Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's All About You

It is Saturday night and I usually have a post already to go on Sunday morning.  Guess what, I don't and I have not a clue what to write about. So I found this in my files for just such a rainy day.



1) U are reading this
2) U are human.
3) U can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips
4) U just attempted to do it
6) U are laughing at yourself
7) U have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5
8) U just checked to see if there is a No. 5
9) U laugh at this because you feel like an idiot & know everyone else does it too.
10) U are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it


Hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend.  The weather seems to be terrible in most areas so hope you are having lots of indoor fun.  Tune in tomorrow for a new story and more Aimless Ramblings.












18 comments:

  1. haha...that was fun. :) And I AM smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL, OK I'll admit it. I fell for it ... and I'm smiling too :)

    Thanks for the smile Sunny. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a great weekend, but it is cold as the dickens.

      Delete
  3. I don't understand what was so hard about saying p, I had no problems.
    Here I'll show you ppppppppppppppp see how easy it was. LOL

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saying pppppppppppp is easy. Hope you two are doing better.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sunnygirl, I fell for it too, am smiling now
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you fell for it too! I keep trying to do it! Sigh...this is what keeps me entertained? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this before, and still fell for it.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is we keep expecting a different outcome? What does that say about us?

      Delete
  7. i'm will lillie. i've seen this multiple times. but every time i fall for it. silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, who is that "U", that you are talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this before as well, but I fell for it like the rest of you! :) Too funny!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked, I think we are always trying to be the one that proves everyone else wrong.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day