Monday, August 1, 2016

Summer, slipper and spanking


It is hard to believe that August is here.  I know all you teachers out there are counting down the days.  I know our daughter is - she goes back next week.  Was planning on going to spend time with the kids, but oldest grandson is off on an adventure of his own and youngest is too busy with soccer camp.  It reminds me of that old Harry Chapin song "cats in the cradle.  Our next chance will be Thanksgiving.

We're off on an adventure of our own the end of this week.  Ray surprised me with a trip to Sedona.  It's beautiful there and he's never been.  I think it's to make me feel guilty about not agreeing to a trip to the Grand Canyon.

Have a good week.  Here's a quickie story


Summer was winding down, and Allison James was starting to get antsy. As a teacher summer was her favorite time of year and as August rolled around, she’d start to get unsettled.  That was as good a word as any.

This year’s break was unusually short.  She had accepted a new position in the school system and instead of her usual break of almost three full months, this year it was shortened to a mere seven weeks.  It didn’t help that her husband was working on a project requiring he put in almost eighty hours a week, leaving no time for vacation.

The closer it got to the target date, the snarkier Allison became.  Don was used to this, it happened every year, even when the kids were small. When they couldn’t afford a real vacation, he used to send her and the kids to his mother’s in California for a couple of weeks.  It gave Allison a break from the kids, because his folks were doting grandparents and took over their care leaving Allison to sit on the beach, read, whatever she chose, and gave him peace of mind knowing his family was happy.

Now his parents were gone, the kids grown and like so many others; they now had the money but not the time.  At least he didn’t.  His business depended on government contracts, and their demands were not flexible.  It always made his colleagues laugh because, in almost every other situation, the government dragged their feet, but not when it came to their contracts. At any rate, this particular job demanded his full attention, so that even when he wasn’t at the plant, his mind was on the project.

He told Allison she should go off and visit the kids, take one of the artsy cruises she was so fond of, anything to get her off his back.  He laughed when she snarked at every suggestion he made.  It reminded him of the kids – they knew what they wanted and unless your suggestion was exactly what they wanted, it met with a sneer. He left for work that morning with this argument fresh in his mind. He stewed about it until an idea finally hit him.  “She’s acting like the kids, so I’m going to treat her like I did the kids.”

That night he got home very late, Allison was already upstairs in bed. The light was still on so she was probably reading.  He was bone tired, heated the warmed-over dinner, poured himself a drink and settled into his easy chair for a few minutes of rest and relaxation before he went up to bed.

He heard the stairs creak and knew that any relaxation he had begun to achieve was gone. His body tensed.

“Hi, honey.  I didn’t wake you did it?”  He offered by way of greeting in an apologetic tone.

“No.  I was reading.  I wish you’d call me when you know you’re going to be this late.”

“Honey, we’ve been through that.  You know how important this project is, and we ran into a snag tonight, and I lost track of time.  I’m sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t make me worry any less.”

“I know, baby.  I’ll try harder.”

“You know that’s what you always say.  We have this same argument over and over.  I really should record it – it would save us both a lot of aggravation.”

“Honey, why don’t you go away for a few days.  Summer is almost over, and you haven’t been anywhere.”

“You don’t have to remind me.  I know summer is almost over.  I don’t know why you can’t take a few days to work on us instead of that damn job.”

“That damn job is what pays the bills and gives you the wherewithal to go somewhere.”

“Yada, yada yada.”

“Babe, I’ through with this conversation.  Like you said, it’s a broken record.  Go to bed and let me eat my dinner in peace.”

“Sure, get rid of me.  That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“What I want is for you to understand.  It’s not like this is our first turn around Allison.  You know about contracts and such.  It would be like you not showing up in a classroom without calling ahead for a sub.  It just can’t be done.  Now go back to bed.”

She started back up the stairs, and a fresh idea popped into her head.  Coming back down, she heard her husband’s loud sigh.

“I’m not done yet, and I won’t be dismissed.”

“Allison, I’m warning you.  Back off right now.  I have no more patience for this tonight.”

