Monday, February 17, 2014

When Words Fail

Hey everyone.  Hope you all had a terrific weekend.  It was very nice here.  This weekend is the first weekend of Mardi Gras here in Galveston.  We are looking forward to it and have a bunch of our family and friends coming to join us.

This story is in three parts, although each can stand on its own.  The next parts will be featured on the next consecutive Mondays.  Enjoy



Grayson and Paxton Barrett were identical twins.  Identical in looks only.  Their personalities were on opposite ends of the spectrum.  Their parents never had a problem figuring how who was who.  Paxton was free-spirited and liberal while Grayson was uptight and conservative.  Until they were teenagers, they shared a room and many a fight ensued because Paxton’s side was a mess while Grayson’s was a mother’s dream. This carried on into their adult life.  They were both over six feet tall, had dark brown, almost black hair, bright green eyes that seemed to look right through you, long eyelashes that most girls would kill for and built like the football players they were.  They went to separate colleges on athletic scholarships and both were drafted into the NFL, on separate teams. 

At thirty-four years old and at the end of their pro football careers they were both still single.  There always seemed to be a different girl on their arms at the start of each season.  Each time their mother hoped that maybe this would be the one that captured their heart. 

Gray retired first and took a job as a sports agent with the firm that had represented him for years.  He settled in a central California coastal town with easy access to an airport.  He still traveled a lot, but now he did so on a year round basis instead of just during the season.  On one of his trips, he met an airline attendant and fell in love.  It was a short courtship and an even shorter engagement.  Most of their courtship took place in hotel rooms around the country to accommodate each of their travel schedules. The wedding was a hasty affair fueling rumors that Taylor was pregnant.  They were untrue.

Once they married, Taylor and Gray arranged their schedules so they would have at least one weekend a month at home together.  The rest of the time, it was a couple of days here and there.  It was almost two months before Taylor moved all of her things into Gray’s home.  They decided to make his home theirs; she liked the area and its close proximity to the airport and since she was able to switch her home base it was more convenient as well. 

The first time Gray came home after Taylor had moved in her things he went ballistic.  There were boxes everywhere, clothes strewn all over the bedroom, dishes piled in the sink, the dishwasher filled with dirty dishes, and a load of laundry that had been sitting in the washing machine so long the clothes had grown moldy. His first thought was he married his brother. He would be having a few words with her this evening. He started in the kitchen, first by running the dishwasher, then hand washing and drying the leftover dishes.  He didn’t recognize some of these items so he left them on the counter thinking she would find a place for them when she came home.  He went to the bedroom and tried to make some semblance of order.  He had purchased the nine-drawer dresser to match his furniture so she had enough drawer space.  All of the drawers were empty, so he began sorting through the piles and placing them in the drawers.  He hung up the clothes that needed hanging and was just about finished when his cell phone rang. 

“Hi, honey,” this cheery voice said.

“Hi back, where are you?” he answered brusquely

“I’m on a layover in Philadelphia.  If things go well I should be home tonight instead of in the morning.  Will you still be around?

“Yes, I’m in town for the next couple of days.”

“Oh good, we can have some together time, maybe do a couple of fun things.”

“As soon as we get this mess straightened out,” he replied

“What mess?” she innocently asked.

He couldn’t believe she could ask that question.  He was trying to remain calm during this whole conversation and now she asks ‘what mess’, did she not think about how the house looked before she moved in compared to how it looked now.

“The mess that’s all over the house, unpacked boxes, clothes everywhere.  That mess.”

“Oh honey.  I’ll get around to all that stuff eventually.”

“No, we’ll be getting around to it tomorrow before anything else.”

“Don’t be such an ole stick in the mud.  I have to go.  I’ll see you tonight.  Love you, bye.” And she was gone.

He kept holding the phone and looking at it wondering just what happened.  He finally put down the phone and went into the bathroom. This too was a disaster.  Once wet towels lying in a heap on the floor, toothpaste all over the counter, water streaks on the vanity mirror and every inch of the vanity strewn with cosmetic products of one sort or another. He was so upset; he went into the garage, found an empty box and literally swept all of the contents into the box.  He had half a mind to just dispose of it, he was that angry. 

He worked the rest of the afternoon trying to make some semblance of order out of the remaining mess.  He was just about to sit down when he heard the garage door opening.  She blew into the kitchen and into his arms.  She smelled so good and he was so glad to see her he almost forgot how angry he had been at her earlier.

