Monday, November 27, 2017

Getting Caught

Good Morning all.  Hope everyone this side of the pond had a good Thanksgiving.  Did any of you take advantage of the Black Friday sales at the malls?  

We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving dinner and then friends in for dessert and coffee.  It was just right - no stress. I save a lot of money on Friday - I didn't buy a thing.  Oh, I lied.  I did buy one thing on Amazon, Kindles were down to $29.00 and I bought one just to have on hand.  Ray is using my old one and I figure it's only a matter of time before it tires completely and this way I'll have one on hand at a rock bottom price.

I don't know about you but from now til Christmas there is something on the calendar every week.  Busy, busy, busy.  Yesterday, I took out what little Christmas decorations we're using this year. We're off to California for the holiday so there's no sense in taking it all out.  Ray was not pleased that I said it didn't exempt him from putting out the outside Christmas stuff.  He thought he'd get a pass - he was wrong so he told me Thursday.  

Here's a quick little story to start off your work week.

Gayle was on the phone when Martin walked in the door.  He walked right over to her and indicated by hand signs for her to get off the phone.   She put up a finger to indicate a minute and Martin yelled out NOW.  She turned away from him but he came up to her and took the phone from her hand.  “She’ll call you back later, and hung up the phone.  Taking her by the arm he marched her over to the couch, pushing her down over the back. 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” she asked.

“I should think by now you would know.”  He pulled down her jeans and panties and proceeded to apply several hard slaps to her bare behind.  He delivered them so quickly she barely had time to catch a breath between spanks. 

“Why am I getting punished?”

“We’ll discuss it afterward  - right now you’re getting your ass reddened but good.   She felt his hand on her back keeping her in position and heard him swishing his belt through the loops of his jeans.  She both loved and hated that sound.  Today, she hated it because she knew this was going to be no ‘tip toe through the daisies,’ so to speak.  She lifted her head and in the mirror could see him swing his arm high – she contracted her muscles and sensed the sting before the lash even landed.

“Relax,” he told her.  “It will be easier on you.”

“Easy for you to say, buster.”

“That’s going to cost you, that along with not obeying me when I told you to put the phone down.”
He brought down the belt five times in quick succession and each time she sucked in her breath at the ferocity of the spanks. 

 “Stop” she managed to get out.

“Not by a long shot and besides you know the safe word.”  The belt found its mark over and over her backside, the sting building with each lash, but it was when he whipped her thighs that she finally called out “lemon”.

Their safeword – she only remembered using it one other time but today it was a necessity.The first time she used it, she merely wanted him to stop.  It hurt but she knew she could take more.  To her, it was a test to see if he really would stop spanking and he did immediately.  It was afterward that she told him she was testing him.  He was livid and walked out of the house.  When he returned, he sat her down and told her if she ever used that word again she better damn well mean it, because if she didn’t, all hell would break loose.

He ceased and the spanking.  “Are you sure you want to use that word.”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

She tried to get up but he held her there.  “We are not done, merely taking a break so you can catch your breath.”

“But Martin, it hurts terribly.”

“Really, I thought you liked the belt,” he said snidely.

“Not the way it’s being used today, I don’t”

“You know, you’re not having any trouble talking so I’m thinking you’re ready for some more.”

Sure enough, she watched his arm raise and the belt came down again on her already on fire backside.  She knew she would have bruising from this whipping – it’s funny she always considered them a badge of honor afterward.  Martin could see the welts rising from the previous lashing and knew she would have difficulty sitting for quite a while.  He stopped long enough to rub out some of the sting before he began again. When he saw the earlier welts start to take on a purplish glow, he laid down the belt.

By now, Gayle was in tears and sobbing heavily.  It was the worst spanking he had ever given her but he needed to make her understand why he asked her to stay away from Sheila. 

He released her from his hold and took her in his arms.  Gayle rested her head against his chest and he could feel her tears wet his shirt. He rubbed her back and even gave her on fire bottom some easy rubs.  At this point, all it did was inflame the battered skin and she halted his arm.

When she was able to speak, she said one word, “Why?”

“You were with Sheila and you know what I told you about her.”

