Monday, July 13, 2015

A Man and His Horse - Part Four


Hello, another week already.  July is almost half over and the summers that seemed to stretch out forever when I was younger, now go by in the flash of an eye.  Maybe that's why I live in endless summer;  I'm trying to deny the passing of time.

For those of you who read my last post, let me say that Ray is doing fine.Thank you for all your good thoughts and wishes.  More surgery this week on a different spot and hopefully he won't come out of there looking like a mummy this time.  I told him he should save the look for Halloween.

This is another late Sunday edition of the story for this week. Hope you enjoy the continuation of A Man and His Horse. It's a little racy, if it offends, I'm sorry.  The beginning of the story can be found here.

Gabe left the bedroom and Chelsea lay back on the bed and thought about the last couple of weeks.  I’m a different person, although always ready to learn new things I knew that I was a ‘virgin’ when it came to sex.  My husband and I learned together and weren’t very adventurous, always doing the same things over and over.  It was the adage if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.  I wondered if it would be the same if he were still alive.  Would we tire of the same ole’, same ole’?  Would he wander looking for something strange?  Would I? 

Gabe walked into the room holding that bag, and my ruminating came to a screeching halt.  How could you think about what if’s when faced with reality?

“Are you ready?” Gabe asked.

“I think so.”

“What would you like to try first?”

“Since you’re the instructor, and I’m practically a novice, you choose?”

“You have that much trust in me; I’m flattered.”

“I believe that you won’t push me too far out of my comfort zone.”

“No, I won’t do that, but I will stretch your comfort zone.”

“You’re making me nervous already, let’s get on with it.”

“Bossy, I know how to fix that.”

He took out the blindfold and placed it over her head and handcuffed her wrists to the headboard.  “Comfortable,” he asked.

“For the moment.”

I felt a rush of cold air and realized he must have turned on the ceiling fan.  The next sensation had to be the feather tickler.  He waved it intermittently over my whole body, and I was never sure where it would next land.  The cool air and the tickler felt fantastic.  He pushed my legs apart, and the tickler teased my inner thighs and I felt my juices start to flow.  As the tickler teased my labia, his mouth teased my nipples, licking and sucking the hardened nubs.  His fingers replaced his mouth as he pulled to elongate my nipples, and I felt the bite of something and realized he had just applied the nipple clamps.  I wasn’t sure I like that sensation, and I squirmed a little

“Too much?”  he asked

I didn’t answer because I wasn’t sure.  I didn’t want to give up too quickly. I could feel him brushing his tongue across my clamped nipples, and it sent shivers down my spine.  Not knowing what was coming next added to the excitement.  The tickler was moving over my body again from my neck to the tips of my toes, the sensation almost too much to handle, but my bound hands prevented me from doing anything about it. I wanted more and wiggled my hips when the tickler caressed my labia.
He was at my breasts again. I felt the release of the clamps and the pain as the blood came rushing back that he assuaged by licking and teasing, bringing pleasure along with the pain.  He released the handcuffs and massaged my shoulders before rolling me onto my tummy.  He reattached the handcuffs and once again I was a prisoner.  The feather tickler moved along my back, over my buttocks, down my legs, up my inner thighs teasing me.  I was squirming and calling out, begging for release.

“Not yet little one.  Not yet.  Stay still.”

He teased some more, and the next sensation I felt was a sharp bite.  I felt it over and over on my buttocks and up my back, quick, light little taps with just a hint of sting at the end. He must be using the dogging bat, I thought to myself.  It was delicious.  The stinging sensations after the light touch of the tickler intensified my need for release.  I squirmed and received several harder swats with the dogging bat.  It didn’t help; I wanted more pain, more tickling, more touching, more of everything, but mostly I wanted release.

He pushed my legs open, and I felt the dogging bat slapping on my inner thighs.  He was making me crazy with desire and then I felt his fingers teasing my clit.  Round and round he circled, never quite touching enough to make me come, but always ramping up my desire.  Each time I thought release was inevitable, he changed direction.  I was panting with need and want when the dogging bat landed on my buttocks.  Over and over he spanked, each strike bringing me closer to climax.  When I thought I would explode, he stopped. 

