Friday, September 5, 2014

Truth or Dare

Here is a truth and dare game Han van Meergen had on his site.  Do you dare?

1.Kissed a girl?   Yes
2.Kissed a boy? Yes
3.Had sex in public? In public no, outdoors yes
4.What’s your religion? None 
5.What does your URL mean? I am always aimlessly rambling.
6.Reason you joined blogland? I wanted a small place of the Internet just for me.  Han's answer and I like it
7.Do you have any nicknames?  Yes 
8.Do you like bubble bath?  No, don't like baths, just showers.=
9.Kissed in the rain?  yes.
10.Dyed your hair? Once upon a time.
11.Soup or salad?  Depends on the soup.
12.Vegetable or meat?  Sometimes one, sometimes the other
13.Go out drinking? Not in a while
14.Smoke cigarettes? Not anymore.
15.Smoke weed? Yes 
16.Do any hard drugs?  No
17.Have you had sex today? I wish
18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?  Yes
19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My brother.
20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? No
21.Religious OR non-religious?  Non - spiritual
22.Tried to commit suicide? No
23.The last time you felt broken Never
24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt? Only not to bother them with my problems. White lies, you know. Truth is so much more simple. Again, Han's answer but I like it.
25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend? I have a boyfriend for some time now
26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair? Short hair
27.First thing you notice to a guy? His hair coming toward me, his butt going away.
28.Do you sing in the shower?  No
29.Do you dance in the car? Yes
30.Where were you yesterday? At home, writing
31.Ever used a bow and arrow? Yes
32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A couple of years ago with the grands.
33.Do you think musicals are cheesy? No.
34.Is Christmas stressful? Not any more.
35.Favorite type of fruit pie? Fresh peach
36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Can't remember that far back, probably a cowgirl.
37.Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?  Yes. Does anyone know what a three time rewind feeling is?
39.Take a vitamin daily?  Yes
40.Wear slippers? No
41.Wear a bath robe? Occasionally
42.What do you wear to bed? Nothing
43.Do you want to get married? I am married.
44.Can you curl your tongue? Yes
Relationship preference:
45.How many relationships have you had? More than one
46.How can I win your heart? It's been won.
47.What makes a great relationship?  Love and Patience
48.Shy OR open?  More shy but open

Just some more Aimless Ramblings.

26 comments:

  1. LOL Cowgirl. I like your answers :-)

    Have a glorious weekend,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Han. I liked yours to as is evidenced by some I claimed.
      You have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful answers Sunny...thank you for sharing...love learning more about my blogland friends. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these pop up and learning more about blogging friends....never heard the term 'three time rewind'.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun aren't they. It was a new one for me too.

      Delete
  4. I loved reading these. I think you would have made a wonderful cowgirl! I may give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny the weed smoking surprised me! nice answers
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the nice thing about meme's. We learn all sorts of things from our blog friends.

      Delete
  6. Great answers Sunny, enjoyed reading this. Love learning more about blog friends. Hadn't heard that term either. Love your answer to No 26 ... me too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love reading these memes and learning more about friends. Great answers.

    Weed, me too.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weed - I think of a certain age.lol I know how much you like meme's and I expect I'll see this over at H&S one day. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  8. Weed, what is weed? You mean Wood?..lol.

    I like , what I read. Are you shy? I would never Think so...

    Hugs, SG,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weed is marijuana. Not sure if you were being funny or really didn't know.

      Delete
  9. Great answers, Sunny, but my weed-smoking hippy days are long gone with all the cow bells. I have grown it in the garden by accident though - huge plants under my bird feeders. How weird is that?!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking there had to be some happy birds feeding at your stations. Weed today is a lot different than in the 'old' days. Much more potent and expensive ,no more nicklel bags. lol

      Delete
  10. I like your answers, Sunny Girl. Most of them could be mine.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh I love how you answer things!
    Weed.... ? I was too worried.... Mostly just drank... Tried it a few times but not really much..!
    But agree about strength now. I learn a lot where I work! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love reading your answers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. I must have a reputation for sarcasm or something? :-)

      Delete
  13. I don't get surprised!
    But I had never heard the three times rewind though.
    Thanks for sharing sunny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day