Saturday, September 27, 2014

Another Week Has Whizzed By

I did it again.  A whole week has passed and I have not posted anything since Monday.  Where does the time go?  In all fairness, this has been a busy week.  Ray had the surgery on his hand the other day, so I been chauffeur and everything else since then. I'm running all the errands because he doesn't feel comfortable driving with his left hand all wrapped.  Later this morning, I'm taking us to our nephew's (about two hours away).  My great nephew's 8th birthday is today and tomorrow his newest brother gets dedicated.  (I'm not religious so I have no idea what this means, but it happens in church).

We finally had a taste of fall, but it's not lasting.  It's going back to the 90's next week.  Yuck.  The other day on my morning walk, I passed a tree that had a couple of red leaves and since it is the only color I'm seeing here, I was excited.  We're going to be here longer than we thought again.  Ray's surgery was more extensive and the stitches will be in two to four weeks.  We've been in Texas so long, I feel like a resident.  If there was a state tax, they would start charging me. As it is, we bought a new car while we have been here and it has Texas plates.

Today, we got the renewal for the RV and it's listed at our old address, but our current one has our new address.  Go figure.  Of course, I should have known.  I tried changing my DL address and now I have two DL's with the same address.  FloriDUH for a reason.  Why would I want to change my old address to the same damn address?

Only from walking
Not a lot of dancing going on here and probably not much in the near future because of Ray's hand , so I'm going to have live vicariously through my characters.  I've not done a lot of writing lately, on either stories or books.  No one told me promoting books would take so much time, I'm not complaining but it is time consuming.

Have a good weekend everyone.  I have a post up on my other blog to day also.  On Monday, there's a special treat so be sure to stop by.

Until then, I'm through Aimlessly Rambling for  now.


17 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, bless you, I hope Ray gets better soon, isn't it always a nuisance when their spanking hand is out of action!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when you aimlessly ramble. Have fun the weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear that all went well with Ray's surgery. It's nice to catch up on your aimless rambling.
    Hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunny...happy Ray's surgery went well...sorry it's taken longer to heal than expected. I love when you ramble...love catching up with friends. Hope you have a fun weekend.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if things went okay! So glad it's done and he can heal!
    Congrats on the car!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me to Minelle. The car was a while back and dealing with any state agency can be frustrating.

      Delete
  6. I'm glad Ray's surgery is done - even if he can't used his hand for fun stuff for a while. We're getting flashes of fall too and I'm loving it. Not too wild about winter, but fall is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall - it's ususally so pretty and the weather fantastic. I just move on in the winter. lol

      Delete
  7. glad to hear how you are doing...I hope Ray's hand is feeling better and heals quickly. may you have some more glimpses of fall... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sunny, please keep on rambling, I love these posts) Glad to hear Rsy's surgery went well. I'm the recovery is going to take a little longer than anticipated. Sending positive thoughts and best wishes to Ray.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your nephew and family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Roz. Thanks for the well wishes.

      PS: We did have a great weekend with family.

      Delete
  9. I hope that Ray is healing up well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day