Monday, May 26, 2014

Fate Steps In (continued)

Happy Memorial Day to everyone in the United States.  It always signals the start of summer here and for most, it's a three day weekend.  Once upon a time it used to be May 30th but that didn't always make for a long weekend so they changed it to the last Monday in May.  Hope you have lovely weather wherever you are and plans to enjoy the unofficial start of summer.

Let's take a minute out of our day to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice.



Do you recognize these names, this is a peek into their lives after last week's story.  To read from the beginning, click here.  There is not more after this, at least not at this time.  :-)


Cathi, Justin, and Brady were becoming a familiar sight around town.  Tongues were wagging that Cathi had found herself a boyfriend.  It was true.  Justin had all the qualities she longed for in a partner.  He was front and present, sometimes a little too front and present.  They were in the midst of their first real disagreement.

Justin came from a military family and was used to things running on a schedule and by the book.  Cathi was more flexible than that and she complained about the rigidity to Justin, especially when it came to Brady.  She loved that little boy.  He had wormed his way into her heart and carved out a piece for himself and she anointed herself his champion.


“You should be used to this, you were married to a military man.”

“Dale was my husband first and a military man second.  Besides, he was not always military.  In between tours he was a civilian and was much more flexible.”

“So what happened when he wasn’t so flexible?” Justin asked with all sincerity.

“We worked it out?”

“How exactly did you work it out?”

“We would talk things over, I would offer my opinion and we would come to a decision.”

“And who made the decision?”

“It depended upon what the decision was about.  If it pertained to a household issue or my job, nine times out of ten I would make the decision.  If it came to cars, finances, things of that sort, Dale would decide.  Of course, while he was on duty, I made all the decisions.”

“And that worked for you?”

“For the most part.”

“And, when it didn’t?”

“You’re trying to get me to say that he made all the major decisions and it was my job to go along with the program. Your next question is probably going to be if I always went along willingly or had to be coerced into agreement.  The answer is yes, there were times I needed coercement.  And yes, the coercement usually came after he spanked me.  Are you happy now?

“Here comes that saltiness again.”

“Well, what do you expect?  You keep pushing and pushing and I’m not one to stand around and take it.  I push back.”

“I like that and I never want you to hold back.  I just want you to do it in a respectable manner.  I will try and be less “GI Joe” and more Justin.   One thing though, when it comes to Brady, we have to be a united front.  I know you think I’m too hard on him at times, but any disagreement you have with my methods are to be discussed privately, not in front of Brady.  Do you agree?”

“Yes.”

“So, you’ll explain to Brady that you were wrong and after we talked it over we agreed he can go to the Memorial Day parade but not his friend’s  party because he neglected to do his chores.”

Reluctantly, she agreed.

“I want you to know that I am going to give him additional chores because he went to you after I already told him no.  He has to learn that I make the final decisions.  It may not seem so important now but it might later in life and it’s good to lay the groundwork.  I want you to know I appreciate how you love Brady and treat him as your own.  I wouldn’t have it any other way, but I also want you to know it will be that way with any future children that may come our way.”

She nodded and went off to find Brady and give him the bad news.  In her heart, she knew Justin was right but she wanted to be the good guy and it backfired.

                                  ____________________________


Justin and Brady were living in temporary base housing.  He wanted out of there as soon as possible and his realtor was beginning to despair of ever meeting all of his needs when he finally found one he wanted.

The home was located close to Brady’s school and Cathi’s present home. The three- bedroom ranch with a walkout basement and fenced yard was perfect.  Even the price was right.  He took Cathi by to see it but it was only an accommodation, he was buying this house.   After closing, he asked Cathi and his sister for help in decorating inside, he took care of whatever changes he wanted to make on the outside. 

He was proud of how it turned out and decided to host a barbecue for Memorial Day.  He invited his fellow staffers, Cathi’s friends, his sister and her family to stop by after the parade. 
Hamburgers and hot dogs were the menu of the day and if anyone asked he suggested they bring a side.  Cathi wouldn’t have to do a thing, just be her normal charming self.

.
The day of the parade was perfect - not too hot or windy.  Cathi enjoyed the marching troops and listening to John Phillip Sousa music.  She especially loved watching the older veterans with a spring in their step showing their pride served their country.  It brought a tear to her eye as she watched Justin present his squad.  He looked so wonderful in his uniform and she sighed and thanked her lucky stars he was a part of her life. She remembered earlier parades watching Dale marching with his unit and silently thanked the men and women, including Dale, who gave their lives for the cause.

