Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Shout out to Bonnie and Lurkers and Non-Lurkers Alike





-




A Big Shout Out of thanks to Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts.  The 8th annual Love our Lurkers Day was a great success - where would we be without her?  I don't know about you, but many of my visitors come through her blog.  She is a force of nature and I wanted to let her know how much I appreciate all she does for us out here in blogland.

I also want to thank those lurkers that stopped by.  Maybe sometime you'll feel safe enough to let me know who you are and until then keep coming by and reading.

To my new friends, welcome and come back again.

Until then, see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

12 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a great post. I'm going to "barrow" this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunny...Joining you in sending a big thanks to Bonnie whose dedication and organization made LOL day a huge success. Thanks also to all our lurkers...whose participation make this day so much fun! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Sunny, I am totally amazed by it all. what agreat day
    love jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SG,

    Lovely post,. Fun day. It was my 5th LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post Sunny. Yes, a huge thanks to Bonnie for organising LOL Day, and for all she does for this community. Thank you too to all our lurkers who participated. It was a wonderful day and I'm excited to have made a few new friends as well as connecting with old friends.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post...it is always so much fun to find new blogs....and to have new readers....Bonnie deserves KUDOS!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely said! Yes, Bonnie is an amazing presence here in Blogland. She has given many of us the courage to be who we are. :-) Lovely post Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post! A huge thanks to Bonnie for putting togegher this great event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet post Terps! Yes, a huge thanks to Bonnie for all she does for this community. We are lucky to have her here!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post !!! Yes thank you Bonnie and thanks to you girl for being a great friend..glad I met you hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You said it! Glad to have met this lot of people in Blogland. Here's to the next LOL day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was wonderful, wasn't it? My favorite part was reconnecting with friends and bloggers who had gone quiet for a while.

    Thanks for putting up the Advent Calendar button! Looking forward to having you play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day