“Sweetie, it’s so good to be home.  I love coming home to you.” She purred in his ear as her arms hugged his neck.

“Have you eaten?  God, I’m starved.  Is there anything here to eat?”  She was like a whirlwind.

“I haven’t had time.  I’ve been busy cleaning up the mess.”

“Yeah, hon. you said something about a mess on the phone.  What was wrong?”

He looked at her incredulously.

“Why don’t we go get a bite to eat and we can talk about it while we’re having dinner.”

“Great, let me just get out of this uniform and into some comfy clothes and we’ll be off.”

With that, she went to the bedroom, depositing her removed clothing wherever it landed.   She went to grab the jeans she left on the chair and they weren’t there.  That’s when she noticed none of her things were where she had left them.  She opened the dresser drawers and found them filled with her tee shirts, bras, panties. etc.  Her trip to the closet saw her clothing organized by item and color with the hangars all facing the same way.  Wow, I guess that’s why he thought things were a mess, I’m living with Felix Unger.

She grabbed a pair of jeans, a tee shirt from the drawer and a blazer.  She looked for her loafers and couldn’t find them.

“Honey, have you seen my loafers?” 

“Yes, as a matter of fact.  I tripped over them earlier coming in the door, they’re here in the family room.”

“Thanks” she said coming out of the bedroom and searching for the loafers.

“We can go, I’m ready.”

He looked at her and was amazed as to how she could look so put together when everything about her life seemed so scattered. They had already decided to do separate checking accounts before they even got married.  One of their dates consisted of her trying to enlist him into explaining to her how to reconcile a checking account she had since she left college.  Looking back that should have been my first clue, he thought.

They drove into town and settled on a little restaurant featuring local products.  They had been there before and ordered two glasses of their favorite wine.  When it was delivered, Gray raised his glass to Taylor “Welcome Home”.  She tipped his glass and took a sip.  She began the conversation.

“So to what mess were you referring, honey?”

“You really want to get right to it?”  She nodded yes.

“Okay, the list is long.  Boxes everywhere, the bathroom and kitchen untidy, dirty laundry and on and on.  I have to tell you I didn’t realize you were so messy. Have you always been this way?”

“I suppose I have yes.  It’s never been a problem before.”

“Well it is now.  I am a bit of a neat freak and I am sure there will be flexibility on both sides but I never want to come home to such a mess again. Once you unpack your boxes and put everything away, there really should be no excuse for it.  I’ve already sorted through the bedroom and arranged things.  It should be easy to maintain.  Tomorrow we will work on the rest.”

“Are you dictating to me?”

“I suppose I am, yes” he replied.

“So if I don’t agree and or don’t hold up my end of things, what are you going to do, spank me?” she jokingly said.

He couldn’t believe he just heard what he thought he heard.

“What did you say?”

“I asked if you would spank me if I didn’t hold up my end of the bargain.”

He had heard correctly.  How was he supposed to answer that?  It’s not that he hadn’t thought of it.  The thought of her, lying over his knee, with her panties down around her ankles, while he reddened her bottom had often crept into his head and created a great bulge in his trousers. No more so than when he first walked in the door today and then again when she asked ‘what mess”.

“Well, would you?” she urged him on.

“I think that would be a definite possibility.”

“Then I think you might have to give me a few lessons.” She grinned at him while she watched him squirm in his chair.

She raised her glass to him “Here’s to our first lesson.”

                                                            ===============================

When he walked into the bedroom after getting home from the restaurant, he tripped over her heels that she left in the doorway. The next thing he saw was her uniform skirt, and her blouse half draped over the bed. 

Taylor, will you please come here.” 

“I’ll be right there, I’m on the phone”

He left everything where it was and walked back out to the family room.  He took her arm and propelled her toward the bedroom. She continued to talk on the phone.  When they got to the bedroom, he gave her a nudge and she almost tripped over her own shoes.  One hand steadied her before she fell, while his other hand swatted her behind.

“Ouch.  Pax, I’ll hand the phone to your brother now.  He is getting all Neanderthal.  Oooh, it’s so exciting” and she handed the phone to Gray.

“What is she talking about?” Pax asked. 

“Oh, we were just having a little discussion about neatness.”

“Put her back on; let me tell her what a neat freak she is dealing with.”

“She’s finding that out all on her own.  The good news is I can influence her, you are a lost cause.”