As the parade started to wind down, Cathi excused herself a little early to be at the house for any early guests.   Cathi took Brady with her so Justin could spend time with his unit. 

“Where’s Brady?” Justin asked when he walked in. “He needs to do his chores.”

“What chores?” she asked.

“The extra chores I assigned him.  He is supposed to be helping us with the party.  I figured it would keep him busy so he wouldn’t be bored with all the adults.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know.  “He’s out back playing with Chad and Jeremy Jenkins.  Their dad dropped them off earlier.”

“Did you agree to watch the Chad and Jeremy?”

“No, I actually invited both them and their parents.  I thought Brady would be bored,” she responded timidly.

“You went against my wishes.  You knew he couldn’t go to the party so you decided to bring the party to him.  I’m very upset with your decision at the moment and we will be discussing this later.  Right now I have to go get Brady and remind him of his responsibilities.”

“Honey, can’t you just let it go.”

“No, I can’t.  That’s the easy way and it would not be nearly as bad if you hadn’t interfered.”

Cathi felt awful.  She knew she shouldn’t have done it but she felt bad for Brady not being able to attend his friend’s party.  If only Justin had let her know what he planned for Brady.  Of course, if she had minded her business, it wouldn’t be an issue.  I don’t think this is going to end well for either one of us, she thought to herself.

People came and went all afternoon and Justin saw to it that Brady helped with the party rather than playing with his friends.  He was a stern taskmaster. 

The party was about over when two more people arrived.  Justin was floored when he looked up to see his parents standing in the doorway.  They had flown in from Washington and had planned to be  there in time for the parade but there was a travel mix-up.
Lt. Commander Mark Jessup Davis was as commanding as his rank.  Cathi knew the apple had not fallen far from the tree.  He looked as if he brooked no disrespect or disobedience.  Minna was an older version of Justin’s sister, as gracious as could be.  Brady came running up and into the arms of his grandpa.  Suddenly, Lt. Commander Mark Jessup Davis didn’t look so intimidating, he looked like every other doting grandpa.  Cathi wasn’t as intimidated as before.

“Cathi, I’d like to introduce my parents.”

“Mom and Dad, this is Cathi Jackson and one of these days, if we can work out a couple of wrinkles and she’ll still have me, will be Cathi Jackson Davis. ”

Cathi stood there speechless as Minna Davis reached over and kissed her cheek and Mark gave her a big hug. Justin took her hand and whispered in her ear “sorry it just slipped out”. 

Cathi spend the rest of the evening, slipping between reality and walking on clouds.  Was that a proposal?  She assumed it was.  Was he waiting for an answer? She would have to ask him.  Justin’s sister and her family left and it was down to his parents and Brady.  Justin told Brady to head off to bed and after some grumbling, he did as he was told.

Minna and Mark Davis were booked in a hotel and were about to call it an evening when Justin asked if they would stay a little longer.  He told them he wanted to take Cathi home and talk about some unfinished business.  Cathi turned red and Minna, seeing her reaction gave her a sympathetic look and kissed her goodnight.  She knew all about “unfinished business.”

The minute they were in the car, Cathi asked Justin if he meant what he told his parents.

“I meant every word and I’m sorry that’s the first you’ve heard of it.  It’s something I’ve been thinking about almost from the first time we met.  It wasn’t the proposal I intended and I will be doing a much better job in a few days, if you’ll let me.”

“Justin, it’s so soon, are you sure?”

“I’m sure,  and I’ll ask if you’re sure once this night is over.  Being a Davis comes with certain conditions.  When we get to your house we will discuss those conditions.”

Cathi knew deep down inside just what those conditions involved and it didn’t matter to her.  Her marriage to Dale was a happy one and she knew she could expect nothing less with Justin, it was just getting through the ‘conditions’.

                                           _______________________

Sure enough, the minute they were in Cathi’s living room, Justin began his lecture.

“You know I plan to spank you, don’t you?  If this is not something you want now or in the future, you have to let me know now.  I’ll get over it, but I won’t like it.  If you agree, this will be the only time I ask, from this day forward if I think you deserve it or need it, I will spank your ass.  What do you think about that?”

“If the air force puts its trust in you, I think I can.  So yes, you have my permission.”

“Okay, let’s get started.”

In true take charge fashion he ordered her to the bedroom.  He sat down on the bed and had her stand between his knees.  Justin lectured her on how her disrespect and disobedience regarding Brady made him feel. 

