Monday, July 6, 2015

A MAN and his HORSE


Hope everyone had a great weekend - a long one here in the good ole' USA.  Really heard lots of fireworks last night - I do love fireworks even though I know that they're not pet-friendly. I remember my Sunny Girl used to hide.  I'm taking care of Beep (brother's cat) right now and he wasn't too crazy about them either.  He climbed on my lap and would have curled inside if he could.  

I apologize if this story isn't up to snuff.  I barely managed to get it finished so I could post it today.  Don't know what I did all week, but I was busy every day.  Anyway, it's another part of the story from the last couple of weeks.  

Click here for other parts.

Gabe Mitchum was a pleasant surprise.  I didn’t realize that befriending a horse would get me a boyfriend.  It wasn’t that I was looking for one but since being widowed I hadn’t had any male companionship.  Sure, I had dates, mostly with boys masquerading as men and had almost given up hope of ever finding someone worth seeing more than once.  And then along came, Gabe Mitchum. Not only was he an excellent companion, good looking, and a hard worker, but he was a fantastic lover too. My husband and I were virgins when we married so what we learned we learned together, but Gabe Mitchum was no novice.  He was an experienced lover, and I was a willing learner.



We were going riding this Saturday, and I was looking forward to both the riding of horses and him. He had recently purchased some new horses, but he assured me I could ride Chessie, the horse I befriended.

I arrived at his place about 2:30 dressing for riding.  I had on a tee-shirt, jeans, and boots. He said he liked a woman in dresses, so I threw a sundress into my just in case overnight bag.   I realized I was presumptuous packing an overnight bag and now that I thought about it, it’s pretty silly.  After all, I only lived three miles down the road.  Well, he didn’t have to know I came prepared. 

He had both horses saddled and ready for us.  Chessie whinnied when I came close and nuzzled into me, looking for his treat.  I only brought him a sugar cube because I didn’t know much about horses and wasn’t sure it was right to feed them before exercise.  Gabe came over and greeted me with a kiss and a smack on my butt.  “Ready”

“Sure thing.” It was a perfect day for a ride along the river that ran near his property. We had such an easy camaraderie.  He told me did manage to find time to do some shopping this week, and he was anxious to try out the new toys. 

“Me too.” 

After we’d been out for about an hour, my thighs started cramping, and when I mentioned it to him, we started back.  “Can’t have you sore before the fun I have planned. I have a Jacuzzi tub in the house, when we get back I’ll take care of the horses, and you go soften up.  I’ll join you when I’m done.”

“That’s not fair, I should at least take care of Chessie.”

“What did I just tell you?”

“OMG, I didn’t realize it was an order. 

“Well, it is.” He smiled when he said it, but I got the feeling he meant it as it sounded.

So, as told, he stayed in the barn and took care of Chessie and Spirit, and I found the Jacuzzi tub in the garden room.  I turned on the switch, removed my clothing and slipped into the bubbling hot water.  It felt delicious and just the thing for my tight thigh muscles.  I must have drifted off because when I opened my eyes, Gabe was sitting next to me, giving that sensitive area behind my ear butterfly kisses.  I laid my head back and let him continue.  He gave each of my nipples equal attention before his fingers sunk lower and started working their magic on my nether regions.  I turned to him, kissing him as my hand found his penis and teased and taunted him in return.  We lay there, fondling each other and enjoying the hot water swirling around us.  

When we were both pruned, we got out, and he wrapped me in a huge towel. He did the same and led me to the kitchen.  “Sit,” he told me and pointed to a bar stool at the island.

“Want a glass of wine, or maybe a margarita?”

“Whatever you’re having?” I answered.

“I’m having you.”  He smiled  “Well at least afterward, I am. For now, I’m going to have a beer.  Want one of those?”

He reached in the fridge and brought out two Dos Equis, handed one to me.  “Need a glass?”

“Nah, I’ll be one of the guys.”

“That’s never going to happen Chelsea.  I was thinking of ordering in pizza for dinner.  How does that sound?”

“Sounds good.”  He picked up his phone, and I heard him order two large pizzas with everything and two antipasto salads.

“Are we having company?”

