Monday, January 20, 2020

Can you answer?


It's 2020 and  I still have so many unanswered questions!!!!  Maybe you have the answers to some of these mind boggling questions

I haven’t found out who let the dogs out, or
Where’s the beef, or
How to get to Sesame Street, or
Why Dora doesn’t just use Google Maps...
Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, 
 How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.....
.Why eggs are packaged in a flimsy carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that’s tough as nails...
What does the fox say... 
Why “abbreviated” is such a long word; or 
Why is there a D in ‘fridge’ but not in refrigerator.
 Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... 
Why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
why do you have to “put your two cents in” but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts” where’s that extra penny going to... 
why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune...
 why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and 
just what exactly is Victoria’s secret? and 
where is Waldo?... 
Can you hear me now?.

I'm not really this witty.  I copied this from a friend, who stole it from her brother’s girlfriend’s uncle’s cousin who lived next door to an old classmate’s mailman.

Now it is your turn if you want to take it from me
or better yet answer some of these questions.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

8 comments:

  1. Damn, you got me on the song lol. This was great Sunny. Questions we all ponder I'm sure, I know I've asked myself some of theses lol.

    Thank you for the giggle. Hope you and Ray are doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are doing well Roz, thanks for asking.
      Glad I was able to give you a giggle on a Monday AM.
      Stay well.

      Delete
  2. The tune used for Twinkle Twinkle was based on “Ah, vous dirai-je, Maman,” a French folk song. Mozart used it to compose nine variations of it in his composition of the same name.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. THank you for the info, love learning new things. Thanks for visiting also, I"m honored.

      Delete
  3. I always have questions like these. Why do we drive on the parkway then park on the driveway. And this old school teacher taught that the vowels were A,E,I,O,U and sometimes Y and W. Someone tell me when the hell W is used as a vowel. Always good to see you here friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks, PK. There are many more questions to ponder than don't bring me a smile but these -yes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that was a great read! Thanks for the laugh! Although, I hope you always ask questions...best thing in life is questions!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, that's how you learn. Always ask questions. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day