Friday, September 12, 2014

Whole Lotta Spanking-Western Style


IT'S FRIDAY, IT'S FRIDAY.  That day always had special meaning when I was in the work force. Not so much anymore, it's just another day.  Of course, I'm still in the work force because writing is a job, isn't it?  Doesn't pay the bills but gives pleasure to me and hopefully to you, the reader.



Okay, self-promotion, here.  My latest, DESTINY TAKES A HAND, has been released.  It is available at LSF Publications or Amazon.com


Also, want to remind you that over at New Beginnings,  the second part of the story Learning The Ropes is featured today on Fantasy Friday.  Be sure to read and then come back here next Monday for the conclusion of the story.

My publisher, LSF Publications, is offering some short stories written by myself and other authors for .99 cents.  A couple of my western romances are available if you're interested. Bear Creek Ranch  is available now and Meredith Meets Her Match will probably be available by the end of the weekend.



Have a good weekend and see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

10 comments:

  1. Friend, I'll be happy to read anything you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK's blog is my next visit. Congrats and looking forward to Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning the Ropes is a fun story. Wonder what shenanigans Carrie (?) and Paula will get into that end up with red bottom(s)?

    Leigh, I came to your blog from PK's site, read the story and then tried to click on the links to a couple of your books. I couldn't get to them. While I can probably figure out a way around this with Google ... you might want to check if they work ok for others. Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Jon. Glad you stopped by. Thanks so much for the heads up. Don't know how it got messed up, but I've fixed it. If you werent' able to work around it, it's fixed now.

      Hope you stop by on Monday for the story's conclusion.

      Delete
  4. I wrote a little post with my review! :) Loved the book!! I will be heading to PK's shortly to give part 2 a read! Many hugs and many congrats too,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, thank you so much. Love the review and the shout out on your blog. Perfect.

      Delete
  5. On my way to PK's to read part 2 of your story and then over to Katie's to read her review. Will be back Monday (possible Tuesday due to ISP issues grrrr) for part 3 of your story.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sunny! I have read part 2 over at PK's. I'm loving this story and looking forward to part 3 on Monday!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day