Monday, May 9, 2016

...and then some


The weeks go by so darn fast, I can hardly keep up.  Hope everyone had a wonderful week and if you're a mother, or grandmother, or whatever, it was a great day for you to celebrate.  I want to thank all of you that stopped by to wish me a happy day.  It was nice - received an early morning call from our daughter, then a text from grandson number 1 and another call from grandson number 2 after his soccer game.  Very nice.  

We had another wonderful thunderstorm here on Saturday  I know some of you have them often but they're rare occurrences here so it is always exciting -no hail though, thank goodness.


Here's this week's story.


Will Pennington moved into a house his brother had purchased for him.  It was a quiet neighborhood and just what he wanted and needed.  He had spent the last two years in Afghanistan and peace, and quiet were two of the things he needed to get his head back into the real world.  He was tired of seeing bombed-out homes and villages, starving children and animals.  He thanked God everyday for being born in the good ole USA. After twenty years in the military, he was done.

He knew we would miss the camaraderie of his fellow soldiers and had to find something to do to occupy his time.  He thought about police work or an EMT, but there again he would be seeing more of what he was desperately trying to forget.   So when he saw the ad for a team leader for a local youth program, he knew he had to apply.

He received his degree in behavioral sciences, and although he hadn’t gone on for his Masters, he thought that his military background would make him a good candidate for the position.  At his first interview, he learned the program was for teenage boys that had been adjudicated and mandated to attend the program in lieu of time in juvenile detention.  The boys lived in a group home, attended classes, did chores and worked toward redeeming themselves and making restitution for their crimes. When they completed the program, if they were deemed rehabilitated, their juvenile records would be expunged. 

There were three team leaders, each worked an eight hour rotating shift.  Will thought the job would be perfect.  He would have a chance to make a difference, at least he hoped he would.  After the last stints in the military, he didn’t see the sacrifices he and others made, changed anything.  Everything was the same as it was at the beginning of his last tour. It was disheartening and what made him decide to chuck it all rather than re-enlist for another stint. 

He came home after the first day on the job, ready to put his feet up and enjoy the peace and quiet of his new home.  Seven boys were a handful, even for him.  He had to break up three fights and referee a dodgeball game that got out of hand.  He got into some comfortable clothes, poured himself a cold beer and went out to sit on his back deck.

He wasn’t in the chair ten minutes when he noticed smoke coming from the house next door.  It was much too warm to have a fire so he decided he better check.  He set down his beer and walked toward the fence to see if he could see anything.  The smoke was coming from the shed, and when he didn’t see anyone around, he hopped the fence and went to check things out.  As he neared the shed, he smelled a very familiar scent.  No doubt in his mind it was marijuana. He was ready to retreat to his own haven when he heard some giggling.  Giggling like young girls, too young to be smoking, and definitely too young to be smoking pot.  He determined the best thing he could do would be to knock on the door and perhaps that would quell their smoking session. 

He rapped on the door, and the giggling stopped, but was replaced by shushing sounds and scrambling and shuffling.  The door opened a crack, and a girl about twelve stuck her head out.

“Who are you and what do you want?” She asked with an attitude that surprised him.

“I’m the next door neighbor, and I saw smoke.  Is everything okay?”

“Yes, everything’s fine. We don’t need any help.”

She tried to shut the door, but Will had managed to stick in his foot  making it impossible.

“Look, I know what you’re doing in here.”

Suddenly, her attitude changed.  “Are you going to tell on us?”

“I’m not, but you are.  You are much too young to smoke and smoking pot is against the law for anything but medicinal purposes.  If you get busted, you could end up with a juvenile record.  I work with kids who have been caught, and it’s not something you want, believe me. Give me what’s left.  I’ll give you all a chance to come clean with your folks before I hand over the ‘goods’.

He heard one of the group speak up.  “Mister, we don’t know who you are, and we’re not giving up our stash.”

“Suit yourself,  but know that  I’m calling the fire department.”   He reached for his cell phone when he realized he’d left it in the house.  He turned toward home when a woman came walking toward him.

