Friday, May 30, 2014

Spanking, What's That

It's Thursday and another week is almost gone and I haven't posted a thing. I can't say life is boring, how can life ever be boring, but it has been uneventful - and that's perfectly okay  Weather here has been great, not too hot during the day and so far cool in the evenings, a little humid  but what the hey.  One thing that's out in force though are the bugs and I must wear a sign that says 'free food'. The minute I start to feel them, I retreat to the inside.  One of the things I miss about Florida is the lanai, you could be outside but still inside.  It's funny because when I was there I remember thinking that I felt as if I lived in a cage.  I wish I had stock in Off, I would be my own best customer.

I've been busy working on posts for the June A to Z challenge that I will be participating in on my other blog. If you haven't heard, just click on the Spanking pic on the side and it will tell you what it's all about.  Basically, it's to draw readers to your site.  My other site definitely needs the help.  You wouldn't think it difficult to do come up with a daily post for the letter of the day, it surprised the heck out of me.  My mind would suddenly go blank.  I still have the worst letters yet to go but I have some ideas which is a start

No spanking in sight, but Ray did surprise me twice in the last couple of weeks.  Once I was working in the kitchen and he was sitting on the sofa just watching tv (something unusual, lol) and he called me and told me to lean across the chair.  He is always finding something I've either sat in or backed into so I didn't think anything of it.  I backed into it alright.  That hand spanking hurt more than some with implements.  I asked him why and he said because he felt like it.  Loved the answer.  Wish he felt like it more often.  The other time was in my brother's house.  My brother's lady, Ray and I were cleaning up after dinner and he gave me a really loud hard smack on my bum.  We'll call her Jan, turned around and got wide eyed.  I suspect she and my brother play at it too based on what I've observed and a couple of hints, but neither one of us has broached the subject yet.  We've done vibrators so it probably isn't far behind.



“If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?” 
RIP

I"m going to sign off now, enough Aimless Rambling for one day.  

28 comments:

  1. Maya Angelou, inspirational author and poet, much missed.

    As for the A-Z, I notice there has been trading of letters on FB :-)
    I'm stuck on V, but got a couple of weeks to think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote, she was an amazing lady! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Lol! I bet spanking will soon be a topic of conversation!
    Maybe you can give her a story to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see. It's m7 brother and that might just be TMI.

      Delete
  4. I hope you do get around to talking about it. Was the vibrator conversation done in front of the guys or in private? I've been about the same as you - a few quick spankings, not much to really write about. but fun none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Sunny...have a funny feeling that it won't be long before you have a spanking good talk with Jan. LOL Will definitely come visit for your A to Z posts. Happy you got a few fun spankings...hope Ray just feels like it soon. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny, I bet she is dying to talk to you about it too. Can't you give her one of your books to read?
    Have a nice weekend
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would except she doesn't have an e-reader. Actually, she is not a reader at all.

      Delete
  7. SG,

    Love the quote.

    I'm not joining in on the A-Z but Will look forward to reading yours.

    I agree with Jan, bet she is dying to ask.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might be Ronnie We'll see. If it happens you know I will let all of you in on it.

      You have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  8. love the quote...Maya Angelou spoke at my college Freshman year - she was inspirational. :-) looking forward to reading your A-Z. Hope you get some more spontaneous spankings and less bug bites... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky girl to have seen her in person. I could listen to her recite ads - I loved her voice. The fact she was silent for so long fascinates me.

      Delete
  9. Hi Sunny, love the quote! I'm not doing the challenge but looking forward to reading all the posts:)

    Love those impromptu spankings and hope Ray feels like it soon :) Oh my, I bet spanking will be a topic for discussion soon!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, funny about your brother and his girlfriend!! Please do have the conversation and then report back!!! As for the A-Z challenge, OMG, I'm five letters in...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sunny! I can't spare time for the A-Z this year, so email me if you get stuck. I have a very warped sense of humour!

    Don't you just love those spontaneous spanks? I've had one or two lately, but not in front of anyone luckily. However, I think if you can talk about vibes you can talk about anything.

    Loved your latest book, BTW. I am beginning to wonder where you are getting the names from for your characters! LOL!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your sense of humor. I do love spontaneous spanks. I think the mood has to be right for those kinds of talks, they just pop up.

      Thanks Ami for the comment about my book. I wonder where the characters and their names comes from too. No rhyme nor reason.

      Delete
  12. Hi Sunny, :) Gosh those darn mosquitoes!! I'm always the one that they attack around these parts. I feel your pain!!

    A-Z sounds interesting. I will look forward to reading around during this time.

    Funny about Jan. Would be fun to be a fly on the wall during that conversation. LOL!

    I too love those "because I can" spankings! You are so right about the hand packing quite the sting at times. Many congrats on your latest book! I am adding it to my collection for sure!

    Maya Angelou was a wonderful writer! Thanks for sharing the quote. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate those mosquitoes and no see ims too. We'll look for you at the challenge.

      Thanks Katie for the congrats I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol @ being free food.
    Truthfully, I'm really dreading my next spanking, whenever it may come...Gonna be a doozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, all I can say is I always seem to be the main attraction, so I figure I must wear a sign.

      You may be dreading but also eagerly anticipating. Funny how that is?

      Delete
  15. Sweet meat. That's what I call Michael and our son. The bugs love them both! Now mind you, that works out well for me and our daughter because the bugs are after them and not us, but I think maybe we should own some stock in Off as well! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day