Friday, August 17, 2018

MEME

Here is the promised meme - thanks to all who have posted this before.



WHO IS THE OLDEST?  Ray, at times it is almost two years between us and I never let him forget it.

WHO WAS INTERESTED FIRST?  The first time we met, I didn't like him at all.  

WORSE TEMPER?  Definitely him.  He has a short fuse.  I simmer for a bit and it takes awhile, but then...

MORE STUBBORN?  I think it's a toss up.  We're both pretty headstrong.

WAKES UP FIRST? Him, always.

WHO COOKS THE MOST?  I cook - he grills.

CRIES?  Definitely me.  I'm a weeper.

SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST?  Don't remember.  It has been a very long time and I barely remember yesterday.

BETTER SINGER?  Definitely him - when I sing animals howl.

BETTER DRIVER?  I think I am - he thinks he is.  Go figure.

HOGS THE REMOTE?  It's actually an extension of Ray's arm.  I've actually watched him start to panic if it gets too far away.  (hahah)

BETTER COOK?  Me - he's a good hamburger helper guy.

CLOTHES AND SHOE HOARDER?  He would say me, but I'm not a hoarder, I'm a collector.  I like  choices.

See  you later, probably much later, for Aimless Ramblings.




8 comments:

  1. Leigh, I laughed at most of your answers. You are quite clever! You didn't like him at all the first time you met....cracking up. You barely remember yesterday...and animals howl when you sing. You sound like a very interesting and funny person! See you later, hopefully not too much later!! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, I am a collector not a hoarder, that's a good one!!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals howl when I sing :) Fun meme.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do have a lot in common. We should remember who said 'I love you' first, but it's all a blur. I don't know how large your wardrobe is, but I do remember you stole my black pants that times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, wonderful fun answers, I enjoyed reading this. I'm a collector too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't like the Duke at first either. LOL Isn't that funny how our perceptions change so much. :) I also have one of those simmer and then boil over tempers. ;) Sorry, I had to laugh at your reply for the remote. hahaha. That must be a sight to see. :)
    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me smile! The driving... I’m smiling! When he drives, I’m a side seat driver..... although trying to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your answers, Sunny; we have quite a few in common. It was good to hear all your news in your previous post.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day