Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Questions and Answers



This has been going around blogland for days and I have no idea who gets the credit - but thank you anyway.


1.      Do you like blue cheese?  Yes
2.      Have you ever smoked?  Yes
3.      Do you own a gun? No but Ray does
4.      What’s my favorite ice cream?  All of it
5.      Do you get nervous before doctor visits?  Yes, I don’t want hear a lecture.
6.      What do you think of hot dogs?  I can take them or leave them.
7.      Favorite move?  Wow, hard one.  Notting Hill, The Holiday, Seabiscuit come to mind.
8.      Do you do push up?  You’re kidding, right.
9.      Favorite piece of jewelry?  I love rings, bracelets and earrings, don’t know that I have a favorite.
10.  Favorite hobby – reading, wrting and ‘rithmetic taught to the tune of a hickory stick.
11.  Do I have ADD?  No but I do have CRS because I have to keep going back to remember the next questions.
12.  What’s the one thing I dislike about myself?  I have crappy fingernails.
13.  What’s my middle name?  Smith
14.  What do I prefer to drink in the morning?  Coffee
15.  Name three things you’re thinking right now.  I wish I was finished with this, I have to get ready to go out, I’m thirsty.
16.  Name three drinks you drink regularly?  Water, water and coffee
17.  Current worry? That Donald Trump will get elected
18.  Current annoyance? Donald Trump all over the news
19.  Favorite place to be? The ocean/gulf
20.  How do we ring in the new year?  Together
21.  Where would you like to go right now?  The ocean/gulf
22.  Name three people who will complete this?  3 people that haven't already responded.
23.  Do you own slippers?  Yes, but I rarely wear them.
24.  What color shirt are you wearing right now?  None - a dress.
25.  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?  No, you slide all over the place.
26.  Can you whistle?  No
27.  What is my favorite color?  Yellow, no green, no blue, no purple, no red, no black
28.  Would you be a pirate?  Only a romantic one – not the dirty, smelly part.
29.  Favorite girl’s name?  Erica
30.  Favorite boy’s name?  Jared
31.  What’s in my pocket right now?  Nothing
32.  Last thing that made you laugh?  My friend's cat, Lightning
33.  What songs do you sing in the shower:  I can’t remember ever singing in the shower.
34.  Best toy as a child? Did we have toys way back then.? 
35.  Where would you love to live?  On a cottage over the water in Tahiti.
36.  How many TV’s do you have?  3
37.  Who is my loudest friend?  Jo-Anne, her voice carries.
38.  How many dogs do you have?  None at the current moment.
39.  Does someone trust you?  I hope so
40.  What book are you reading at the moment?  Waiting for Paint to Dry 
41.  What’s my favorite candy?  Dark Chocolate anything.  Spearmint leaves
42.  Worst injury I’ve ever had?  I was hit between the eyes with a hardball once.  It hurt like hell and looked awful for weeks.
43.  What’s my favorite sports team?  Denver Broncos

44.  Favorite month?  The only month that’s not my favorite is February, followed closely by January.

18 comments:

  1. I could name a few other things you drink. And I can guarantee someone trusts you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to go into great detail, there were so many questions. I didn't expected to be "outed". Thanks friend.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, love your answers, this was fun to read. I can't do blue cheese I'm afraid, but I'm with you on ice cream ... excerpt for the weird flavours like green tea and poppy seed.

    Your answer to 34 made me laugh and I'm sure you drink more than water and coffee too :) Love your favourite colour too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done green tea - no poppy seed - too many placed to hide in my teeth. I've been outed on the drink thing.

      Delete
  3. I loved your answers SG. Hit between the eyes with a hardball - god yes that must have hurt like hell.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun to read your answers... let's spend some more time at the ocean together... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny! I trust you implicitly on any plans having to do with the ocean/gulf. Just say when.

    Love From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunny, I love your answers. The Donald scares the @#$% out of me too.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The numbers seem to indicate others are beginning to be scared too. I prefer to think that once election days rolls around, sane people will get out and vote their conscience (surely he can't be their choice)

      Delete
  7. Amen to #17 & #18. Great answers. Love to find out all those little details about you. I am not big on January or February either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said above, I'm hoping on election day sane people will hit the voter's booth and not pull the lever next to his name. You do have levers there now don't you. I remember when I first moved to CA I was astounded to vote in someone's garage, handed a magic marker and a paper ballot, to enter a cardboard cubicle covered with a trash bag for privacy.

      Delete
  8. You are one of a kind! :) I agree with PK!
    Oh and you know I am with you on Mr T!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading this; I love your sense of humour. I think most of us on this side of the Pond are amazed that the Donald could be POTUS, it was a joke when it started but it's really not funny now.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I replied to your comment Rosie, yet it's not showing.

      I am scared (*&^less that DT might get elected. We don't have a great choice and my fear is that sane people will stay away from the polls and DT will get in. God help us all if that happens.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day