Monday, October 3, 2016

Will you ever learn?

 Thank you all for your input yesterday.  I get frustrated when I don't know how to fix the problem and being a techy is not high on my list of strengths. 

October - wow - in three short months this year will be kicked to the curb.  How did that happen?  It'll be a year this month that we gave up the motor home and moved here permanently.  

Just in case you're going to ask, this is the conclusion of this story.  I never expected it to go beyond the first week.  Parts One and Two can be found here and here.




“We’re upstairs.  We’ll be right down.” Bob yelled down to Nicky

“You know, we always told her this was her home and she didn’t need to knock.  It’s time we changed that rule.  What do you think, Nancy?” Bob said.

“She rang the bell,” Nancy replied.  He laughed.

When Bob came downstairs, he was surprised to see his daughter wasn’t alone.  Phillipe stood next to her. ‘Am I ready for this showdown?’ Bob thought to himself.

He greeted Phillipe in an especially loud voice hoping that Nancy would hear and wouldn’t be shocked when she came downstairs, assuming of course, that she would even come downstairs. Nancy was not a fan of surprises and liked doing things in her own time. 

“Did I catch you two at a bad time?  After I hung up on mother today, I began to feel guilty.  I talked to Phillipe, and he told me that it was rude and I should apologize.  So here I am?” Phillipe had hold of Nicky’s hand and Bob watched him give a little squeeze when Nicky’s tone sounded a little exasperated.

“I didn’t know you spoke with your mother earlier.  It explains a lot.” Bob said.  He understood why she was crying when he came home.  It didn’t excuse what she did to his cigars, but at least he knew the cause.

When Nancy came downstairs, Bob noted she had fixed her hair and applied makeup.  After crying all day, her eyes were still a little swollen but not badly.

“Hello everyone,” she announced as her foot landed on the bottom step.  She went over to hug her daughter, then kissed Phillipe on the cheek. “This is a surprise.”

Nicky spoke.  “Yeah, well Phillipe thought I was rude to you and that I should apologize.”

“Funny, Bob said I had to apologize to Phillipe for the same thing. He brought the issue home in great fashion.  So, Phillipe, I apologize if you thought I was rude. ”

Bob spoke up.  “Excuse me Nancy, but I don’t remember you apologizing for your behavior, merely acknowledging Phillipe’s perception of it.  Am I wrong?”

“Semantics,” Nancy said.

“All well and good, but I think a proper apology is in order.  I figured I made that pretty clear. Do you need me to go over it again?” Bob said as he casually placed his hand on his wife’s bottom and watched her face flush, makeup notwithstanding.

“No, there’s no need,” Nancy said. “ I’m sorry Phillipe for whatever I’m apologizing for.”  Bob grinned but inside he wasn’t smiling.  Knowing this was going to be as good as it got, he offered refreshments.

Both Nicky and Phillipe turned down the offer.  “Well, I guess we’ll be off,” Nicky said.

“Nicky, I’m not sure your mother heard your apology,” Phillipe said.  “ Was I wrong, Nancy?”  
   
“No need, Phillipe. But, thank you.” Nancy told him.   Nicky came over and kissed her mother and loudly proclaimed she was sorry for the hang-up and she’d love to have lunch someday soon.”

“Are you available tomorrow?” Nancy asked.  Before Nicky could reply, Bob spoke up and said that tomorrow wouldn’t be good.  “Remember, Nancy, you made that appointment to have your oil changed?”

“What are you talking about?” 

“Nicky, your mother seems to be having difficulty remembering things today.  She’ll call you and set up a different time.”  They said their goodbye’s and Bob ushered them out the door. The door was barely closed before he pulled Nancy over to the couch and had her over his knee.

“I guess I stopped too soon.  I won’t make that mistake again.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Nancy said trying to get out of his grasp.

“Not fifteen minutes ago, you were blubbering about how sorry you were for things.  Obviously, you already forgot.  Well, I didn’t."

With that, he pulled down her panties and let loose with a volley of hard spanks to her bare backside.  Nancy was hollering so loud that neither of them heard the front door open.  Phillipe and Nicky stepped inside.  Seeing what was happening before them, Phillipe quickly grabbed his left behind phone off the table and attempted to quietly back out.  Unfortunately, in their hurry to exit before being noticed,  they bumped into the table, a decorative glass dish fell on the tile floor and shattered. 

