Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pulling up Stakes


THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS.  CHECK BELOW FOR MY RESPONSES


Okay, Okay.  So maybe it's lame but I did take the time to get the post up.  After all, I am still on vacation.  Sorry,no refunds available.


Marcus Ware was a law enforcement officer that had moved to Grosvner from Texas.  He had retired as a Texas Ranger and was now working with the Humboldt County Sherriff’s Office in their IT Department.  He was originally from the surrounding area and wanted to get back to a simpler life.  He had no wife or children to tie him to Texas, so when he heard about the opportunity in HCSD, he took it.

Marcus and Mary Beth saw each other almost some part of every day, as neighbors and friends.  When he invited her to the Harvest Moon Dance, she wasn’t sure if it was a real date.

“How am I supposed to think of this?”

“What do you mean?”

“Surely, you can’t be that dense.  Are you asking me as a neighbor/friend or as a date?”

“I’m asking you as a date. I’ve hesitated until now because I didn’t want to create any Hatfield vs. Mc Coy issues if we don’t work out.  Unless I’m getting the wrong signal, I don’t see that as an issue, do you?

“No, I was wondering how long it was going to take you.  I was getting a bludgeon ready.”

He laughed and said, “Girl, you and I are definitely going to have some issues, but I know how to problem solve.”

He was right he did know how to problem solve, so when the issue arose he took matters into his very capable hands.  Mary Beth was a strong independent woman and had been living life on her terms for so long she didn’t know any other way.  Along came Marcus Ware and he was determined to show her a different way.

It started the very first day they met.  His words didn’t mean much at the time, just a statement, but over the course of the next few weeks, Mary Beth began to fit together bits and pieces of conversation and the night of their first date, she learned first hand just how dominating Marcus could be.

He told her he would get off at 6:00 and to be ready to go by 7:00 so they could grab a bite to eat before the dance.  Her first mistake that night was that she wasn’t ready by 7:00.  When he arrived, she was only half ready and as he walked the floor waiting for her, he became more and more agitated.  It was a horrible day at work and he’d missed lunch and was as hungry as a bear.  He was not an agreeable fellow when he as hungry.

“Hurry up Mary Beth.  I’m starving.”  He yelled up to her.

“Don’t you want to be the envy of every guy there?”

“I’m already going to be the envy of every guy there.  I’ve heard all about you.”

“What have you heard about me?”

“When you get down here and we’re in the car, I’ll tell you all about it  Until then, get your ass down here.  I’m hungry.”

“I promise I’ll be worth the wait.”

“Mary Beth, I swear if you don’t get down here in the next two minutes, I’m coming up there.”

“And you think that’s going to help me get ready faster.”

“I don’t know about that, but I do know that if I have to come up there, I’m going to put you across my knee.”

“Did I just hear you right?”

“I don’t know what did you hear?”

“That you were going to spank me.”

“You heard correctly.”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“Honey, I outweigh you by at least 75 to 100 lbs and am a foot bigger.  There would be no trying, there just would be.”

“Not without a fight.”

“Even more fun and I’ll still win.”  He started up the stairs and the minute Mary Beth heard his footsteps she came to the head of the stairs.

“Okay, I’m ready.”

One look at her and he told her to go do something about the dress.  “What’s wrong with the dress?”

“For one thing, I think you forgot part of it.  You’re practically hanging out of the top, and it’s much too short.”

“Marcus Ware, this is the dress I’m wearing.”

“Then go put on a sweater.”  She laughed and called him an old fuddy duddy and walked right passed him and continued down the stairs.

He grabbed her on the way by and turned her around to march her right back up the stairs.  “Go get a shawl or something to cover up. I don’t want every eye in the place oogling your attributes.”

“They’re boobs, Marcus.”

“I know what they are, and I don’t want them to be the focal point of the evening.” This time, he gave her behind a good swat.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“That’s a warning shot.”  She stood there.  “I’m waiting, Missy.”

“Well, you’re going to wait a good long time because I’m not covering up this dress.  I paid good money for it, and I expect it to be seen as it was meant to be.”

“You can wear that dress anytime we’re alone, but you’re not wearing out in public when you’re with me.  Now either change, cover up or end up over my knee.”

“There’s another option,” she told him.

“Do tell.”

“You can go to the dance by yourself because I’m going to wear this dress to the dance.” 

He had a feeling he was losing this battle, but he was determined. He took hold of her and pushed the dress up and was shocked by the sight of her bare bottom staring at him.  ‘Perfect’ he thought to himself.  He smacked her bottom several times.

“You were going to wear this dress out in public with no panties.  It’s so short that every time you moved, someone would be able to see everything.  There is no way I will ever allow any girl of mine to show her wares like that.”

“Since when did I become your girl?”

“Since I said so,” and he smacked her a few more times.  He let her go, turned her around, kissed her hard and pushed her back up the stairs.

To his astonishment, she went back up the stairs.

He waited and waited and when she didn’t come down, he went up to check on her. Instead of Mary Beth he found a note.

“For an ex-Texas Ranger, you’re not very observant.  I went down the back stairs. Should I save a dance for you?”

He laughed.  “What a gal.”  He went back downstairs, got in his car and went to the local drive through for food, then went back home.


He sat on the porch waiting for Miss Rossi to return. When she did, she was going to learn a lesson in manners.  He couldn’t wait to teach the course – he knew it would take than one lesson.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, definitely no refund request here :) I love this couple and can't wait to read more :) Marcus has his work cut out, but I'm sure he's more than up to the task.

    Sounds like you ladies had a wonderful vacation. Looking forward to hearing more.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story Sunny, Mary Beth is a handful alright, poor Marcus. Can't wait to hear from you about your holiday.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, she was brave! Hope you are all having a lovely holiday,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do realize that every story you write is just the opening to a series. Take some time to relax then tell us what happened when she got home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying this story Sunny, Mary Beth is a real minx. I see a well reddened bottom in her very near future.
    Glad you all had a great time on vacation, though that was pretty much a given.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your vacation. Looking forward to Mary Beth facing her Texan when she gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story! I love the way they interact!
    Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoying this SG and looking forward to more of these two. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leigh,

    I am enjoying this story, and each week I expect to read about her spanking. The build-up is excellent!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  10. To all: As always thanks for stopping by.

    Roz: I do believe that Marcus is up to the task.
    Lindy: Mary Beth is a piece of work.
    Jan: Brave, I think she was more than brave.
    PK: Why do you say that?
    Rosie: It's not hard to predict the eventual outcome, is it?
    Rose: A slight delay occurs
    Minelle: Interaction is the key
    Ronnie: They'll be back
    Hermione: Glad you're enjoying the buildup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day