Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dear Anonymous

Happy Saturday - Well it's Saturday here anyway. I want to thank everyone who stopped by for the Love Our Lurkers Days.  It was fun visiting all the blogs and reading the comments.

In my post, I promised a book to the first derlurker.  Well, in order to deliver on that prize I need to know where to send the book.  The comment is pasted below:

Delurking to say that I'm looking forward to your stories on Monday - also the book excerpts. From the last ones you posted I liked The Doctor and her Rancher best.
Greetings from Germany!
If you want to keep this between us, email me at livinezlee@gmail.com and I'll get the book off to you.  I'll need to know an email address and in what format you get your books.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and I'll see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.


5 comments:

  1. I just send you an email. Thanks so much.
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday Sunny. Congratulations to Anon from Germany on winning the book.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anon from Germany for wining the book. Enjoy the read. Happy Saturday Sunny. Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Anonymous, you will enjoy this one! Hi Sunny, hope you have had a great weekend
    ;love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day