“What’s going on here?  Who are you?”  She pushed the door of the shed open and saw her twin daughters and two of their friends sitting there looking very sheepish.

“I’m Will Pennington, I’m the next door neighbor and was sitting on my deck when I saw smoke coming from the shed.  I came to investigate.”

“Well, I don’t see any flames, so I assume it was a false alarm,” she said.

“I’ll let the girls explain,” he told her.

“Thank you for being a good neighbor.  I’m Sandy Mercer and this one,” she said putting her hand on the head of the girl that had answered the door, “and that one over there is also mine.  They’re twins, and they are a handful. What one doesn’t think of, the other one does.”

 “Kids are always testing the boundaries.  Parenting is a tough job.”

“It’s even tougher when you’re doing it alone.”

“You’re a single mom.”

“Yes, my husband died two years ago, and it’s been us three since then.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, me too,” she said.

“I think I’ll get back to my place.  I think the girls have something to talk to you about.  It was nice meeting you and if there is every anything I can do, knock on the door.”

“Thank you, Will.”  She watched him go and couldn’t help but notice his long muscled legs and tight butt.  ‘Get a grip on yourself.  I know it’s been a long time, but you don’t know a thing about him.’

When Will disappeared behind the bushes, Sandy turned her attention to the girls.

“So girls, what do you have to talk to me about?”  Both of them were stammering, and the other girls started to scatter.  “Hold on,” she told them.  “I want to know why our neighbor saw smoke.?”  Suddenly, all the girls started talking at once, each blaming the other.  When she finally heard the whole story, she told her girls to go to their bedroom and wait for her.  She then walked the other girls to their respective houses and spoke with each of the parents explaining the situation.

The girls had found the pot left over from when their father was going through chemo. She buried it in the freezer and forgotten about it. The girls found it when they were routing around for ice cream. She felt guilty, but the girls still needed to be punished.  After she had lectured them, she told them they were grounded and took away their tablets  for two weeks.

Later that evening, she walked next door to thank Will Pennington.  She took a plate of cookies, and when she handed them to him, he asked if they were safe.

“What do you mean?”  He said it was a bad joke and only meant if she had laced them with the confiscated marijuana.  She was embarrassed and explained about the pot. 

“You can’t be too careful.  I work with a bunch of  teens who are in the system for just that kind of thing.”

“I know, and I feel so guilty.  I’ve lectured and grounded the girls and took away their tablets for two weeks.  If there dad was around, I’m sure he would have paddled them, but I don’t have the heart for that.  Besides, they’re getting to old to spank.”

“You’re never to old to be spanked, as far as I’m concerned.  I know what all the books say, but it leaves an impression like nothing else.  Trust me, I know.”

“I know, my folks spanked us too. I always said I wouldn’t spank my children, but my husband said that was nonsense. He was the disciplinarian in the family and taking over that role had been one of the most difficult things.  I felt bad punishing them for smoking the pot because if I had been a better parent, they wouldn’t have found it.  Maybe I need a spanking.”

“Maybe so,’ he said with a smile.  His pants suddenly felt a little tighter with the thought of spanking her cute little bottom.  In those cut off jean shorts, there wasn’t much left to imaging just how pert that bottom was. 

Sandy turned all red and said she had better be heading back home.

“Sandy, if you want, bring the girls over for a barbecue on Saturday, and I’ll talk to them about the perils of drug use.”

“I think I’d like that.  Thank you again, Will and if I can contribute anything to the barbecue, let me know.”

“You can bring dessert.  No marijuana laced goodies, though,  I get drug tested.”

“Are you ever going to let me live that down?” She could hear his laugh as she walked to her house.

                                 _______________________________________

The girls didn’t want to go on Satuday but she told them it was too bad, they didn’t have a choice.  She knew they were embarrassed and felt it would be good for them to face the consequences of their action.  Sandy had a feeling that Will wouldn’t be hard on them, just use it as a teachable moment.  She was right.  After the initial awkwardness, everyone had a good time.  They all helped with the clean-up and played monopoly until the girls started yawning.

