Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Fun Meme



I'm taking this meme from Lilli Claremont - told her I would.

1.  Who's oldest:  Ray by 15 months and I never let him forget there's two years difference until my birthday comes around.

2. Who was interested first:  When we first met, neither of us.  As a matter of fact, we didn't like each other.  A year later, different story.  Since he called me to ask for a date, I have to say him.

3. Same High School:  Not even the same state.

4. Most sensitive:  I think it's a toss up, depending on the issue.  I do notice an uptake as he's gotten older.

5. Worst temper:  He's more likely to have a temper tantrum than me, so I guess him.

6. More social:  Definitely him

7. More stubborn:  It's a toss up.

8. Wakes up first:  Usually me

9. Blogger Family:  He doesn't blog.

10. Flowers: He's always brought me flowers for special occasions and not special occasions.

11.Cooks the most:  Me. Ray grills, doesn 't cook

12. Cries more:  Me

13. Better singer:  Definitely him.  I scare birds.

14. Said I love you first:  You know, I don't remember.  It was a long time ago.  I think I came to realize I loved him sooner, so probably me.

15.Better driver:  Me, of course.  Although we both make each other nervous and are both back seat drivers. Since I never drove the motor home, I would read to avoid watching the road, it's how we survived.

16.Hogs the remote:   What's a remote?

17. Better cook:  He doesn't cook, only grill, so me.

18. Clothes and Shoe Hoarder:  Not saying I'm a hoarder but Ray throws away anything that might gather dust.  I'm surprised I'm still around sometimes.  Although he says I get tired of things easily and he's surprised he's still around.  Guess it's love.

This was cute.  Thanks Lilli

I'm off with friends of ours.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.








9 comments:

  1. LoL Sunny, I loved reading your fun answers. Love that Ray brings you flowers too :)

    Have a wonderful time :) Safe travels.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good little meme. It is still on my list to try.

    I loved hearing about when you two met. Funny how love grows in the most unique ways.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sunny! It's really fun getting to hear more about you and Ray! My guy does the flowers and always has as well. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved getting to know your man a little better.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny -
    I'll admit I really enjoy these little insights into our blog friends real lives. thanks for sharing.
    Best always,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun meme, Sunny...thank you for sharing. Love learning more about my friends here in blogland. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi SG,

    I enjoyed learning a little more about you and Ray. Thanks for Sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like reading memes, little snapshots of life. Thanks for sharing, Leigh.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day