But here we go:
1. Favorite Movie of Ray's. Do I like it? Rio Bravo is the one he came up with. Surprised me because he loves the Fast & Furious Series, The Expendables, James Bond - the list goes on. I watch it with him.
2. Tell us something you cook or bake that gets him so happy. Do you add something special that makes your recipe unique? Split Pea Soup. It's special because I make it just for him, I don't like it.
3. What does he wear to bed? His birthday suit.
4. Does he have or has he ever grown a beard of mustache? Did I/Did I not like it?
He is clean shaven now. He has had both a beard and mustache at different times. I used to like it, not so much anymore.
5. If they were going to make a movie of your husband, what actor would I pick to play him?
Robert Redford. I know, seriously though. Ray is blond, blue eyed and he has that little mole on his face. If I could post this picture I have, you would think so to. He's taller though and now not as slim.
6.Who is neater around the house, your or him? Give us a sloppy example.
Without a doubt him. I tease him that he is OCD. I leave a trail behind me wherever I go.
7.If you could buy him tickets to any concert, what musician or group would be singing or playing? He has already been to many of his favorites, but I think Fleetwood Mac or Andrea Bocelli now.
8. Does he wear a wedding ring? Do you care? Sometimes he wears his ring, just as sometimes I wear mine. No, I don't care. We both know we're married and that's all that counts.
9. How old was he and how old were you on the day you met. What else do you remember about that day? He was 27, I was 25. I remember we didn't like each other.
10. If he is the one to choose an ethnic restaurant for dinner out, what would it be? It would be a toss up between Mexican or Italian.
11. Is there a photo of him as a child that you find especially endearing? Tell us about it.
Yes, he's about 3 or 4 years old. He just looks so dang cute in his cowboy hat and boots. (Wow, my fascination knows no bounds.)
12. If you were going to choose a dress in a color just to please him what color would it be?
Turquoise. I seldom wear dresses, however.
13. Did I love his mother? I liked her, not sure about love. She lived 3,000 miles away so I didn't come in contact with her that often. She was a good person.
14. Name a famous person he really admires/admired. John Wayne
15. How does your husband take his coffee or tea? Black
15. Does your man know how to dance? Is it something you both enjoy? Yes, and we still enjoy although we don't do it nearly often enough anymore.