Thursday, January 17, 2019

MEME

This meme started with PK, I think and more recently I saw it on Blondie's Blog.  It's long and it taxes your brain (well at least mine) but it's fun,


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?  I don't pay the bills but the cable bill seems ridiculous to me.

2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?  I think it was New Year's Day.

3. What do you really want to be doing at this time?  Exactly what I am doing.

4.  How many colleges did you attend?  Two

5, Why did you choose the shirt you're wearing right now?  Not wearing a shirt.

6.Thoughts on gas prices right now?  They're ridiculous - every state except CA seems to be a whole lot lower than ours.

7.First thoughts when the alarm goes off in the AM.  Have no need of an alarm.

8.Last thought you have before going to sleep?  Thanking the Lord for another day of living.

9. Do you miss being a child?  Sometimes, it was a nice easy time.

10.  What errands/chores do you hate doing the most? Anything to do with housework.

11. Early riser or late riser?  Unfortunately, usually, an early riser even when I don't want to be one.

12. Found love yet?  Yes, many times, husband, children, fur babies, friends, family.

13.Favorite lunch meat?  I really don't have one but if I had to choose I guess it would be ham.

14.  What do you get at Wal Mart every single time?  My husband

15. Lake or ocean? Ocean

16. Is marriage outdated?  Depends

17.  Ever crash your vehicle?  I've been hit but never hit anyone else.

18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?  Have no idea.

19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go.  Vancouver

20. Would you like to start a new career?  Absolutely not.

21. How old are you?  74

22.  Are you where you want to be in life?  Geographically or emotionally?

23. Do you have a go-to person?  Yes, first and foremost my husband and after that, I can say I'm lucky enough to have several.

24. Growing up what cartoons did you watch?  Tom and Jerry,  Hekyl and Jekyl,, Bugs Bunny

25. What do you think has changed since you were in high school?  Everything, including me.

26. Looking back, were your high school years the best?  While they were great, I don't think they were the greatest.

27. Are there still times when you feel like a kid?  I wish, but then my body and the mirror remind me those times are long gone.

28. Did you have a pager?  Never

29.  Was there a hangout spot when I was a teenager?  I guess it had to be Stewart's Root Beer.

30. Were you the type of kid you'd want your kids to hang out with?  I guess so, I was adventurous but not bad.

31. Was there a teacher or authority figure who stood out to you?  I had several high school teachers that I admired greatly. One of my college professors that stands out was a Prof. Eaton, he made American History come alive for me and to this day I thank him and think of him often because of it.

32. Do you tell stories that begin with "when I was your age"?  At some point, I'm sure I have but it was so long ago it's like the dark ages and it takes someone my age to relate.



See you later for more Aimless Ramblings. 

6 comments:

  1. I can imagine you sitting topless at your computer doing this meme. I'm happy you can get your husband at Wal-Mart. In which sections should I look for one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers to these Sunny, especially No 12. LoL at PK's comment. I was thinking the same thing about the Wal-Mart question. I think I should be glad we don't have Wal-Mart here from everything I read about it lol...yet anyway.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Sunny! This is a fun meme, but then I think most memes are enjoyable. As long as your husband does not wear flannel pajamas and slippers to Walmart, I think he's OK.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this one, Sunny, it was fun to read.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you did this meme. I always love learning little things about you. So are you where you want to be both emotionally and geographically?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love memes and thank PK an Blondie and you for responding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day