She took as much time as she dared getting to the restaurant and returning to the car with the box.  Once she was settled, he started the car and drove right over to the man with the sign.

“Give him the box.”

“But I was going to have it for dinner.”

“You were willing to leave it at the restaurant. You relinquished your claim to it as far as I’m concerned.  Now hand him the box.”

Wendy handed over the box and kept her face turned to the window on the drive back to the office.  She hurried out of the car and to the office door when she heard him tell her to meet him in his office.  She kept right on walking.

“I mean it Wendy.  Meet me in my office now.”

Knowing it was easier to find another job while you still had one, she obeyed his request.  She walked into his office, with him following close behind.  She heard him tell Connie to take a couple of hours off since she would be staying past closing time due to the meeting.

When Connie left, Brian closed the office door, locked it and pulled down the shades. All of a sudden Wendy had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach and she knew exactly what was going to happen. ‘Do I bolt or stay?’ For the first time, she didn’t feel so assertive. She didn’t have time to think about bolting because on the way to his chair, he took hold of her arm and drew her with him.

“Tell me you’re not going to do what I think you are?” she asked with more confidence than she felt.

“If you think you’re getting spanked, then yes I am. After that, you can do what you want. Quit your job, have me arrested or anything else you can think of, but you are getting this hiding.  As far as I can tell, it’s long overdue.”

Wendy was fighting him tooth and nail.  It didn’t matter, he was so much stronger, he just overpowered her and before she knew what was happening she was staring at the carpet. Her legs still flailing, he managed to scissor his leg across hers but not before she managed a good kick.

“Damn you, girl. Hold still.”

Her legs may have been pinioned but her hands were still free and she used them to punch away at any part of his body she could access. 

“You’re like a wild animal.  This spanking is happening and it’s only going to get worse if you don’t settle down and accept what you have coming.”

“The hell with you Brian Sanderson.” 

Brian managed to grab her hands in one of his and held them behind her back while he pulled a ruler from his desk.  He brought it down hard across her buttocks.  Her body jerked and he heard her intake of breath.  Seconds later, he started spanking her in earnest. He was enjoying the staccato sounds of the ruler smacking her bottom and wished he could see her backside color as the ruler did its work. 

The longer he spanked, the less she fought until he finally felt her body go limp.  He smacked her several more times and then placed the ruler back on the desk.  He stood her up and told her to go stand in front of his desk. 

Wendy’s face was all blotched and probably as red as her bottom..  She was trying desperately not to cry, but the spanking hurt and although she yearned to rub out some of the sting, she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. She stood there with watery eyes and a running nose and Brian could still see the fire smoldering right below the surface. 

“Well, what’s it going to be Wendy?  Are you going to quit?  I’m not going to fire you but you should know that if you decide to stay, if you act like you did today, you’re going to be spanked.”


She turned and walked out the door without saying a word.

So what do you think readers?  Does she quit, does she report him, or does she accept things as they are.  The continuance of this story depends on you.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

25 comments:

  1. Happy you had a fun time visiting Denver and didn't have to endure too much snow, Sunny. Due to her behavior in the previous chapters, I think she'll stay and try to manipulate him. Gonna be interesting to see where this goes. ;) Thanks for sharing...have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip to Denver sounds like fun even with the snow. I would really love to see snow. I think Wendy will stay and their relationship will develop more. Can't wait to see. thanks Sunny.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great catching up. What can I say about snow - I've seen enough to last me but I hope your wishes come true someday.

      Delete
  3. This gets better and better. Am liking this story and looking forward to the next installment!

    I thought of you when I heard about the snow in Denver. Glad you made it home to wonderful and warm AZ. Happy Thanksgiving, Sunny.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella, I'm glad I made it home to AZ too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

      Delete
  4. Definitely she stays and they get married but along the way he sees particulars valuable assets she brings to the company that he really knows nothing about and couldn't do as well without her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, I hope she stays and learns some more behaviour. She should be grateful to have him as her boss, because he is not only sexually interested in her, but he seems to care a little more?! :) So, I see spankings, Wendy and Brian coming closer, her accepting that she loves him and spankings, and I think there will be a HEA. Loved the snippet.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny, hope Denver was okay, I think she will stay and get used to him ;)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denver was good - great to spend time with a friend - we've been friends since we were 18 years old.

      Delete
  7. If she has a ounce of self-respect in the body and little brain behind the eyes , she quit at once.
    And she reports him for
    ABUSE.
    I thi k no one ever on this part of blogland will exuse abuse.
    No consent at all!

    But, I think, SH, you will not listen to me..
    Smile.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona - nice to see you here. I've missed you.

      You know I can't listen Mona, how would I have a story. I love that you stick to your guns. I promise to make the next one consensual - Okay.

      Delete
  8. Isn't it ridiculous how holidays are always being forced so early and then hurried along for the next one...I am not ready to see christmas lights and santa until after Thanksgiving. Anyway, glad you had a good visit. Snow and then escape to someplace warm sounds good. Hugs Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ridiculous - by the time they arrive, I'm already over them. Such a shame.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

      Delete
  9. Oh, I hate snow almost to the point of phobia, glad you're back in the warmth of Arizona. Whilst I can't condone spanking in the workplace, Wendy deserved that spanking for her attitude. I'd like to see her and Brian to work together as his uncle intended and keep the spanking for their private life. Yes, they should stay together!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that I'm quite that bad about the snow, but it is definitely not one of my favorite things. That's why I live in Arizona.

      I know Rosie, but a story is a story - lol.

      Delete
  10. So glad you had fun! I hate how the season is rushed!
    I am glad the spanking happened like that! Lots of passion. I'm sure they will continue to grow and benefit from what each brings to the relationship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should write the next chapter. lol
      So glad your Scotsman made it home for the holiday. Enjoy.

      Delete
  11. We just had our first snow today...way later than usual....which is fine by me. We never put up any Christmas decorations til after Thanksgiving...then it is one thing each day..unless the kids sneak more...I hope she stays.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is late for the first snowfall so late in the season in your area - at least according to Ray.

    The holidays were so much more enjoyable when you got to enjoy each on it's own merits.
    Have fun starting to decorate this weekend after you stuff yourself with Thanksgiving turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She definitely stays but a few fireworks on the way before she accepts the spankings. Loving it. Thanks SG.

    We had a little sprinkling of snow last week.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I need to spend the winter with you. We usually don't have that much snow, we just get cold, cold rain.

    I'd rather see what you come up with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I was him, I would've spanked her harder. If I was her, I would walk out and keep going. That's what's so good about your stories! Lots of room for conjecture.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day