Friday, July 31, 2015

Ella's Meme


Ella created this great meme and I couldn't pass up not participating.


Take a look at your walls at home. Which picture/object is your favorite and why? Bonus points if you post a picture.
I live in an RV so there are no pictures on the walls.  There are lots of windows though and I'll share what I'm seeing out of my living room window (Does that count?)





What is/are your favorite perfume:  The one I wear most now is Design.  Some of my favorites from the past are  Six, Ysatis, Joy

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Have you ever hidden new shoes from your spouse?  I don't have as many as I used to because space is limited but I don't think I would be overestimating if I said twenty-five pairs.  Don't want to commit to the second part of this question -  I think I'll take the 5th. 

Snacks - Sweet, Salty, or Both?  If you could choose 1 snack, and it magically had no calories, what would it be?  Sweet and salty. Ice Cream - I think it should be its own food group.


What are your favorite cut flowers? I love irises.


Without using a real name, describe one person in your life with whom you have a hard time being patient.  I have a dear friend who can drive me right up the wall at times.


What food do you love that your spouse hates?  What food does your spouse love that is "yecch" to you?  Ray is a picky eater, I'd have to say lamb.  Me. I can't abide liver.


What is a song you associate with meeting your honey? Day after Day.



Do you have a favorite movie that you like to watch every few months or once a year? There are several, but Notting Hill, and The Bird Cage come to mind.

.
What collection(s) do you have?  How did your collection start?  (Add a picture if you like.) I used to collect sets of dishes, according to Ray.  I would say rings and bracelets - love them.  


Where would you like to go on your next vacation?  Is there somewhere else on your Bucket List? Wow, in the whole world, all I know it has to be warm.


If you could only buy clothes at one store, at what store would you shop? Chico's


What gift(s) from your spouse have been the most loved and appreciated? Ray has always been very generous and thoughtful, but I think the best gift he ever gave me was my Sunny Girl.

Monterey- Halloween 1980 016.jpg



Name one item of your spouse's clothing that you would love to throw away. He has a ratty ole' pair of tennies and a pair of crocs that need to be gone.



What is the submissive action (or inaction) of which you are most proud? Biting my tongue when he has told the same story 6,000 times.


Thanks Ella for this meme.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

24 comments:

  1. Aw, nice gift! and a very nice view :)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, what a beautiful view you have. Really enjoyed reading your answers and am totally with you on ice cream and liver. I love your answer to the gift question. Sunny Girl was special :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agreed about the view Roz. It's quite peaceful here.

      Delete
  3. A lot of us seem to have the same problem with our men repeating stories, thought it was just my man. Love your gift from Ray. Wow I would love to live in an RV. So are you always on the move? That would be my dream to travel endlessly.

    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were on the move the first year, the second year we slowed down and spent a couple of months in a state and then traveled from there. The third year, we just traveled between CA, AZ and TX - now when we get back to AZ, we're trading it in on a brick and mortar.

      Delete
  4. Ice cream is not its own food group?? I loved Notting Hill...still play the music. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly not about the ice cream, we should join together and petition the powers that be.

      Delete
  5. So when I travel the world I shouldn't look for you in Alaska or Iceland, right? I'm pretty good at listening quietly to Nick repeat stories, but I get hot when he stops me with, "You told me that all ready." Grrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading this. I love the picture outside your RV. You and I have the same favorite perfume! I have never come across anyone else knowing about that one!
    I am going to try this Meme sometime today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did enjoy reading your answers. I love Notting Hill and a wonderful view outside your RV. I'm with you on a place that would have to be warm. Thanks SG

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the view and NH. Rhys Ifans is a hoot and makes the movie.

      Delete
  8. Leigh,
    Loved your answers.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your answers Sunny and the view out your window is awesome. Ooh...liver...that is pure D nasty stuff...don't care how it is cooked. bleh! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the liver - it looks like a blood clot and the smell is awful.

      Delete
  10. Hi Sunny, great answers. Awesome view out of your window. Hmm, ice cream is always yummy, and in general I agree about liver, but currently it doesn't really sound that bad to me. :) Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG NiNa, you can't go over to the dark side with the liver. I agree about the view and ice cream is more than yummy.

      Delete
  11. I'm with you, sweet and salty! Lovely view you have! :) Nash & I have talked about doing the RV thing for a little while after retirement. Have you enjoyed it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy the first two years - now for me it's about the place not the traveling.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. Hello Sunny,
    It really makes me happy to read this meme in so many versions. I loved meeting Sunny Girl! She looks like my sweet girl, Gert. I couldn't decide on a movie for this weekend, and now I plan to pull out my copy of Notting Hill! What good taste you have.

    Ella, Smiling at You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny was the sweetest little girl ever - we had her for almost 17 years and I joke that she was the child that didn't leave home.

      Laughed at your Notting Hill comment - that movie always puts a smile on my face.
      Thanks for this meme, it was fun.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day