He left the bed, and I could hear paper rustling. He’s in the bag, again. Cold, I felt cold.  He was rubbing something cold onto and in my anus.  OMG, he’s going to use that thing. I immediately clinched my bottom and received five hard hand slaps for the effort.

“Release and relax.” he told me.
I unclenched my muscles and felt his finger circling my back hole.  Then I felt penetration, again I clenched and received a sharp spank.  I relaxed and he pushed the finger further into that tight little space. He pumped the finger in and out and once again I was squirming.  He pulled out, and I almost regretted the loss, but not for long.  The next thing I felt was that beaded thing he had shown me.  He had stroked the graduated beads back and forth between my butt cheeks before he pushed in the first bead.  I squirmed a little, then he pushed in the second bead, testing my comfort level.  I let out a little yelp when the third bead entered, and he twisted the implement around.  I felt so full and so damn good.  He fingered me as he twisted the beads and then he turned on the vibrating switch.  I thought I was going to lose my mind. I bucked and squirmed and yelled out my pleasure as finally he brought me to climax. My orgasm went on and on.  I’d never had an orgasm quite like it before. 

When I finally stopped panting, he removed the handcuffs and massaged my wrists and then removed the blindfold. His eyes were wild with passion. He sheathed himself and slowly entered my channel. The beaded anal vibrator was still in my back hole, and if I thought I was full before, now I was above and beyond.   Gabe pumped his pulsing rod in and out, increasing the tempo with each thrust.  I could see beads of perspiration form on his forehead, his face twisted with the exertion. He came in a series of grunts and twists.  My body convulsed around his cock, extending the duration of our orgasm. We rocked together until the spasms subsided, and he slowly reached under and removed the anal beads.  He kissed me, and I could feel his softening as he carefully pulled out clutching the condom.  He rose from the bed and walked to the bathroom.  He returned with a wet cloth to wipe me up, and I thought it was the sweetest gesture after such tempestuous sex.

When he finished wiping, he asked me what I thought. 

“I, I…

“Chelsea, I need to know what you thought.  Don’t be uncomfortable, we’ve just had mind-blowing sex.  Did I do something that made you uncomfortable?”  Gabe said in a tone that had just the slight edge of annoyance to it.

“I’m not uncomfortable, I liked it, I really liked it and I never thought I would, I just feel a little naughty.”

“I can fix that.”

He sat down on the bed and pulled me across his lap and spanked me. Hard. Ten swats of his calloused hand had me squirming and I could feel my juices beginning to flow.  I could also feel what this spanking was doing to him.  The bulge against my thigh was growing with each spank.

“Naughty girls get spanked, do you feel less naughty now.”

“On the contrary, I liked feeling naughty.  Shall we go again?”


Gabe threw back his head and laughed.  “By all means.”

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny,hope Ray is okay this week.
    I like racy!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy Ray is doing well...sending prayers and healing energy that the upcoming procedure turns out well also.

    Dang Sunny...it's getting downright HOT in here! Thanks for continuing this story...looking forward to what else Chelsea learns. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat for your wishes for Ray.

      Glad you're enjoying the story.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, glad to hear Ray is doing well. Sending positive thoughts and best wishes for the next procedure.

    Thank you for continuing this story, this was hot! Really enjoying this.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey SG,

    Good to hear about Ray. Give him my best wishes and a hug.

    Nicely done and racy indeed. Glad your continuing this one.

    Lovely pic.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    Sorry about deleted comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries about the deleted comment.

      I gave Ray your hug, he said they were better than mine. lol

      Glad you liked the story.

      Delete
  6. Hi Sunny, I am glad that Ray is fine and hope that there won't be much more surgery needed. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

    I loved this hot scene so much. Chelsea let herself fall into the situation so nicely and it was fun to read what she felt and how much she wanted release. Gabe is a wonderful lover, and he was so careful with Chelsea, to make sure she'd enjoy the experience. Obviously she did. I love this. Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wishes for Ray, I will pass them on.

      Glad you enjoyed this story.

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear that all is fine with Ray....I just treated myself to all four parts...I love this couple.
    You hit just the right tone with her learning adventure...great job! huts abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby. Love that you like this story. Nice compliment.

      Delete
  8. Hope Ray does well this week! Glad he's doing better as well!
    Umm this story is making me fan myself even after I've finished flashing! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle.

      Sorry about adding to the flashes.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day