Monday, September 19, 2016

An Opinionated Woman

Wow, can you believe it is the 19th of September?  Change of seasons officially begins this week.  I don't want to think about how quickly the last three months of this year will fly by. Speaking of time flying, time went backward for me last week.

Ray and I were talking to another couple and age raised its head.  When asked how old I was I blurted out a number.  Ray said you will not, you'll only be __. I thought about it and he was right, I had been convincing myself I was going to be a year older than I actually would be.  I'm younger than I thought. WOOHOO

Have a good week everyone and I'm hoping I'll get back here a little more often. Life is busy but I'm not complaining.

The magic fairy showed up and here is a new story for this week.  Do you know how many of these Monday stories I've written?  I think I might go back and take a look.



Nicky Kohler grew up the very spoiled daughter of Nancy and Bob Kohler.  The funny thing was it never dawned on Nicky to act like a spoiled brat.  Everyone liked her and for good reason, she was not only charming, sweet, generous and loyal to a fault but beautiful besides.  She was her father’s daughter.  Bob Kohler was the same way – not Nancy.

Oh, Nancy could be charming and personable when the occasion called for it, but she could be a grade A bitch too.  Nancy loved Bob and for the most part, he was never the object to her bitchiness.  When he was, he simply walked away and let her work through her rants. He threatened a spanking now and then, but she'd just laugh at his threats and continue. Nicky just chalked her mother’s moods up to her being ‘high-strung,' at least that’s what her grandma used to say about Nancy.

The three of them lived together in harmony until Nicky announced her engagement to Phillipe on Valentine’s Day. They planned to marry in August so Phillipe could begin his new position as a teacher.  They wanted a couple of weeks for a honeymoon before settling into their new life in Spain.

None of this set well with Nancy, starting with Phillipe.  Phillipe was of Moroccan descent which ruffled Nancy’s feathers.  He was all the things that could be said of his future wife.  Together, they were beautiful – a couple in stunning contrast. Nicky of bright blue eyes, creamy white skin and blonde hair next to Phillipe’s caramel colored skin, coffee colored piercing eyes and dark brown, almost black hair.

Phillipe had come to Bates University for his junior year of college on a work-study program offered by his university in Spain.  He met Nicky, and they fell in love.  When Phillipe’s year was up, Nicky traveled with him back to his home in Costa del Sol, Spain for the summer. His family welcomed her with open arms and a love affair with Phillipe’s family, and Costa del Sol developed leaving Nicky to know that she wanted to emigrate there when she was finished with school.  Nancy was not pleased with the thought of losing her daughter to another country and did everything she could to break up the relationship between her daughter and Phillipe.

Phillipe graduated and instead of accepting a position at home, accepted an internship at Bates College so he and Nicky could be together her final year in school.  Nancy’s plan to alienate Phillipe at every turn was thwarted by not only Nicky but her husband as well.  Bob saw how happy Nicky was and how well Phillipe treated her, and he was willing to turn over the care of his little girl to this sweet, charming man.  Several times he told Nancy not to interfere, to let things run their course.  For a time, Nancy would cease her vocal barbs to and about Philippe but never for long.

Finally, Philippe talked with Nicky and said that he would no longer accompany her on her trips to visit her parents.  She understood his position and cajoled him into it one more time, the occasion of their engagement announcement.  Nancy was beside herself and began haranguing Phillipe until he walked out the door, Nicky followed after telling her mother she was acting like a shrew.

“How dare you talk to me like that?”

“Have you ever listened to yourself, Mother?  Until you apologize to Phillippe, I won’t be back to visit.”

This last incident was finally the straw that urged Bob into action.  When Nicky walked out the door, he and Nancy had an argument. 

“I’ve listened and put up with your unruly behavior our whole married life.  That stops today.  From now on, I expect you to behave.  You will apologize to Phillipe and I will not hear another bad word about him, either in his presence or not.  Do you know how much you hurt our daughter by your ridiculousness?”

“I do not?”

