Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Everybody Loves a Meme

*
Is anyone still around?  I've turned into one of those lurkers.  Once in a while I'll think I should post something and then weeks go by.  I've even saved a couple of posts in draft , so who knows, you might hear from me again before the year is out.  My cousin posted this meme and I just had to share.



 How old are you backwards: 47 until the end of the week
* Surgeries: yes
* Tattoos: yes
* Ever hit a deer: no
* Rode in an ambulance: no
* Ice skated: yes
* Rode on a motorcycle: yes
* Stayed in hospital: yes
* Last text call: Pam
* Last text message: Reminder about bocce ball today
* Watched someone die: yes
* Pepsi or Coke: Neither - but Iike Pepsi a bit better
* Favorite pie: Lemon Meringue
* Favorite season: Fall
* Broken Bones: yes
* Received a ticket: yes
* Favorite color: red
* Sunrise or Sunset: both - they both mean I've lived another day
* Ocean or mountains: Ocean
* Breakfast or Dinner Date: Definitely dinner
* Iced or Hot Coffee: Both


I'd change the background but I no longer remember how.  So Sad

I'd say stay tuned for more Aimless Ramblings, but you might have to wait a long while. Enjoy the day.

10 comments:

  1. Well,

    Be happy you posted something. That means you seized the moment! Be proud. Here is hoping inspiration hits again soon. You are missed around here.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing you here anytime. And you know I can't resist a good meme. I hope you'll post ever so often, or call or come visit - I'm flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your readers are still here!

    Midwest Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny! Yep, still here lol. Soo great to see you post! Enjoyed reading your answers to this :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My faithful New Zealander, you were always the first to comment. Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
  5. So good to hear from you, Sunny! I would have visited even if you were only posting your grocery list, my friend!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweetheart. Hope you are doing better and thank you so much for your card. It was a hoot and so very true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day