“We all have to answer to someone Cathi and have to obey the rules.  There’s a reason.  What do you think would happen if I didn’t obey my superior officer or my men didn’t obey me.  There would be chaos.  The same is true in a marriage.  Someone has to be in charge.”

By the time he was finished, tears were rolling down Cathi’s cheeks. 

“I’m sorry too.  Now take down your pants and panties and lay across my lap.”

“Do I have to do it, can’t you?”

“Yes, I can, but I’m asking you and it is a matter of submission and obedience.  Now please, be a good girl, and remove your pants and panties and lay across my lap.”

Crying even harder now, she obeyed his commands.  He made sure she was comfortable as possible with her head laying on the bed, her torso across one knee with her tush exposed.  He tucked her in close and began rubbing circles on the area he was about to punish.   Cathi could feel the wetness pooling in her lower regions and enjoying his touch, when the first slap came down on her right cheek. 

“ooh” she sucked in her breath. 

“Are you okay?” he asked.  She nodded.

“I believe the correct response is “Yes, sir.”

“You’ve got to be kidding,” and she received a slap on her left cheek.

“No I’m not kidding.  I’ll ask again.  Are you okay?”

“Yes,” came the answer.  Another flurry of spanks hit both cheeks.

“Ow,ow ow.” She exclaimed.

“Are you ready to give me the response I’m looking to receive?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Okay, now we’ll get this spanking underway.

Justin delivered more warm-up spanks and then began to color her flesh.  He watched that beautiful rounded butt go from white to pink to red and then to cherry red.  Cathi was howling when he stopped.

“Are you going to disobey or disrespect me anymore?”

“No sir,” she said sobbing.

“Good girl.”  He gave her another two spanks on each cheek and tried to rub away some of the sting.  He held her on his lap and when she was ready, stood her up and kissed away her tears.

“Do you still want to be my wife and Brady’s mom?” he asked

“Yes, sir.”

“The sir is not necessary now, only when you are being disciplined.”

“Yes, sir.”

He slapped her newly punished butt.  “The saltiness returns.”


She laughed and thought today is a Memorial Day I will remember.  Along with the usual parades and fanfare, it’s the day I got a proposal, met my new in-laws and got a spanking.  That’s a lot to stuff into one day.  


Did you manage to get lots to stuff into today?  Was it memorable? I hope so and hope the weather was good to you.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

JIC you still haven't read enough stories, I've posted one from last year's Memorial Day on my other blog.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks to all who have sacrificed so we can be free. Thanks Sunny for a great part 2 to this story. Hopefully, these two will come back a visit again some time. ;)

    Hope you and Ray are having a lovely Memorial Day weekend.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, we had a nice day. Hope you did too.

      Delete
  2. Happy Memorial Day Sunny. My deepest grattitude to those who have served and sacrificed in our allied forces and their families.

    Really enjoyed this story, thank you. I'm with Cat, I hope these two will make another appearance in the future :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Maybe they will sometime down the road.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure there is more to tell with these two! It's true he ow the same issues affect new and old relationships alike!
    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're no help Minelle, maybe so.

      Happy Day to you too.

      Delete
  4. I feel sorry for the men who control his family as if it is their job in army and not their spouse and children.
    What good to know that it is fantasy ...

    What's wrong with all these American women? .. lol ..
    God knows why he has put me in Sweden .. lol ..

    SG, you have to start writing about all these strong, soul independent women in Sweden who would never submit to such discipline, but that would provide both a and another unforgettable day and night with lots of spanking .. for desire,
    play and enjoyment.

    You can stay with me, while you do your search .. ::))

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too funny Mona. Maybe one of these days I'll take you up on your offer.

      Delete
    2. Anytime, SG.
      OMG, I know we would have had fun.....lol...

      Delete
  5. Hmmm....you sure do have a knack of creating couples that we want more of....hint,hint!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do a great job with your stories. I would love to hear a continuation of this couple. Have a great Memorial Day!

    Amyee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amyee. Maybe sometime, you (and for that matter I) never know.

      Delete
  7. SG,

    I have to agree with Abby, you really do have a knack. Love this couple. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds like a pretty strict guy. A few 'Tom' overtones? You have to watch those wonderful military men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was Tom military or does he just act like GI Joe. lol

      Delete
  9. Loved the story. I would be in so much trouble in a situation like this, having trouble minding my own business while looking out for the little boy. Down the road I look forward to reading more about Cathi and Justin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day