“But all we did was have lunch, I didn’t go near their house.”

“Gayle, it doesn’t matter.  You have to stay away from her. ”

“How did you find out?”

“You know the circumstances, they are under surveillance and I saw you on the tapes.  If you get caught up, even if you’re innocent of any wrongdoing, you could be charged as an accomplice. Besides that, it doesn’t look good for a detective’s wife to be friends with an assumed criminal.”

“You don’t know that Sheila is involved, only her husband.”

“Gayle, use your head, they’re married, is she so stupid she doesn’t know what her husband does? If so, I can’t imagine why you would want to be friends with her.  I asked you nicely a couple of times to stay away but did you listen?  No.  I figured the only way to get through to you was using my belt instead of my words.  I hope you got the message and I don’t have to do this again because I will.”

Gayle agreed even though she really enjoyed Sheila’s company.  She didn’t think she would be involved in an illegal activity but she saw her husband’s point.  They lived in a small town and any impropriety was sure to not be good for her husband’s career.

Three days later, Gayle poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down to read the morning paper.  She winced as her bottom hit the wooden chair, amazed at the soreness that still remained. She picked up the paper and the headlines glared at her “Wife implicated” and there was a photo of Sheila, in handcuffs, being led to a police car. 


“Whew.”  Suddenly the soreness seemed a small price to pay and she pinched herself to remember to give Martin a big hug and kiss when he got home.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings

24 comments:

  1. Happy you had a nice Thanksgiving, Sunny. I'm sure your family will love having you for Christmas. Ooh...this story was a bit different than your usual but I did enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like to keep you on your toes. I notice you didn't ask for a repeat. lol

      Delete
  2. Oh i enjoyed that thoroughly. Have a good time in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the story. OH, I will, always have a good time with daughter and family.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, oh she deserved that one. Hope you have fun with family at Christmas. I bought a new kindle fire for my beloved in the Black Friday malarkey. His is on it's last legs and I got thirty pounds off!Yay...
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice one SG. Enjoyed the story. Thanks.

    There were so many Black Friday sales over this side of the pond. I did look as I need a new laptop or chromebook but nothing that seemed a bargain.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray bought a chromebook last year. He says there are a lot of pitfalls, but it could be that neither of us are techos.
      His fallback compaq still gets used when he want to print or download pics.

      Delete
  5. Sunny! This is my favorite story you've ever posted here. I loved it. You totally had me enthralled. Great way to start the week.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amy, those are such lovely words to hear. Happy to start off your week on a good note

      Delete
  6. Great story and it was a good way to start off the week! Glad your Turkey Day was good!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baker. Thanks for the heads up on Roz. I sent her an email.

      Delete
  7. SG,
    So glad you are back where you belong.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your holiday was a pleasant one and that you are soon off to spend Christmas with family.

    Me, Too! I liked this story quite a bit. Seems like these two could have more adventures. I will hope.

    Happy Monday, Sunny Girl,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ella, I thought if I didn't get into characterization, I would escape is there going to be a sequel. So much for my thinking.
      Hope your holiday was great.

      Delete
  9. Loved your story. I don't know if I would have been able to take a spanking without knowing why I was getting one. Well I would but not I would be mad.
    I hope you enjoy all of the holiday events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't fiction grand, it can be whatever you want it to be. It's a shame real life isn't the same.
      I'm sure we'll have a great holiday season. I hope the same for you and yours.

      Delete
  10. Another great story! She squeaked by on that one. You have to be careful when married to a law man. Have I told you that I like your new look here. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK. I always look for your Goodhousekeeping Seal of Approval, ha ha.
      Thanks on the look changes. Got so tired of the old, it's not finished but I haven't had the time - I'll get to it eventually.

      Delete
  11. I liked that story, Sunny, a kind of snapshot of the couple. It worked for me as a one-off. Glad you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you got it - it's a one off.
      It was good and over and now on to the big C.

      Delete
  12. Loved this story Sunny, she sure deserved what she got. Glad you had a good thanksgiving. Hope your family Christmas goes well also.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy, it was a good holiday and for once I didn't over eat. After all, I had Christmas to think about,ha ha.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day