Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's Saturday

Thanks everyone for checking in and helping me get my blogroll under control.  

Hope you had a chance to go over and join the book party and that you win a prize. Saturday always turns out to be a very expensive day for me.  I visit all the Saturday Spanking sites and every book sounds wonderful, so if there's an opportunity to win a book, I'm there and my debit card lives to breathe another day.

Here's a lovely thought.  Hope you get lots of lovely tricks today.




See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

12 comments:

  1. I love the word "superfluous!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now logging in so missed the contest but home everyone won something. Thanks for the quote...hope you receive lots of tricks! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricks... But also a delightful treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quote! Thanks for sharing Sunny. I'm with Minelle:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to do some housekeeping over on my blog. Another blogger just put up a fair well post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's must be a blogger not on my roll or one I've already removed because I saw no farewell posts this am.

      Delete
  6. Hi Sunny, hope you are okay, I have a feeling you are not form comments I have read, lots of sympathy for whatever ails you
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the hot summer slumps - I'll be fine. Thank you.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day