Monday, April 30, 2018

What a Letdown.


Good Day folks.  I'm setting up this blog just in the nick of time.  I always seem to have lots of time to write a story but somehow before I know what happens, it's Sunday and I'm left with no story - but so far I've been able to come through with a post. It's ninety minutes before deadline but I made it.

Can't believe it's the last of April.  We're already one-quarter of the way through 2018. We've had some really warm weather this week, hope it's not a prelude to summer.  If so, it will be a scorcher.  

Another busy week has passed and the last of the yearly doctor appointments done.  It turns out that I'm in good shape for the shape I'm in.  Always good to get good news - thank you Lord.  Ray and I are blessed for sure.  

This seems to be the story that keeps on giving.  We've reached a goal, but it seems as if it might only be the first step.  Only time will tell.




“You know in certain circles, a rolling of the eyes is a punishable offense.”  He grinned as he made that statement and Diane wasn’t sure what to make of it but she damn sure was going to try and control that gesture.


“Start taking the cartons out of the bag while I get the plates and silverware” she directed Charlie.

“Bossy, aren’t you?

“I don’t think I’m bossy. “

“Your tone and words deceive you.  You are bossy.  Bossy is okay to a point – I like someone who stands up for themselves and is confident and secure.”

“I’m not applying for a job Charlie, or am I?”

He laughed that throaty laugh and the twinkle in his eye gave me the answer his words didn’t.

They sampled all of the foods that Charlie had brought and when they were filled to capacity, they boxed up the rest and Charlie got ready to go.

“Leaving already ?”

“I thought I would leave while we are still on good terms.”  It was Diane’s turn to chuckle.

“So, Mr. Gentry, how about we try this again some time?”

“Are you asking me out on a date, Ms. Randolph?”

“I can’t believe it, but I think I just did.”  He laughed.

 “I’d love to go out with you again. What did you have in mind?”

“I’ll pick you up at 7:00 sharp next Friday evening, is that good for you?”

“Indeed it is, Ms. Randolph.”  She walked him to the door and as he leaned in to give her a goodbye friendly kiss on the cheek when she threw her arms around him and locked him in her grasp.  Their lips met and melded into one scalding kiss. Diane broke away first – shocked by her own actions and the passion she felt.  “Remember, next Friday at 7:00.”
“Oh, I’ll hardly forget, that kiss sealed the deal.”  He started out the door and then came back in, took hold of her and gave her another passionate kiss.  He broke away first this time but not before landing a smack on her butt and left her standing at the door and wanting more.

Diane called Gwen first thing the following morning and relayed most of the news of the previous day.  Gwen listened as Diane prattled on about Charlie Gentry.  She was excited for her friend, it was the first time she’d seen Diane so excited about a man ever and after their last date had all but given up hope of their having a relationship. When Diane asked Gwen if she had any ideas what they could do, Gwen suggested they go with her and her husband to watch their son, Billy’s football game and then could go have some adult beverages afterward at Shep’s. 

“Do you think Charlie would go for that?” Gwen asked.

“Might be fun .  I asked him on the date so it’s up to me to come up with a plan, right?  Besides, I’d love for him to meet you and Greg.”

“Good, meet us at the game and we’ll save you some seats.  Oh, by the way, Greg and I did a little experimenting and all I can say is WOW.”

“What are you talking…..?”  Suddenly a light bulb went on in Diane’s brain. Her hand reached back to the spot Charlie had smacked the night before.  Her body trembled.  “TMI” she told Gwen.

“Just sayin.  It was definitely more than I ever expected and Greg is over the moon. He said he’s hasn’t seen me this jazzed in a long while.”
“I say again, TMI.”  She heard Gwen giggle.

The week dragged on, especially after her conversation with Gwen, Diane was anxious to see Charlie again.  He had been a savior through her accident debacle earlier in the week.  Diane’s car was not badly damaged but the repairs wouldn’t be done until the following week.  Charlie had handled everything like a pro so there wasn’t much for Diane to do. The accident occurred on private property, well country property, so she didn’t expect to be issued a ticket.  She was lucky because the accident was definitely her fault.  She also dodged a bullet because her boss hadn’t heard about her meeting with the county supervisor and she could only hope that same supervisor would not tell Charlie. So far so good.

Finally, Friday arrived and Diane arrived to pick up Charlie promptly at 7:00.  He answered the door dressed in jeans that fit him like a glove, topped with a black Henley that fit his sculpted chest and arms like a second skin.  He grabbed a jacket off the hook near the door and thanked her for picking him up and being so punctual.  “Good Girl” was his comment. When she told him of the plans for the evening he said that was perfect.

The game was a nail-biter right to the end – there wasn’t a lot of time for chit-chat between Greg and Charlie.  Billy’s team won by a field goal in the last seconds of the game leaving them all in an upbeat mood.  Billy was off to meet his friends, so after goodbyes outside the locker room,  the adults agreed to meet at Shep’s. 

They were able to find a small table at the rear of the bar.  Diane couldn’t help but notice all the looks that Charlie Gentry received from the other female patrons. He went off to order the drinks and when he stopped to talk to one of the females that had been ogling him, the green monster rose its ugly head. When he finally returned to the table, Diane was in full agitation.

“It’s about time you came back.  Did you forget you had a date?” she barked at him.

“Diane, that was the daughter of one of my engineer’s, and no, I didn’t forget I had a date.”

