Friday, November 1, 2013

EYE OPENING

Our stay in Las Vegas has ended and we are on our way to Arizona.  It was great fun.  Ray bought tickets to see Jersey Boys which has been on my bucket list for a while.  It was as good as I expected it to be.  If you love the 4 Seasons, you have to see this show. The music reminded me of when I was much younger and the Jersey shore (not Snooky's version) was where I spent a great deal of time.

We took the shuttle rather than driving and fighting the traffic yesterday.  It was a smart move, except for one thing.  Neither one of us took keys so when we got back we were locked out of the motor home.  After much back and forth, AAA finally came to the rescue with a master key.

Yesterday morning I was awakened by sweet spanks, which progressed to harder, which progressed to dancing.  Lovely way to start the day.

Don't forget Saturday Spankings tomorrow over at Sunny Girl's Fiction.


HALLOWEEN IN DOWNTON LAS VEGAS


 



I don't know if this was just for Halloween or an everyday occurrence, but just wanted to share.  The guy in the silver boots even had red cheeks that don't show up in this photo.
Sure some interesting sights

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

16 comments:

  1. Oh my, very interesting pics Sunny! LoL

    I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time in Las Vegas. Glad you got to see the show and wow, sounds like a most wonderful way to start the day :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time. Nice to know we still can have fun.

      What can I say about the pix, it was only the beginning. WOW

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas :) shame about the forgotten keys though :(

    Ok that's a funny sight to see, but have to ask...... Which cheeks were red ???? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! Only in Vegas!
    Glad you have Triple A.
    I like the way you started the day. Hope you get more than a few more of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are a couple of places, but Vegas is definitely one of them.

      Loved the start of the day and I wish it would happen more often too.

      Delete
  4. LOL! I might could have done without that picture this early in the morning. Glad you got to see the Jersey Boys. Be safe in your travels and hang on to your keys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only saw the picture.

      Thanks for the advice. We arrived safely.

      Delete
  5. Happy you managed to see the Jersey Boys followed by a wonderful start to your day.

    Have a great weekend and safe travels.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We arrived safely. Wishing you a great weekend also.

      Delete
  6. I loved the Jersey boys...and I love the way your day started! You can always count interesting sights in Vegas!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice way to start the day!! The red cheeks....hmmmmmm.....yea baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I truly hate blogger..this just showed up on my reading list...here But at least it did so I can admire some excellent booty! Oh you lucky lady...Jersey Boys and eye candy...oh my. ;-)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day