“Yes, you do.  Ask Nicky the next time, if your daughter ever decides to speak to you again.  She loves that man and his family and every time you utter a slur against them; it breaks her heart. No wonder she’ll be happy to move to Spain.  At least, she won’t have to listen to you denigrate her man or her choices.”

“Well, I think she can do so much better, and I have a right to my opinion.”

“You do have a right to your opinion, and we’ve heard that opinion for far too long . You are to curb your tongue, and you will be telling that to Phillipe when you apologize.”

“I’m not apologizing.”
“Oh yes, you are.”
“Am not.”
“This isn’t a request, Nancy.  You will either apologize to I’m going to do something I’ve wanted to do for some time.”
“I will not be told what to do.”

“Fine, you leave me no choice.”  He took hold of her and led her to the kitchen.  He grabbed a spatula from the crock on the counter, sat down on a chair and upended Nancy across his lap. He landed a couple of hard-handed swats on her backside.  She raised up a storm, hollering and kicking and promising bodily harm and lawsuits. The more she carried on, the harder Bob’s resolve became.  He pushed up her skirt and lowered her panties.  There was already a faint pink glow on her backside that he intended to color to a dark red. 

The spatula landed on bare flesh with a loud splat and Nancy almost came up off his lap. He tucked her in closer and administered ten more swats to her bottom and for good measure another ten to her thighs before letting her up.

“Now you go do what you want, but apologizing to Phillipe will be one I want.  If you don’t apologize by Wednesday, you’re going to find yourself right back here.  One more thing, I want to hear the apology and it had better meet my satisfaction.  Do you understand?”

“I’m calling an attorney.”

“You do that.  Tell Bob Kinsey that you got spanked for your rudeness, he’ll laugh all the way to the courthouse.”

“Asshole,” she said in a voice filled with venom.

“You have no idea what havoc you have finally wrought, my dear wife.  I love you, but I will no longer put up with your constant harangues. So if divorce is in the cards, you go for it.”
Nancy ran to her bedroom and lay down on the bed, on her tummy.  Her ass was too stingy even to think of it making contact with something other than air.  She thought about her daughter and what Bob had said and realized that he was right.  She hadn’t done anything but strengthen the bond between Nicky and Philippe while distancing herself from her daughter.  She’d have to change her tactics, starting with the apology to Phillippe.

After a bit, Bob came to check on her.  Nancy was asleep, he threw a blanket over her and sat in the chair watching her.  Her eyelids kept fluttering, so she knew she was dreaming.  He wondered what kind of thoughts were rolling around in that beautiful head, and he chuckled to himself.  Good or bad he was in it for the long run, and he knew that Nancy was too.  


He couldn’t wait to turn the page on this brand new chapter in their lives.



See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

22 comments:

  1. Oh Sunny...this definitely has the makings of a many Mondays story! She's already scheming with her butt burning! LOL

    Congrats on being a year younger! I'm hoping that since we're now into mid September, we see some cool weather soon. Wishing you a great week.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't plan on it being a serial, but guess it has all the earmarkings.
      Hope you have a good week.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you found the fountain of youth. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it worked better than that bottle of water I bought when I was in St. Augustine. lol

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh two good things, a good story and a year younger, your cup runneth over!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, wow, what's your secret, most of us get a year older on our birthday not younger lol.

    Thank you for another wonderful Monday story. I really enjoyed this and am with Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Bob! Sounds like this was long over due!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read more. Wonder what Nancy's going to do next.

    Thanks SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have no idea, but I'm sure Nancy will come up with something by next Monday. lol

      Delete
  8. Thanks for another great read. I hope you'll let us in on the new chapter in their lives.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've miscalculated on my birthday too!
    Love this scenario! She's definitely got some barn burners coming her way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can believe that I am as old as I am..so I understand your mistake....I am so glad that magic fairy showed up this week, love this story..but you have heard that from me before...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any number that can be subtracted from our age is a good thing, right?

      Delete
  11. Love this story Sunny, can't wait to see what she schemes up next.
    Fabulous you are turning a year younger than what you thought. Enjoy the extra year. LOL!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. my mom always talks about the age you are turning into so we are always a year older than we are :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day