Diane backed down but she was still annoyed.  When she and Gwen got up to go to the ladies room, Greg remarked to Charlie that Diane could be a handful.  “Don’t get me wrong, I love her to death. She’s not only my wife’s best friend but the godmother to two of my children. It’s just that she’s a little much sometimes.”

Charlie nodded.  “I noticed, but I think I might have a handle on that.  We’ll find out later tonight. If it works the way I want, I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of each other.  If not, it was nice meeting you.”

Greg chuckled.  As the girls approached the table both of the men stood.  As Diane slid by Charlie he whispered in her ear that she had better behave.  Those words sent chills down Diane’s spine. 

They spent a fun evening and Diane couldn’t help but notice that Greg seemed much more attentive to Gwen than he had in a long time.  When they finally decided to call it an evening, she watched as Greg led Gwen toward the door,  his hand firmly on her bottom and Gwen snuggled in closer to him.  She was so intent on watching her friend and husband that she hadn’t heard Charlie’s suggestion that they too call it a night.

“That was a fun evening, thanks for including me.  Gwen and Gregg  still seem to have that spark of newlyweds – they must have a secret.”  It was a good thing it was dark so that Charlie couldn’t see the blush on Diane’s face.  They walked out of the bar with Charlie’s hand guiding her toward the door – his hand placed low on her back, sending chills down her spine.

When they arrived at Charlie's home, he asked if she was ready to call it a night.

“What did you have in mind?” Diane asked.

“I thought you might like to have coffee and some conversation about what’s going on between us.  I know you feel the connection too.  I’m not a play around kind of guy, if you think there’s a future relationship between us I’d rather set the parameters now. “

“What does that mean?”

“You already know.  I’m an old-fashioned guy and I like to lead.  I realize that might be a problem for you.”

‘So you want someone you can control.”

“Not at all.  However, I do want someone who respects me and my wishes just as I would respect her and her wishes.”

“and…

“and  what?”

Charlie, don’t be dense.  You know what I’m asking.  If I do something that displeases you, what can I expect.”

“ I’m a pretty reasonable guy but there may be times when I think a damn good spanking might clear the air.  For instance, if we were already in a relationship you could expect a good bottom warming for that stunt at the county supervisors office the other day.  Actually, you’ve already racked up quite a few in the short time I’ve known you.  So I want to be crystal clear right from the beginning.”

Diane was silent as she processed all Charlie had said.  After a few moments, she looked him straight in the eye and told him she had given some thought to that very thing since their very first date.

“I’m here, so obviously you’re willing to give us a chance, all positions on the table.”

“Yes.”

“Should we start this relationship with a clean slate, then?”

“You mean you want to spank me tonight?”

“That’s exactly what I mean.”

“How would that work?”

“Something like this.”  He led her out of the car and to his front door.  At the living room, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately before leading her to the couch and draping her over his knee. 

“I can’t believe I’m letting you do this,” she said.

“We can stop right now Diane, it’s your choice.”

“No, let’s get this over with.”

He wasted no time in bringing his hand down to her bottom.  She ‘oomped’ at the first contact of his hand to her ass, but she stayed in place.

“Are you alright?” 

“So far.”

“Okay, here goes.”  He was careful to keep himself in check.  The spanks he delivered were not nearly as hard as he was capable of delivering.  After ten relatively hard spanks, he could feel the heat through her denim-clad bottom and he didn't think he could hide what was going on in his jeans much longer.
  
“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I think so.”  He stood her up then. 

“My first spanking is over.”

“For now,” he told her.  He took her in his arms and kissed her.  She melted into him.

“Charlie, I want more.”

“More of what Diane?”


“More of everything.". 

See you later for more Aimless Rambling.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, Glad you are in good shape for the summer, send a bit of that heat this way, it is blowing a gale and raining here today :(
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually had a 5 minute downpour the other day. I loved it. Isn't it funny how you're yearning for sunshine and I am yearning for rain and thunderstorms. The wind, well we have enough of that, thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Great story Sunny! I want more too. ;)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep writing til the muse sends me an ending. Laughing because right now I have no idea.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny,

    That is wonderful news on the medical appointments :)

    I enjoyed this instalment, keep it coming :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall see what my muse has to say - she is in control.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sunny,
    Yes we are going directly from WINTER (to spring) to SUMMER this week it seems. Glad all doctor reports are clear and healthy! :-) Enjoying the story... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother Nature sure is fickle - more fickle than usual - this week we went from the 90s to the 70s and now to 100's.

      Delete
  5. I'm liking this story more and more. thanks SG. As Jan said, please send some warm weather over to the UK. Happy to hear all's well on the medical front.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying the story. I'd be happy to send warm weather over to you - how about tRump instead. (Laughing now)
      Yeah, we're in good shape - when I look around at others at our level of maturity, I know we are blessed.

      Delete
  6. Glad to hear that you are doing well. It's been sunny and warm here too. I love this story and I am sure that ten spanks would leave me wanting more too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe I could use some of your experiences in my stories.

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear you and Ray are both in fine fettle. We had two glorious days of summer recently but now we’re back in winter, with the threat of power cuts too!
    Looking forward to next week’s instalment of the story.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having nice weather. I just read your blog and sounds like Harry is making you forget the horrible weather you've been experiences. Sunshine soon, right?

      Delete
  8. I'm really liking this as a book so keep working on it. I don't think she has any idea what's to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day