The noise alerted Bob who immediately stopped spanking, and tried covering Nancy’s bare bottom.Nancy yelled and turned her head just as the door started to close. 

OMG,” she said to herself guessing that the kids had come back in and saw her getting spanked.  ‘I’ll never live this down.’

“It’s all your fault,” she yelled at Bob and started to pummel his chest. 

“Nancy, the blame lies with you.”

“My fault, you were the one who bared my bottom.  How am I ever going to live this down?”

“I’m quite sure, no one will mention it.”

“How can you be sure?”

“I can’t, but would you mention you saw Nicky and Phillippe is a delicate situation?” She thought about this for a minute and calmed down.  Bob’s right, I would never mention it.  Then she thought about it for a minute and realized that she would definitely mention it to Nicky.  Would Nicky say it to her?

She didn’t have to wait long for the answer to her question.  The next day Nicky called, and her first question was “are you alright?”

“What do you mean Nicky?” Nancy asked.

“You know what I mean. If you want me to spell it out, I saw you getting spanked.  My question is have you filed divorce papers yet?”

“Of course not. Why would you think that?”

“You’ve been my mother for how long and Daddy’s wife long before that.   I’m guessing this is a new thing and knowing you, I’m surprised.”

“Nicky, this is none of your business, and I’m surprised you would even bring up the subject,” Nancy said in her most authoritative tone.

“Well, Mother dear, when you’re right, you're right.  If it makes you feel any better,  I’ll let you in on a little secret, just between us. I wish Phillipe would do the same.  I'm hoping that after yesterday, he'll get the message."

There was silence on the other end.  After a few moments, Nicky asked if they were still connected.

“Yes, dear.  I’m still here.  When would you like to go to lunch?”  Nancy heard Nicky chuckle. Nicky knew her mom wanted to change the subject.


“Any time, Mom, any time.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

16 comments:

  1. October. Craziness. How did that happen anyway? Time is flying by. I guess that means I'm getting old. Blah. Let's not dwell on that. lol

    I waited for the conclusion of the story to read any of it. Very nice! Sounds like it was long overdue, but seems that Bob has Nancy firmly in hand now. Perhaps Phillipe will do the same with Nicky. It sounds like he's already heading that way anyway. ;) I enjoyed reading, so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old, never. Like me, you've only reached another level of maturity.

      Happy you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  2. Great ending..I am thinking mother and daughter have quite a bit in common, Phillipe should have a long talk Bob. I am trying to ignore the fact that winter is on its way...the long range forecasters are predicting a doozy:(
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about your winter weather prediction. I have a spare room.

      Delete
  3. Bob's really on a roll, Nancy better mind her Ps and Qs in future. I don't know what I'd do if one of my daughters came in mid-spanking, never mind one of their partners. Perish the thought!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger has been acting up a bit, Sunny...people will put up a post and it will not display on my reading list until the next day but will have the original post date. SMH

    Hard to believe October is already here...been a crazy year.

    LOL The way Phillipe was acting, I was wondering if perhaps he spanked Nicky...looks as if he could be easily persuaded. Too bad you're not going to continue this story...Nancy strikes me as a feisty one who could cause Bob's arm to be exercised regularly. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how frustrated I get with techy stuff - glad to hear I'm not alone.

      Delete
  5. I love it because although she is responding to the discipline, she never really gives in and admits she needs or deserves it. I kinda admire that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This year sure is flying past so quickly. Can't believe its already a year since you gave up your motor home Sunny.

    Loved this story. wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of a spanking by my children. Great ending.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I, Lindy. Happy you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sunny, I can't believe it's October already. This has definitely been a crazy year for us.

    Great ending to the story. I really enjoyed this am with PK. I love how she doesn't truly give in. Sounds like both Bob and Phillipe are cut from the same cloth.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. How dreadful to be caught in the middle of a spanking. Love the ending SG. Thanks.

    I can't believe we are in October either. Where has the year gone.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of the song "where have all the flowers gone" now it's months and years. Scary how quickly it seems to move on.

      Wasn't sure how it was going to end - I always surprise myself. lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day