“No, I’m a growing boy and I like cold pizza for breakfast.”

“Gotcha” He downed his beer and got another.  “So do you want to see what I bought while we’re waiting for the pizza or do you want to be surprised?”

“Both.  No, show me what you bought.  I probably won’t know what half of it is, and you’ll have to explain it to me.”  She laughed.  He left and when he came back he handed me two bags.  I opened the first and picked up this cute little feather tickler.  “I think I’ll like this,” next came beads on a stick.  “What’s this?”  The beads started small and got larger.

“Reach in and get the batteries at the bottom and I’ll show you.” He inserted the batteries, and the whole thing vibrated.  “This, my dear, is for your tight little rosebud.” 

“Oh no.  That is virgin territory, and I plan on it remaining that way.” He laughed and laughed.  “We’ll see.” The next item was nipple clamps.  “I’m not sure I’m going to like these either.”

“You know, I’m beginning to think I should have kept these things a surprise and just blindfolded you as we experimented.”


“And, I’m starting to believe I don’t want to learn anything new,” I said giggling.

“There’s one more thing in there besides the lube, but I’ll save that for another time.  I don’t want to put you on overload.  Open the other bag.”

“This bag is from the feed and tack store.”

“Yup.  It’s something used on horses, but I’m told it can be quite pleasurable.”  I reached in and pulled out this long stick like thing with a piece of split leather attached to the bottom.  Come here and I’ll show you.”

“Are you sure, it looks scary.” 

“You be the judge.”

I went over to him and to told me to lean over the bar stool. He raised his arm and gave me three swats across my backside.  I pushed my backside out for more.

He laughed.  “Okay that’s a success, now just imagine that when this little number is up your butt hole,” he said holding the anal power beads.

“I’ll need convincing.” 

He grinned naughtily, and I trembled with anticipation.  The bell rang, and he casually walked to the door clad only in the towel.  I loved how comfortable he was with himself; she thought she could learn a lesson or two from him.

They sat at the island eating their salads and started feeding each other bites of pizza, and soon they were really having a food fight.  They were laughing so hard there was pizza sauce and toppings in their hair and everywhere else.  He hauled her up and took her to his shower that was big easily big enough for two.  He filled his hand with body wash and began soaping her body from head to toe.  She was practically purring it felt so good, when he started to shampoo her hair, she was in heaven. When he rinsed her hair, she began washing him paying close attention to his shaft that kept growing as she moved her hands over his body. She massaged his scalp and washed his hair putting her arms around his neck and allowed her tongue to explore his mouth.  Seconds later, he had her against the shower wall and told her to wrap her legs around his waist and had his way with her, pulling out before he came.  

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.  “Wait here, while I go get our new toys.”


“I’m not going anywhere.”

16 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny...we also had a lot of noise here and my cats were all over me trying to hide. Hopefully they will calm down now.

    Wow...this story is getting super hot...definitely looking forward to how things turn out when he returns with the toys. ;) Wishing you a good week.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love fireworks but sorry for those that don't feel as i do.

      Glad you like the story, it's a one week at a time.

      Delete
  2. Oh Sunny, toys to come, how yummy!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, it may not have been a holiday weekend here, but is was awesome...let's just say I'm a survivor :) Hope you and Ray had a wonderful Independence Day weekend. My cats hate fireworks too.

    This story does get hotter and hotter. Definitely looking forward to when he returns with the toys :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A survivor huh, did my post have anything to do with that?

      Glad you're enjoying the story, as i said above, it's one week at a time.

      Delete
  4. New toys, very nice. Looking forward to reading about them Liking this SG. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad Ronnie, looking forward to reading about your vacay.

      Delete
  5. I like thinking about new toys - and now I can think about the rest of the story, using them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny, it has only been an ordinary weekend here for us, and a really hot summer weekend too. :) I hope yours was awesome.
    I enjoyed reading this chapter and can't wait to see what will happen when Gabe returns with the toys. Sounds great, toys in the shower. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours was nice, quiet except for the fireworks, but nice.

      Delete
  7. I'm not going anywhere.... Either! I am intrigued! Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the rest of the story and I need to catch up on all the stories that you have posted

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day