“That was fun Mr. Will.  I’m sorry I gave you a hard time the other day.” He smiled and ruffled her hair.  She grabbed him about the knees and hugged him.  Her sister joined her.

“That was fun Will, thank you. I can’t remember when I’ve enjoyed an evening so much,” Sandy told him.

“We can do it again anytime.  I work every other weekend but other than that I’m free.”

She laughed.  “Free huh?”

“and cheap too.”  he added.

                                 ____________________________________________


After they had been together several times, Will suggested that perhaps he could have a date with Sandy alone.  Sandy had dated a couple of times since Ben died, but it had been disasterous, and she quit accepting dates.  With Will, it was different.  She already knew and felt comfortable with him, but this time, she wouldn’t have the kids to fall back on.

He took her to a restaurant just at the edge of town and after dinner, they went to the bar to listen to the jazz trio.  It was late when they arrived home.  The girls were staying at their friends overnight, and she invited him in.   

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.”

She excused herself, and when she came back out, she was wearing a long shirt that just covered her private parts.  She looked at him and crooked her index finger indicating she wanted him to come to her.  He followed her to the bedroom where she began removing his clothes.

“I assume you’re okay with this?” she asked.

“It’s a helluva time to ask now, isn’t it.”  He grinned.  “Usually, it’s the man who starts things rolling, but hell I’m game.’

“Good. I’m more than ready.  I’m not going to get all mushy and stuff.  If you want a friends with benefits thing, it’s fine with me.  I’m horny as hell, and it’s your fault.  I get all squishy thinking about you.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything, just kiss me, and the rest will take care of itself.” 

At that moment, Will said a silent thank you to his brother for finding a house next door to this woman.  He liked her, liked her children.  He could see himself with her way down the road.

Sandy was right, the rest did take care of itself.  They fit together perfectly.  After they had both climaxed and lay back in the bed, enjoying the after loving, she turned to him.
“Ready to go again?”  He laughed and said he needed a bit of time, he wasn’t twenty anymore.  She laughed.

“I know what you could do in the meantime,” she said.

“What’s that?”

“You could take me over your knee and spank me.  I’ve been thinking about that since the day you said you’re never to old to be spanked.  Since Ben’s been gone, I’ve read a lot of romance novels, and it always excites me when the hero takes the heroine over his knee.”

He grinned and couldn’t believe his good fortune.  “What makes you think I’m a hero.”

“I Googled you, and besides you rescued my children, that makes you a hero in my book.”

He sat up, leaned over and kissed her before pulling her across his extended thighs. He caressed those pert little globes that he’d admired from the first.  He couldn’t believe his luck.  His hands caressed those beautiful cheeks, rubbing each cheek lovingly. Sandy was enjoying the caresses but kept raising her bottom and getting impatient.  Finally, she asked him if he was ever going to spank her.  He laughed.

“Girl, you asked for it.” The words hadn’t even finished leaving his mouth before his hand came down hard on her bare bottom.

“Oooh.”

“That hurt sooo good,” she told him.

“More?” he asked.


“and then some,” she replied.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, what a nice story to start my day! Have a great week
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SG. Do love your Monday stories. Yep weeks are going far too fast. I love watching thunderstorms especially if we are by the ocean.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, thunderstorms by the ocean are the best. I love the water.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Thank you for another wonderful story. Will we hear more from these two?:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a nice Mother's Day. Yours?

      I can only say, who knows.

      Delete
  4. Love this new story, Sunny. Visiting you is one of the few joys of Mondays. :)

    Have a good week,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella - waking up is the best one though, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. I don't know how you do it...but each week you bring us an engaging story..I love how she made the first move..or moves...in this one. Hope you had a good weekend...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me abby, I'm not sure either.

      I had a good weekend, I hope you did - DId the Bosox win?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day