“I’m not some lackey you can just dismiss; I’m your wife.”

“I know that Allison, but right now you are acting just like the kids did when they didn’t get their way.”

“I am not.”

“You are, and if you don’t back off now, I’m going to treat you like a kid.”

“You’re already sending me to my room, what else is there?”


“Go a step further Allison, think back.”

“You wouldn’t?”

“Oh yes, I would.  I think a trip over my knee might be just what you need.  It used to work wonders when we were kids and as I recall the threat of a spanking, or even a couple of good swats on the behind always brought the kids right back into line.  So unless you want a spanking, I suggest you go back up those stairs and leave me in peace.”

“Like hell, I will.”

It never occurred to Don that she would actually call his bluff.  She left him no choice.  He acted so swiftly he’d even amazed himself.  He took hold of her arm and had her over his lap in one smooth move.  He pushed up her nightgown and was greeted by her luminous white globes begging to be touched.  As tired as he was, he still felt the movement in his trousers.

“Don’t do this Don.  You’ll be sorry.”

“I’m sorry you didn’t listen.  Now I’m going to be talking with my hand – maybe then you’ll listen.”

He brought down his hand hard on that firm white flesh.  He watched as her ass flattened out as his hand struck and then rebound leaving a faint pink blush.  Allison grunted, and he knew that her butt stung as much as his hand.  Knowing Allison, that would never be enough. He had to continue spanking her until she gave up all resistance, he just hoped his hand held out.

He watched as her buns turned to pink and then red.  She was no longer cursing at him, but he could still feel her anger coming at him in waves.  His hand hurt, but he knew he it was too soon to stop.  Looking down, he saw her mule had slipped off her foot.  He bent to pick it up and applied it to her bum.  After ten slaps of leather on already smarting flesh, he felt her soften.  He dropped the slipper after administering two more spanks to her sit spots.

He helped her stand, then kissed her forehead and told her to go to bed.  This time, she listened. 

In the morning, Allison was up before him.  Not sure what to expect, he treaded easily, testing the waters.  Surprised to find her fixing breakfast and a cup of coffee and the paper already next to his spot on the table.

“Good morning, Sweetheart.” She said as she reached over and gave him a kiss.

“Good morning to you too, Babe.  What do you have on the agenda for today?”

“I’m going shopping, I need some things.”


Just then, something in the trash caught his eye.  One of her slippers was there. He wanted to laugh and hoped the grin he felt wasn’t showing on his face.


Beware of leather slippers.  See you later for more Aimless Rambling.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, I have been awol for a week due to phone and internet outage. Thank you for another wonderful story. I enjoyed this and the end made me giggle :)

    Hope you and Ray have a wonderful trip :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it was only internet problems and not medical issues. Welcome back.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, cute story. Don't blame her , leather slippers are really stingy, the bin is the best place for them!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jan. A couple years ago we decided to give a leather flip flop a try - wow. Didn't try that again.

      Delete
  3. Thank the lord for Sunny's Monday stories. Otherwise, Mondays suck!

    Hugs from Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun - except for the reference to returning to school! I hope she finds some soft slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun story Leigh. She must have liked the effect of the slipper if she only threw one away, I'd have dumped the pair!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely story SG Thank you. I can't believe we are in August either. Hope you and Ray have a wonderful time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story but shhhhhh..... August is a dirty word in this house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. summers go by much too fast...
    great story...I am not too worried about leather slippers around here - one because I don't own any and two because my hubby would not want to take all that effort...he would rather I just be snarky. :-)
    Have a wonderful trip!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could have sworn I commented this morning!
    Please help the next 2 weeks go slowly! My vacation before school starts up again!
    Live this story! It could have been my reality if hubby was in that frame of mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ordered time to slow down. Hope your resumes come to fruition

      Delete
  10. Cute story....never had a leather slipper applied to my bottom...a good thing! Enjoy your mini vacation.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby. I waiting to hear about your vacation.

      Delete
  11. Great story Sunny. Leather slippers can pack a mean sting. Hope you and Ray enjoy your trip.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day