“Ha, ha.  You never know, I might be trainable.  Listen if you are going to be home tomorrow I thought I might drop in and take you for dinner.”

“Great, we are both going to be home.”

“Terrific, we’ll be there about 3:30 or 4:00.  See you then.”

When he hung up the phone, it dawned on him that Pax had said we, not I.  He started to tell Taylor and noticed she was in the shower and the clothing she had removed was lying on the floor in the bathroom.  “I’m going to wait and see what happens.  If she doesn’t pick up after herself, she is getting a spanking. He went into the family room, sat down and turned on the TV. 

When she joined him about thirty minutes later, he never said a word.  She sat down on his lap.  He told her that Pax was coming to visit the next day and he had a feeling he was not coming alone.  She said she hoped it was a girl and not one of his teammates.  Gray laughed, said he hadn’t thought of that.  They talked a little longer and she started yawning. 

“Want to go to bed and maybe fool around a little first, my handsome husband.”

“Sure,” he said.  Thinking I hope she picked up her things or she might not be so amenable to “fun” activities afterward.

He walked into the bedroom and there wasn’t anything lying around.  

“I’m glad you put all your things away Taylor.  I had made up my mind that if your clothing was still strewn around I was going to spank you.”

“Surprised you, huh.  Why don’t we pretend I didn’t?” 

He felt his penis rise to the occasion.  She removed her nighty, rubbed up against his erection and pushed him over to the bed. He fell backward and she draped herself across his lap. His hand rubbed her back and moved to her bare bottom and landed a sharp smack.  He rubbed away the sting, followed by another sharp slap.  The pattern continued until the sting increased to a slight burn.  He spanked harder and one hand found her pleasure nub.  He continued in this fashion until she was just at the brink and then spanked harder pushing her over the edge.

“Oh, I like pretending.”

“So do I and with that pushed her back on the bed and had his way with his messy wife.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




26 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, not sure what happened but I was unable to read the first part. I enjoyed the parts I could read though :) "why don't we pretend I didn't" ... love that! Gotta love a fun spanking :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was going to email the story to you, but couldn't find your address.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sunny, I popped back to check and see the issue is now resolved :) Loved the story! I think she better learn to pick up and tidy up after herself quick smart! ... or not? lol
      rozinhishands@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I had to copy and paste the top part and change it to black print too - but I love the story. She sound so much like me. If I'd married Grayson I'd never sit again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you had to work for it, but at least it was free. lol

      Delete
  3. This post will have to wait until I get to the computer. No reading this on the phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny, I can't read this either:(
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to Roz, I was going to email this story to you. Sorry about the mix up.

      Delete
  5. Well I read it and currently I think I need a Grayson after me to help me straighten up all our "post moving mess". Either that or a Mary Poppins!

    Great story, Sunny, and I look forward to reading the next part.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Grayson and it's not all it's cracked up to be.

      Glad to see you have internet, even if it is only temporary. Hope things are moving forward with the move and that it has stopped raining.

      Delete
  6. Hey Sunny...I had no problem reading the story. Good gravy...I thought I was messy! I'm Felix Unger compared to Taylor. I agree with Ami...I need Mary Poppins around here...or maybe just Ami once she gets her moving mess sorted out! ;)

    Thanks for a wonderful story...looking forward to the next part.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Cat. As I told Ami, I have a Grayson aka FU and sometimes it is a pain in the butt.

      Delete
  7. Seems your writing 'mojo' has returned....that is good news for us. Love this...and love even more that there are more parts coming.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite, I wrote this a while back too. Just have to be more focused. How's the trip going?

      Delete
  8. Came through fine here. Sounds like there's more spanking ahead for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's finally nice to tell everyone there is another part ahead and it is already written.

      Delete
  9. Great story! Yesterday my bedroom looked like her mess....
    The rest of the house not so bad! LOL. Wonder what happens next....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I'll have something to look forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you came back Rose and will see you next week.

      Delete
  11. very enjoyable story. thanks

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Baxter, Welcome.

      Glad you enjoyed the story. Come back next week for another part to the story.

      Delete
  12. Fun story! I'm not as messy as Taylor, but I would certainly would annoy Grayson. Thanks for the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Meg. I'm pretty messy myself and i definitely annoy Ray.

      Delete
  13. SG,

    Nice one. Thanks. Do we have to wait until next week?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you came back to read. It's not really a whole week now, just six days lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day